The most beautiful girl ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda funny, as far as the tastes go....

1/3 of CAG, thinks 13 year olds are the hot shit.
1/3 of CAG, go for whatever stuff or maxim tell them are hot.
1/3 of CAG, actually know what a woman is all about.

The guys who are dying to tap 12 year old ass... Jesus guys, take off the blinders. These chicks are not hot, nor are they most beautiful girl ever.... These chicks are "Cute", like "my little sister is cute".... but come on guys... you're not 14 anymore. You can enjoy a real woman.

The guys who'd marry maxim cover-girls....Vida Guarra, Wow, I mean WOW....now, I wouldn't throw her out of bed, but most beautiful girl ever? Are you out your fucking mind!?!??!, her face looks like it was chewed on by a rabid dog. I've fucked plenty of skanks with nice firm asses, but I never took them home to meet mom... You guys need to get a girlfriend or something...shit.

I would suggest you guys get laid, but that may not be enough... I think you're gonna have to actually date one of these chicks or something... Really bring it home... I dont really see what the obsession is these days with women who look 12, or women who have abnormally shaped sexual parts... I take them as a "Sport fuck", like I would a fat woman. 20 Years ago, these girls would of only dated mexicans who've illegally crossed the border cause no one else wanted them... now they're an "interest", one that so many people have its become the new uniform...

Whatever, I dont buy in... Honestly guys, look at these girls... Looks past the inflated abnormal circular tits and chunky (taped/spray painted/Computer fixed) Vida ass... and the 12 year old molly ringwald look alikes and really ask yourself, SERIOUSLY... is this really the most beautiful girl ever?

Cause it sounds like 2/3 of you arent even trying.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Its kinda funny, as far as the tastes go....

1/3 of CAG, thinks 13 year olds are the hot shit.
1/3 of CAG, go for whatever stuff or maxim tell them are hot.
1/3 of CAG, actually know what a woman is all about.

The guys who are dying to tap 12 year old ass... Jesus guys, take off the blinders. These chicks are not hot, nor are they most beautiful girl ever.... These chicks are "Cute", like "my little sister is cute".... but come on guys... you're not 14 anymore. You can enjoy a real woman.

The guys who'd marry maxim cover-girls....Vida Guarra, Wow, I mean WOW....now, I wouldn't throw her out of bed, but most beautiful girl ever? Are you out your fucking mind!?!??!, her face looks like it was chewed on by a rabid dog. I've fucked plenty of skanks with nice firm asses, but I never took them home to meet mom... You guys need to get a girlfriend or something...shit.

I would suggest you guys get laid, but that may not be enough... I think you're gonna have to actually date one of these chicks or something... Really bring it home... I dont really see what the obsession is these days with women who look 12, or women who have abnormally shaped sexual parts... I take them as a "Sport fuck", like I would a fat woman. 20 Years ago, these girls would of only dated mexicans who've illegally crossed the border cause no one else wanted them... now they're an "interest", one that so many people have its become the new uniform...

Whatever, I dont buy in... Honestly guys, look at these girls... Looks past the inflated abnormal circular tits and chunky (taped/spray painted/Computer fixed) Vida ass... and the 12 year old molly ringwald look alikes and really ask yourself, SERIOUSLY... is this really the most beautiful girl ever?

Cause it sounds like 2/3 of you arent even trying.[/QUOTE]

tumbleweed5ci.gif

I had no idea this topic was that serious.

[quote name='hohez']Kari Byron from Mythbusters

kari_bio.jpg

not the best picture, but she is tops for me. Looks, and she destroys stuff.[/QUOTE]

defiently not the most beautiful, but shes definetly a cutie and a persoanl favorite of mine.

:drool: :drool:

i love this chick. i dont' knwo why, but i can't stop looking at her. i juat wish there were more pics of her online :cry:
far from the best, but one of my personal favorites

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Young girls are always welcome here, Gigan. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
haha she's i think 18 or 19 now, those were taking when she was a bit younger. she really should do some more photo shoots. :drool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
tumbleweed5ci.gif

I had no idea this topic was that serious.[/QUOTE]
Its not ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Young girls are always welcome here, Gigan. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow, I feel so at home now, crymnl :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's great, I'm glad to hear it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Judging by the disturbing quote in your sig I can see why.

[quote name='6669']Judging by the disturbing quote in your sig I can see why.[/QUOTE]

:lol: ... I almost forgot I added that. It's not my fault zewone said it. 8-[ :lol:

I even linked it to his post. :lol:

[quote name='Matt Young']I personally always thought she was overrated, but she looks a LOT better in person.

