The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Not only is this topic very sad, it's also very sexist. I demand a "The most beautiful anime/comic/game guys..." thread![/QUOTE]

By all means start one! It's a free board (for the most part)...

I'd even post it in. Unlike some people I can separate aesthetic appeal from sexual appeal.

So as to not have a strictly Japanese flair...two of my favorites from American comics...

Black Cat and Catwoman.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']By all means start one! It's a free board (for the most part)...

I'd even post it in. Unlike some people I can separate aesthetic appeal from sexual appeal.

So as to not have a strictly Japanese flair...two of my favorites from American comics...

Black Cat and Catwoman.[/QUOTE]

Should've used the Frank Cho versions. Now THAT guy knows how to draw a hot girl! :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Should've used the Frank Cho versions. Now THAT guy knows how to draw a hot girl! :drool:[/QUOTE]

I just Googled his name... I see what you mean. Very nice style. :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Unlike some people I can separate aesthetic appeal from sexual appeal.[/QUOTE]

Liar.

[quote name='The VGM']Liar.[/QUOTE]

You REALLY need to take an Art History class. Most people who appreciate art can look at the Statue of David or The Thinker and appreciate the beauty of the artwork.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You REALLY need to take an Art History class. Most people who appreciate art can look at the Statue of David or The Thinker and appreciate the beauty of the artwork.[/QUOTE]

I laughed at David. He has no clothes.

Whoa there, VGM. Way too much drama and not enough anime hotness. :lol:

How about Caska from Berserk?

And not to disappoint Ziv, little Caska! :D

No mention of Evangelion, Street Fighter, or Alyx Vance? Tsk, Tsk.

Misato, Rei, Asuka, & Ritsuko

Cammy & (her cat -- haha!) Felica
(Of Course there are many ofther hot SF girls...)

Alyx

[quote name='Javil']Whoa there, VGM. Way too much drama and not enough anime hotness. :lol:

How about Caska from Berserk?

And not to disappoint Ziv, little Caska! :D

[/QUOTE]

That's a dude with lipstick.

[quote name='Friedle']No mention of Evangelion, Street Fighter, or Alyx Vance? Tsk, Tsk.

[/QUOTE]

You missed my Cammy/Chun Li pic earlier!

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']How long until someone starts posting underage hentai?[/QUOTE]

Lolicon?

Head to Box Torrents if that is what you seek.

Honestly though, great anime torrent site. Anything and everything.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I like to avoid that stuff.[/QUOTE]

I was only teasing.

And plugging one of my personal favorite sites.

DRGirlfriend2_SM.jpg

Nuf said.

[quote name='sisco1986']
DRGirlfriend2_SM.jpg

Nuf said.[/QUOTE]

Great character design on Dr. Girlfriend (minus the voice :lol: )! Venture Bros. rocks!

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Guilty Gear X2.[/QUOTE]

and X if I'm not mistaken. Maybe even the first Guilty Gear.

[quote name='Friedle']Ah. Thanks.

A lot of the guys in that series look feminine.

Guilty Gear 3: The Fighting Metrosexuals

;)[/QUOTE]

Androgynous design is pretty common is Japanese art work.

[quote name='Friedle']Ah. Thanks.

A lot of the guys in that series look feminine.

Guilty Gear 3: The Fighting Metrosexuals

;)[/QUOTE]

Um, what?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Androgynous design is pretty common is Japanese art work.[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. Again, just a little joke.

Guess I'm off tonight.

:rofl: it's funny cause it looks like VGM keeps posting picks of Dan.

hitomi001.jpg

I don't care what the Kasumi/Ayane fanboys says...Hitomi is my fave

Here's a few. Seras Victoria from Hellsing, Mireille Bouquet from Noir, Ada Wong from RE4, Rei Ayanami from Evangelion and Rosette Christopher from Chrono Crusade. Thinks that's all I put in here^^'

Probably post more later

[quote name='Apossum']:rofl: it's funny cause it looks like VGM keeps posting picks of Dan.

I don't care what the Kasumi/Ayane fanboys says...Hitomi is my fave[/QUOTE]What's this? I was expecting you to come swooping in with the Elfen Lied, and instead you go the videogame route? ;-)

I figured everyone else had the anime thing down...and Lucy scares me and Nyu is so cute it makes me sick :lol:

Seras Victoria-- great call!

in honor of my revisit to FFVII this evening...

caption.jpg

"Hey Apossum, wanna come over for some hot coffee? No? You're playing video games??"

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']i've always had a thing for Felicia. hell, catgirls in general.[/QUOTE]That reminds me. Aisha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star is definitely in my top 20. I'd put that loudmouth Ctarl-Ctarl in her place for sure. :twisted:

[quote name='Apossum']:rofl: it's funny cause it looks like VGM keeps posting picks of Dan.

hitomi001.jpg

I don't care what the Kasumi/Ayane fanboys says...Hitomi is my fave[/QUOTE]

Hitomi is awesome. She's my favorite character (besides Hayabusa).

bread's done
Back