The most beautiful girl ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kittie']If that's really grounds to get people banned... everyone please report PAD and the Quack whatever in the political thread. :)[/QUOTE]
Well, if they really did that, then it only takes one report, and they'd deserve it.

[quote name='6669']Well, if they really did that, then it only takes one report, and they'd deserve it.[/QUOTE]

Since they're usually the only ones posting/reading there, they can probably get away with it repeatedly. :roll:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Craig McDermott: If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares?
Patrick Bateman: Well, let's just say hypotetically ok? What if they have a great personality?
[pause, all laugh]
Patrick Bateman: I know, I know.
[all in unison]
Patrick Bateman, Craig McDermott, David Van Patten: There are no girls with good personalities.
David Van Patten: A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.
Craig McDermott: The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.
David Van Patten: Absolutely.
Craig McDermott: And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unnattractive they are.[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

[quote name='Deadpool']Stacy.... oh my lord...
stacy_keibler_l6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I dont really know who Stacy Keibler is. I first found out about her from Stuff magazine. But MAN!!! This girl is so smokin! I love her eyes, her smile is awesome. Her legs and backside. She does wrestling, right? Does she seem like a cool person?

And even though she can be kinda scanky, and shes a little played out... Jolie still has a very beautiful demeanor about her.

*removed ridiculously big image from post*

Kate Beckinsale! OOOOOOOWEEEE!!!

Also that one busted ass girl Francine Dee :drool: I want to "taste" her "melons" :lol:

[quote name='hohez']Kari Byron from Mythbusters

kari_bio.jpg

not the best picture, but she is tops for me. Looks, and she destroys stuff.[/QUOTE]

I hope Kari is the one on the right. The one on the left is too thin.

[quote name='kittie']Yes, Eva is gorgeous. She looks a lot like someone I know. :)[/QUOTE]
The girl in your avi. She does kind of remind of her, but the Eva girl is much prettier.

[quote name='kittie']Vida is the definition of butterface.[/QUOTE]

Word. Even when those cell phone pics of her cooter came out, right after the Limp Unprotected Bizkit cell video popped off, I noticed that hell, even thought I've seen her pussy she still aint hot.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Word. Even when those cell phone pics of her cooter came out, right after the Limp Unprotected Bizkit cell video popped off, I noticed that hell, even thought I've seen her pussy she still aint hot.[/QUOTE]
She has some nice breasts though. (I'm trying to refrain from saying titties). Oops!

[quote name='zewone']The girl in your avi. She does kind of remind of her, but the Eva girl is much prettier.[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, but do you know the whole Lina scandal?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Just wondering, but do you know the whole Lina scandal?[/QUOTE]
I was on CAG at the time it was going on.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Take a closer look at kitties avatar.[/QUOTE]
I know this guy is still trying to say he is that girl, but I don't believe it. This guy is "Lina" and kittie. The girl in the avi doesn't come to this site.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No offense, but no thanks. :puke:[/QUOTE]
None taken. She isn't my girlfriend. The picture isn't a good one. I should ask her to take a side view one. That would look better, as you can't really tell how nice it is from that pic.

[quote name='zewone']I know this guy is still trying to say he is that girl, but I don't believe it. This guy is "Lina" and kittie. The girl in the avi doesn't come to this site.[/QUOTE]

Does that really matter one way or the other, though?
I mean, there will be a number of comments that will be a bit more entertaining, does it really change anything?

Until someone is proven a liar, I'll take them at thier word...
especially for something that's as trivial in the big picture as a couple of Off Topic threads.

[quote name='JSweeney']Does that really matter one way or the other, though?
I mean, there will be a number of comments that will be a bit more entertaining, does it really change anything?

Until someone is proven a liar, I'll take them at thier word...
especially for something that's as trivial in the big picture as a couple of Off Topic threads.[/QUOTE]
I never said it was a big deal. He asking me some questions and I was answering them.

[quote name='zewone']I never said it was a big deal. He asking me some questions and I was answering them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just making conversation.

[quote name='zewone']I never said it was a big deal. He asking me some questions and I was answering them.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiousity, what would you do if you found out you were wrong?
I mean, you've been vocal in your distrust. Would you be stand up enough to apologize for basically calling her a liar?

[quote name='JSweeney']Just out of curiousity, what would you do if you found out you were wrong?[/QUOTE]
You know, I'm so sure I'm right, I've never thought about it. I would have to think about it and get back to you.

What if I was right and you were flirting with a guy? What would you do?

[quote name='zewone']None taken. She isn't my girlfriend. The picture isn't a good one. I should ask her to take a side view one. That would look better, as you can't really tell how nice it is from that pic.[/QUOTE]

It's just not what I find attractive. I prefer something a bit less ... substantial. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']You know, I'm so sure I'm right, I've never thought about it. I would have to think about it and get back to you.

What if I was right and you were flirting with a guy? What would you do?[/QUOTE]

I'd congradulate him on being able to stay on character enough to cause that much of an uproar, and to have enough people convinced. I'd look foolish, for certain, but I wouldn't be alone in that.

I think I'd rather end up looking the fool instead of basically taking every opportunity to call the person a liar when the topic comes up.

Of course, this is all strictly hypothetical.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'd congradulate him on being able to stay on character enough to cause that much of an uproar, and to have enough people convinced. I'd look foolish, for certain, but I wouldn't be alone in that.

I think I'd rather end up looking the fool instead of basically taking every opportunity to call the person a liar when the topic comes up.

Of course, this is all strictly hypothetical.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you'll end up looking like a fool either way. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't worry, you'll end up looking like a fool either way. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :lol:
JSweeney for President! err.. fool.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you are so disturbed.[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I'm also right. ;) :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']wow out of the lot of you, subby and mr anderson have the best taste in girls....for shame...[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, and I didn't even post the underage ones. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='zewone']My friend isn't the most beautiful girl ever, but I love her ass:
kerrisass8oi.jpg
[/QUOTE]

And her love handles? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Vida Guerra...:drool:
vida_gallery_1.gif
[/QUOTE]

We just might have a winner! I also have to nominate Sofia Vergara, the curvy version not the one just in Stuff or Maxim or whatever it was.

[quote name='neocisco']We just might have a winner! I also have to nominate Sofia Vergara, the curvy version not the one just in Stuff or Maxim or whatever it was.[/QUOTE]

The one semi-bright part of Soul Plane. :lol:

Actually, no. She's really not that hot. :lol:

I do admire Subs' taste. Very close to my likness except for the child molestation imagery...that's all sub. I do have to disagree about Stacey though. She is by far not the hottest woman but lose a few pounds..............I don't think so.

[quote name='punqsux']wow out of the lot of you, subby and mr anderson have the best taste in girls....for shame...[/QUOTE]

You can have the girls, I'll take the women.:)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The one semi-bright part of Soul Plane. :lol:

Actually, no. She's really not that hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

She's cute but it's the body that catapults her far up the list.:drool:

[quote name='Santurio']I do admire Subs' taste. Very close to my likness except for the child molestation imagery...that's all sub. I do have to disagree about Stacey though. She is by far not the hottest woman but lose a few pounds..............I don't think so.[/QUOTE]

I don't like 'em thick. :lol:

[quote name='neocisco']She's cute but it's the body that catapults her far up the list.:drool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it wasn't enough to save Soul Plane. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back