The most beautiful girl ever !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kittie']Yawn. Only taking "celebrities".[/QUOTE]

How else is everyone going to know who you're talking about? I don't feel like uploading pics right now ...

EDIT: Well I have a couple already up, so I'll post those:

[quote name='JSweeney']:whistle2:s Curiouser and Curiouser.[/QUOTE]\

That just baffles me, I'd think the great Sweeney wouldn't fall for the smoke and mirrors...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']\

That just baffles me, I'd think the great Sweeney wouldn't fall for the smoke and mirrors...[/QUOTE]

I'm not great. I don't have it in me to conjure the amount of hubris that would be required for me to believe that. Though, I've left the topic.

I'd say however, that there are some exceptionally good looking women staffing the local news in the Detroit Metro media market...
and that I really miss the Wings games, because so long as you didn't pass the white bar in the upper stands, there was a rather high level of talent there as well.

What the hell are you talking about "only celebrities"? Should I say, oh you the know one girl who works at the gym on Herdon with the black hair and tight abs? I'm the only one on here that knows what she looks like. Dumbass.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']One of these days Alice, one of these days...[/QUOTE]

I think you have your Alices confused. The one I'm referring too resides in Wonderland. :lol:

[quote name='Brak']And it's apparant that I'm the only one on Earth who realizes that Scarlett Johansson looks like a young transsexual with the a voice to match.[/QUOTE]
And I always thought the exact same thing. :cry: Now I know I'm not alone.

Seriously, her dialogue always bottoms out my subwoofer. Now I'm gonna hear it from Subby.. :whistle2:#

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think you have your Alices confused. The one I'm referring too resides in Wonderland. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause: I completely missed the reference, and to think I said Alice in Wonderland was my favorite Disney movie. This crym guy is quick like a cat... a chesire cat even.

[quote name='modium']And I always thought the exact same thing. :cry: Now I know I'm not alone.

Seriously, her dialogue always bottoms out my subwoofer. Now I'm gonna hear it from Subby.. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

fuck you and die! Your words mean nothing to me now. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :lol:

#-o

I really hope Jimmie sees this topic.

[quote name='Trakan']#-o

I really hope Jimmie sees this topic.[/QUOTE]

I could see why, Trakan. First, I'd expect a few comments and then a massive string of picture posts from his latest forays in "wildlife photography".

Kari Byron from Mythbusters

kari_bio.jpg

not the best picture, but she is tops for me. Looks, and she destroys stuff.

Salli Richardson is amazing but it is hard to find good pics of her. She did the voice of Elisa Mazza in Gargoyles.

I have more in mind but I have to wait until I get home to post pics.

[quote name='evilmregg']I was meant to be with Kristin Kreuk. It is my destiny.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who just last week said he would knowingly get AIDs for just one go with Kristin. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I have a friend who just last week said he would knowingly get AIDs for one go with Kristin. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That is just absolutely, dead on moronic.
Maybe someone should set up a program like that however...
maybe we could cull a little bit from the genepool, by offering something to that effect, and having them sign a binding contract allowing them to be "dispatched" after completion.

[quote name='JSweeney']That is just absolutely, dead on moronic.
Maybe someone should set up a program like that however...
maybe we could cull a little bit from the genepool, by offering something to that effect, and having them sign a binding contract allowing them to be "dispatched" after completion.[/QUOTE]

Defintely. Then again, he also said he wanted to shit on her and rub it into her ... girl parts. And then piss inside of her ... I think it may be for the best. :lol:

Some may not want to read that darkened text ... :puke:

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Arianna Giovanni :drool: [/QUOTE]

A bit thick for my tasted but she's still hot enough to have previously had a spot in my sig. :cool:

[quote name='Brak'] And it's apparant that I'm the only one on Earth who realizes that Scarlett Johansson looks like a young transsexual with the a voice to match.[/QUOTE]

I think the exact same thing

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']How else is everyone going to know who you're talking about? I don't feel like uploading pics right now ...

EDIT: Well I have a couple already up, so I'll post those:

[/QUOTE]

why are these pictures in this thread? t3h uGly!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Defintely. Then again, he also said he wanted to shit on her and rub it into her ... girl parts. And then piss inside of her ... I think it may be for the best. :lol:

Some may not want to read that darkened text ... :puke:

A bit thick for my tasted but she's still hot enough to have previously had a spot in my sig. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If ANYONE ever did that to ANY of my family or friends against thier will, I'd probably end up getting myself thrown into prison.

[quote name='the_deej']I think the exact same thing

why are these pictures in this thread? t3h uGly![/QUOTE]

I hate you. :bomb: :lol:

Because Kittie was complaining that they were all celebrities.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Defintely. Then again, he also said he wanted to shit on her and rub it into her ... girl parts. And then piss inside of her ... I think it may be for the best. :lol:

Some may not want to read that darkened text ... :puke:[/QUOTE]
Interesting friends you have, crymnl.

[quote name='the_deej']I think the exact same thing

why are these pictures in this thread? t3h uGly![/QUOTE]
I rather like the right one. :D

[quote name='6669']Interesting friends you have, crymnl.[/QUOTE]

Interesting? How about disgusting and fucked in the head? :lol:

I think that part in the darkened text was a joke, but even then ... :puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Interesting? How about disgusting and fucked in the head? :lol:

I think that part in the darkened text was a joke, but even then ... :puke:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, or fucked in the something.

I think beauty is judged from the inside. I remember dating a hottie in high school but she was stupid and that was a big turn off (but I did try out the goods ;) ). Overall some of the women posted are pretty.

[quote name='ryosnk']I think beauty is judged from the inside. I remember dating a hottie in high school but she was stupid and that was a big turn off (but I did try out the goods ;) ). Overall some of the women posted are pretty.[/QUOTE]

Puh! I don't care if she's a Nobel Prize winner with a genius IQ who has found the cure for cancer, if she's got warts, a peg leg and a beer gut, I ain't havin' none of that. The insides take a back seat to the outsides. Except when you're inside her.

Craig McDermott: If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares?
Patrick Bateman: Well, let's just say hypotetically ok? What if they have a great personality?
[pause, all laugh]
Patrick Bateman: I know, I know.
[all in unison]
Patrick Bateman, Craig McDermott, David Van Patten: There are no girls with good personalities.
David Van Patten: A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.
Craig McDermott: The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.
David Van Patten: Absolutely.
Craig McDermott: And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unnattractive they are.

[quote name='6669']Did you still think she's the hottest, OP? Oh wait, you've been banned.[/QUOTE]

Buuuuuuuuurn! Or it would be, if he were still around to read it. :lol:

[quote name='evilmregg']Buuuuuuuuurn! Or it would be, if he were still around to read it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey, he deserved it after the crap he said.

[quote name='6669']Did you still think she's the hottest, OP? Oh wait, you've been banned.[/QUOTE]
Why was he banned?

WTF?
why was he banned? Did he say some more fucked up racial remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back