The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You just reminded me to add Battle Angel to my want lists! Rightstuf has the VHS for $ 0.99 ![/QUOTE]

Let's hope that James Cameron doesn't screw up the live-action version.

[quote name='jaykrue']Let's hope that James Cameron doesn't screw up the live-action version.[/QUOTE]
My sentiments exactly. I'm looking forward to this almost as much as the Ender's Game movie.

sakurumi1f.jpg

:)

I just finished it a week ago. I got lucky and found the complete set with encore and season 2 dvds at a gamestop for only 30$ its like 7 dvds.

Thanks for the reminder! I was about halfway through the series before getting sidetracked by Beyond Good & Evil. I should go back and finish it.

Yeah, another case of LCS, Lara Croft Syndrome. Great character, blah game. Other than tate, there isn't much in the Shinobi/Nightshade games that really draws me into it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']"The Legend will never die!"

Some Taki to bump the topic.[/QUOTE]Funny I don't remember seeing your 11/4 bump. Maybe the site was on the fritz. Anyway I can think of a few more contributions, but they'll have to wait til I'm out of the office. :D

I think someone already mentioned Love Hina, but I'll post this anyway. The first shot is the cover art for the manga vol. 10, easily the most risque of all of the manga covers. I guess you can see why Ken Akamatsu's mangas tend to be rated "Older Teen." The second one is Motoko Aoyama, who out of all the Hina girls goes through the most character development throughout the 14-volume series. She knows how to kick ass with a simple wooden sword and her Kendo techniques. I highly recommend this series if you haven't read it yet. The story, characters and artwork are great, and there's nothing too explicit about any of it (besides, these characters are all in junior high and high school).*

*Yes, I admit to shamelessly using this thread as an excuse to plug one of my favorite mangas. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I don't check this thread very often, so hopefully no one's already posted this

[/QUOTE]

Subbie should like this one. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Subbie should like this one. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol:

The show is one of my favorites, but it had such a cop out ending.

[quote name='dcfox']:lol:

The show is one of my favorites, but it had such a cop out ending.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's quite short in comparison to the manga.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, it's quite short in comparison to the manga.[/QUOTE]
That's why I should probably read manga more often. I've been told some of my favorite anime, like Ichigo 100% and FMA, are better in manga form. The only thing is I hate reading on a computer screen and going out and buying the printed volumes is a hassle not to mention expensive.

[quote name='dcfox']That's why I should probably read manga more often. I've been told some of my favorite anime, like Ichigo 100% and FMA, are better in manga form. The only thing is I hate reading on a computer screen and going out and buying the printed volumes is a hassle not to mention expensive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it can hurt your eyes but I read them one chapter at a time anyway so they're quick 5 minute reads.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Good to see you back again Xtreme331.

Man, that first pic looks familiar but I can't place it...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's vintage early Masamune Shirow art though I don't know which character. He's known for making random nameless hot chick drawings.

[quote name='jaykrue']It's vintage early Masamune Shirow art though I don't know which character. He's known for making random nameless hot chick drawings.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I probably saw it online on some shrine or something.

Nice, especially the Mac, Dirty Pair and catgirl ones!

I was trying to find something earlier today with a holiday theme to post but was having trouble. Thanks for the posts Xtreme331 and Merry Christmas. :)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Very nice. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You ain't lying. That is one of the better holiday themed pics I have ever seen. I wouldn't mind seeing more from that artist, whoever they are.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You ain't lying. That is one of the better holiday themed pics I have ever seen. I wouldn't mind seeing more from that artist, whoever they are.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I can't decide between the blonde and the pink-haired gal. :drool::drool::drool:

Major props to Ikohn.

[quote name='Tiphireth']QFT. I can't decide between the blonde and the pink-haired gal. :drool::drool::drool:

Major props to Ikohn.[/QUOTE]

well I found it and i decided to share, so everyone can really enjoy the holiday season

[quote name='karsh']As far as Aya goes...

Too bad I can't find one of my favorite pics from Tenjho Tenge.[/QUOTE]

Nice!

Who is the pic of? I might do some googling.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Nice!

Who is the pic of? I might do some googling.[/QUOTE]

It's straight from the anime/manga. It's Aya during her fight at the bowling alley against Crazy Ass Dude. With her improvised bikini top.

I gotta say, I've always liked Aya better than Maya.

I wish I could find more of the manga, at least the uncensored manga. I got up to a part where it was just a GIANT cliff hanger involving the end of the flashbacks from hell, but I can't find anything more.

That pic above was one I was going to post when I got home. :) Great pic. I tried searching for what you were talking about bu I came up empty for now.

bread's done
Back