The Mystery Limo Wrestling Thread

[quote name='Matt Young']Man... That EWF/NWA show was incredible. Amazing EWF Cruiserweight title 4 way... the RockNES Monsters bringing a Power Pad to the ring... X-Pac (advertised) having Scorpio Sky and Joey motherfuckin' Ryan as his tag partners, crotch chopping away like it was 1999... TRIPLE BRONCO BUSTER... Scorpio doing the Scott Hall shuffle... Paul Bearer mugging for the cameras at every opportunity... legendary luchadores, and more all for $10. Probably the best non-ROH indy show I've been to.[/QUOTE]

Haha, Joey Ryan was marking out on his facebook afterwards.

Did Daniel Bryan throw his blog up yet? I had heard somewhere he might be able to talk about his firing today?

I think I saw that on here...

Kmart had a sweet deal on the recent Undertaker DVD set, so there might be one for the Steamboat DVD as well.

[quote name='masked lemon']Did Daniel Bryan throw his blog up yet? I had heard somewhere he might be able to talk about his firing today?

I think I saw that on here...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I asked him. He didn't say for sure, he just said he may have something up today.

So.....the new GM wasn't at the meeting but he communicated via email????

Come on...fuck this email shit!

...And how did google NOT gobble up the word "nexus"???? their phone is the nexus one....they weren't smart enough to say "hey, we want 'nexus' too!"

...And damn, Sheamus has my interest. He gets that natural "I hate you" heel hate

This Raw GM crap gotta go....that laptop stand made me lol too much

*My life is being ruined by the internet.... - funniest shit Cena said in a while

Santino went from a threat, to a hilarious threat with Beth Phoenix....to just a comedy spot

DDDDDAMN

Khali is managerless now? Hrm

[quote name='Scorch']R-Truth needs to be future endeavor'd.[/QUOTE]
...but he rides till the wheels fall off!

Local advertisement is saying Cena/Orton vs Sheamus/Edge next week.

Remember when there was a main event between two guys and it actually mattered on Raw? Me either.

Michael Hayes reminds me a lot of someone who used to be relevant but is now an alcoholic, bloated, racist attention whore. Scripted or not, you don't Freebird Strut on the Dragon.

I'm sorry, but black john cena, cornfed whatever, and surfer boy just don't look like wwe stars....

tarver does. barret does. gabriel. does. hudson's finacee barely does (though he looks more like a wife beater...)

I don't know if any of you have ever seen John Morrison live, but that's not a camera trick, he actually moves in slow-motion.

.....talk about a short finish!

So that RKO took out a fresh man. Whoa

[quote name='HydroX']Haha, Joey Ryan was marking out on his facebook afterwards.[/QUOTE]

The fans and the wrestlers all had a great time... well, except for this one asshole who kept shouting out thinly veiled racist insults at Mexican/black wrestlers, and stuff like, "Hey Sean, trying to get another TNA contract?" That's such bullshit. There are liens you don't cross, and racism and stuff like what he yelled at Pac are some good examples.

But yeah, Joey had a smile on his face the whole time, and apparently his only regret was not being able to get home on time to watch True Blood "live" it aired. But I'm mainly responding to this so I can share the following:

[quote name='@joeymagnumryan']
Adam Pearce just bet me that I couldn't do at least 50 crotch chops in the match tonight.
7:31 PM Jun 27th via Twitter for iPhone [/quote]

Dude... Joey won. Joey won big. And it was awesome.

According to a PW Torch recap, Raw had 4 matches tonight, at lengths of 1, 2, 3, and 15 minutes respectively. And y'all dump on TNA for total nonstop talking?

I enjoyed ROH tonight. Next week's show should be kick ass given the Christopher Daniels/Roderick Strong vs American Wolves match announced tonight.

Oh, and Necro Butcher turned heel tonight and joined the Embassy. Looks like he'll be feuding with Rasche Brown given what happened as well.

Apparently the pay side of Popup Insider is saying Wade has some work visa problems, which is why he wasn't on tonight.

If he's done, we're only a few more releases away from the team of Annoying Ginger Sissy & Bizarro Cena being Nexus.

I can't lie - I like season 2 "rookies" much better than the first one.

More compelling characters. I can picture half of them easily main-eventing with a few (that giant one) being a compelling character to watch and Husky Harris being a perfect jobber.

And one more important thing to note....what was the purpose of the guest host tonight??? He literally served no purpose. He just read who was going to be in MITB, and did a 2 min interaction with Edge. And then he left, but we didn't see him leave the ring!

....While the guy hawking his dvd (steamboat) literally stayed around for what? 20 mins????

Why wasn't he guest host?

[quote name='Chronis']So... no Jay wrapup today?[/QUOTE]
"AMAZING show!"

I really have to wonder if they're going to slowly phase out guest hosts now that they've passed the one year mark. They've been doing less and less, and didn't even have one last week.

Zombie reminded me of, of all people, Buzz Aldrin. The way he yelled after everything, and not only that, but yelling for, uh, all the heels. Awkward.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Apparently the pay side of Popup Insider is saying Wade has some work visa problems, which is why he wasn't on tonight.[/QUOTE]

Gerweck is saying that both he and Drew McIntyre were deported as their work visas ran out, though it will be easier for Drew to work out the issue since he's married to an American citizen.

Sounds similar to what happened with Angelina Love, though I'm guessing they found out much sooner than she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lmz00']Steamboat isn't a celebrity.[/QUOTE]
the younger fans who can remember what happened last year can remember him and jericho had a short match

so he's basically a wwe celeb.....and it would have made more sense for him to get beat down as the host than rob zombie coming out just to show what was on the big screen to everyone

[quote name='mykevermin']Now, here are some cleavage shots and photos of Michael Cole making a funny face![/QUOTE]

Hey now, I happen to like the Ass shots...:booty:

What the fuck? I thought he was already married.

Word is that Michelle McCool and The Undertaker were married in a private ceremony with friends of theirs in Taker's hometown of Houston, Texas this past weekend. The ceremony was said to be small and private, with only close family, friends and people from the wrestling industry in attendance.

McCool and Taker have been dating for a few years now.

[quote name='Matt Young']The fans and the wrestlers all had a great time... well, except for this one asshole who kept shouting out thinly veiled racist insults at Mexican/black wrestlers, and stuff like, "Hey Sean, trying to get another TNA contract?" That's such bullshit. There are liens you don't cross, and racism and stuff like what he yelled at Pac are some good examples.

But yeah, Joey had a smile on his face the whole time, and apparently his only regret was not being able to get home on time to watch True Blood "live" it aired. But I'm mainly responding to this so I can share the following:

Originally Posted by @joeymagnumryan
Adam Pearce just bet me that I couldn't do at least 50 crotch chops in the match tonight.
7:31 PM Jun 27th via Twitter for iPhone

Dude... Joey won. Joey won big. And it was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that doesn't surprise me. Joe is hilarious. I wish I lived further west so I could go to some of these shows.

bread's done
Back