The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

Yeah I think Ashley is really cute.

Akira from Rival Schools/Project Justice

Lyn from Fire Emblem

More Seras

More Rosette

Asuka Kazama from Tekken

Fiona from Haunting Ground

More later^_^ I collect lots of bishoujo pictures.

Mikura from Mezzo Forte and Mezzo TV:

828107ps.jpg

And Momomi from Mezzo Forte gets an honorable mention:

[quote name='Javil']Mikura from Mezzo Forte and Mezzo TV:

828107ps.jpg

And Momomi from Mezzo Forte gets an honorable mention:

[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is upping the ante! Great posts!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Another old school one...

Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War....

[/QUOTE]

I applaud this! :applause:

[quote name='jaykrue']Ah, yes, Red Monica from Battlechasers. Sad that the series never went anywhere. It was quite promising.[/QUOTE]

I agree, Battle Chasers was awesome. But the creator of the series, Joe Madureira, is finally making his return to comic books after so many years.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']How about Hinata and Sakura from Rival Schools!?
[/QUOTE]

PREVERT! YOU ARE THE PREVERT MAN!

[quote name='Msut77']I have a thing for Hinata and Sakura of Naruto.

Hook me up.[/QUOTE]Here is one of my favorite Hinata wallpapers:

And if you didn't catch it, I also posted this wallpaper of Hinata, Ino, and Sakura:

[quote name='2poor']wait... arent the naruto characters like 9 or 10?[/QUOTE]

More like 14/15

They graduated from ninja academy which is like elementary and the end of the chuunin exam is, I'm sure, a sign that they graduated some accelerated form of high school.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']And that's a problem ... how? :lol:[/QUOTE]:applause:

On that note, I have to post this gallery of Pretty Sammy I found. NSFW. :lol:

[quote name='2poor']wait... arent the naruto characters like 9 or 10?[/QUOTE]They're animated, so that's irrelevant. ;)

[quote name='Javil']Here is one of my favorite Hinata wallpapers:

And if you didn't catch it, I also posted this wallpaper of Hinata, Ino, and Sakura:

[/QUOTE]

Having watched the newest Naruto before seeing your wallpapers, I can't look at Hinata the same way ever again. :lol::drool:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']oh fuck! i was looking at this thread when the girl im trying to get with sneaked up behind me... hope i didn't scare her away...[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Off topic but friggin awesome/hilarious avatar! TATTOOO!!! "The plane, the plane!"

[quote name='crazytalkx']Good luck with that. Off topic but friggin awesome/hilarious avatar! TATTOOO!!! "The plane, the plane!"[/QUOTE]

In that case, though he's always uttering 'Meester Scaramawnguh!'. His character was hilarious in Man With the Golden Gun.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I am having trouble finding any Madlax[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Madlax only has one nude that I've been able to find, and thay was through our own DMK. Of course, one of the mods would steal it and ban me for posting it. :booty:

Madlax.

Excel.

I have the Excel picture as a pinup on my wall, courtesy of Newtype magazine.

Both of them wallpapers for your convinience.

You people disappoint me. This thread has gone FAR too long without:

QoA-morrigan.gif

QoA-morrigan-lilith.gif

morrigan_-_big_avatar.jpg

MORRIGAN_cvs2_avatar.jpg

and for good measure, my old avatar that I know Guile was so fond of:
Morrigan_licking_2_Avatar.gif

At least you had the good sense to include Harley Quinn.
Harley_2.gif

Harley_1.gif

[quote name='Quackzilla']So Bleach is one of those perv shows?[/QUOTE]

nah this is just a beach scene, there was one with the guys in it too

[quote name='BustaUppa']
and for good measure, my old avatar that I know Guile was so fond of:
Morrigan_licking_2_Avatar.gif
[/QUOTE]

Now that's the ticket! :bouncy:

Morrigan is great character design personified.

Now if she can just get a Guilty Gear style makeover in a game...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I give u the girls of Bleach, already been posted in anime section but it couldnt hurt to do it again

[/QUOTE]

Racist ass cartoon.

[quote name='The VGM']Racist ass cartoon.[/QUOTE]

Considering there is a black guy up in Soul Society, and that besides SS, it's supposed to take place in Japan, that's a dumbass comment.

[quote name='karsh']Considering there is a black guy up in Soul Society, and that besides SS, it's supposed to take place in Japan, that's a dumbass comment.[/QUOTE]

He said that because of the watermelon.

[quote name='Kayden']You guys are a bunch of fucking horny ass perverts...

Can I come too? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Not on my keyboard.

[quote name='rodeojones903']He said that because of the watermelon.[/QUOTE]

I pointed that out in the anime thread ...

[quote name='rodeojones903']He said that because of the watermelon.[/QUOTE]
You mean if a black person eats watermelon it's racist?

Only the white people are allowed to eat it?

[quote name='rodeojones903']He said that because of the watermelon.[/QUOTE]]

That's just as dumb. I don't think Yoruichi is really black. She looks more like she's really tanned. And Orihime and Soi Fong each have watermelon going on with them too. Just dumb...

[quote name='karsh']]

That's just as dumb. I don't think Yoruichi is really black. She looks more like she's really tanned.[/QUOTE]

What does it matter? She's awesome, that's all I care about. If she happens to be the hottest Bleach female then hey, bonus. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']One of my favorites from anime...

Cutey Honey.....

[/QUOTE]

One of my friends bought the live action DVD ... I wonder if it's even watchable ... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What does it matter? She's awesome, that's all I care about. If she happens to be the hottest Bleach female then hey, bonus. :lol:[/QUOTE]

interesting she is not the typical bean pole pale skin

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']One of my friends bought the live action DVD ... I wonder if it's even watchable ... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dunno, but it would be worth it just to see what the transformation scenes look like...:)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What does it matter? She's awesome, that's all I care about. If she happens to be the hottest Bleach female then hey, bonus. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didn't say it mattered. I was just saying his whole argument makes no sense from any aspect you look at it. And I was adding in the fact that from what I can tell, Yoruichi is not black. To get back on topic:

bread's done
Back