144444960_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Too bad you dont ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: ... I almost forgot I added that. It's not my fault zewone said it. 8-[ :lol:

I even linked it to his post. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I dont know if that makes it better or worse 8-[

I understand where Mooky is coming from, admiring childlike princesses are a thing of the past for most of us. Vida is not beautiful but she has some very nice assets but nothing more. But honestly, you come off a bit stiff Mooky. Loosen the stick a bit and show us your top picks.

tumbleweed5ci.gif

I had no idea this topic was that serious.[/QUOTE]

Lol, its not... just was my opinion... I just think its a little to cliche for this topic to go this way.

13 year olds and whores... very stereotypical.

[quote name='Santurio']I understand where Mooky is coming from, admiring childlike princesses are a thing of the past for most of us. Vida is not beautiful but she has some very nice assets but nothing more. But honestly, you come off a bit stiff Mooky. Loosen the stick a bit and show us your top picks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not too stiff, I just dont have any tact...

My top pick would probably be Jennifer Connelly. NOT from Labyrinth era... lol ;-)

I can't post who I think is most beautiful, or I'll get yelled at.

Nor, can I post 99% of the pics I have of Taylor Rain. Oh well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol: ... I almost forgot I added that. It's not my fault zewone said it. 8-[ :lol:

I even linked it to his post. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I missed it. What did I say?

[quote name='zewone']I missed it. What did I say?[/QUOTE]
Check crymnl's sig (on top of the underage girl pic).

[quote name='6669']Check crymnl's sig (on top of the underage girl pic).[/QUOTE]
Ahha! I missed it. Damn, I was wasted.

[quote name='6669']I should to start a "most beautiful guy ever" thread :lol:[/QUOTE]
You should. There is plenty of bi-curious guys on this site that it should be more popular than this thread.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I don't see why not. It's only fair.[/QUOTE]
Fair to the < dozen females actively posting on this site, yes :). However, I dont think my flame shield is strong enough to withstand it.

[quote name='zewone']You should. There is plenty of bi-curious guys on this site that it should be more popular than this thread.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and then we'll have to deal with all the "underage boys" comments :lol:

Aishwaraya Rai is stunning...[/QUOTE]
She has her off moments but very nice indeed!! Her weight also seems to fluctuate an awful lot.

[quote name='6669']
Yeah, and then we'll have to deal with all the "underage boys" comments :lol:[/QUOTE]

You were saying?

[quote name='sublymnlcrymnl']I'd be all over that. [/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You were saying?

:roll:[/QUOTE]

That's so out of context. 8-[ :lol:

Christina Millian is amazing as well....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][/QUOTE]

Lily's hotter, and she fucks for money. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']For athletes, Jennis Finch is amazing...

[/QUOTE]
she can make me "pitch" a tent in my pants any day!! Still not my ideal woman but she is sexy.

[quote name='Santurio']she can make me "pitch" a tent in my pants any day!! Still not my ideal woman but she is sexy.[/QUOTE]

Met her at my daughters softball ceremony a couple of years ago. She was the guest speaker at their awards ceremony since she played ball in La Mirada.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Female athletes are the best! Anna Kournikova is overrated though IMO.[/QUOTE]

Maria Sharapova is much hotter than Anna ever was/will be. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Maria Sharapova is much hotter than Anna ever was/will be. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

K. Now you really need to be questioned on your taste of women.

Even though I hate Anna, girl looked amazing back in the day. And she's getting back there.

Whereas Maria has awful skin, and no curves. Only positive is her legs. And those aren't even the best in tennis currently.

[quote name='kittie']K. Now you really need to be questioned on your taste of women.

Even though I hate Anna, girl looked amazing back in the day. And she's getting back there.

Whereas Maria has awful skin, and no curves. Only positive is her legs. And those aren't even the best in tennis currently.[/QUOTE]

Anna looks like an athlete. Maria doesn't. Advantage: Sharapova. :lol:

Are you kidding?

Don't you notice how broad Princess Maria's shoulders are? And that she has little breasts. And that she's 6 feet tall.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Female athletes are the best! Anna Kournikova is overrated though IMO.[/QUOTE]

I agree she is over rated as a player. But, damn if she is not hot.

[quote name='kittie']Are you kidding?

Don't you notice how broad Princess Maria's shoulders are? And that she has little breasts. And that she's 6 feet tall.[/QUOTE]

Breasts don't matter to me, obviously. And there's nothing wrong with being tall as long as I'm still taller. :lol:

Let's not get into conversation on Anna's tennis career, because I will get very nasty.

I'm the only big tennis fan here probably. :p

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Anna looks like an athlete. Maria doesn't. Advantage: Sharapova. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Folks, please, let's think about this rationally. What sane person would turn down either one?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Folks, please, let's think about this rationally. What sane person would turn down either one?[/QUOTE]

Me.

Because there's many more Russian players who are more attractive than Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back