the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'm going to make a stand and say that I've always thought Julliane Moore is simply a beautiful woman.

[/QUOTE]

I agree!

[quote name='dcfox']:bomb::bomb:

Well, try and try again. Here's my lastest offering for you ungrateful bastards:

[/QUOTE]

:shock:
Normally overly huge accessories don't too much for me, but ye gods, she's pretty hot!

[jumps out of the shadows] Nice thread you got here fellas.

I went through the older posts to see if Paula Garces or Kelly Hu were represented but came across something more important:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There are a few nice Koreans out there ... but I'll leave that to someone else. :lol:[/QUOTE]I noticed Yeojin Ha ( :D ) and Sunghi Lee ( :neutral: ) were mentioned, but I'd like to contribute my favorite Korean actress, Jiwoo Choi:

Now off to find pics of Paula and Kelly...

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_889.html

paula-garces-gm_s1.jpg
paula-garces-gm_s2.jpg
paula-garces-gm_s4.jpg

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1131.html

kelly-hu-2-gm_s1.jpg
kelly-hu-2-gm_s3.jpg
kelly-hu-2-gm_s5.jpg

[/jumps back into shadows] :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']:bomb::bomb:

Well, try and try again. Here's my lastest offering for you ungrateful bastards:

[/QUOTE]

Finally got'em right. All of them = Me Rikey :lol::applause:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well if you like her, about her and her friend at the beach.

[/QUOTE]

I've... *cough* already seen those *cough* :oops: ;):lol::cool:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']well if you like her, about her and her friend at the beach.

[/QUOTE]

more titties please. :D

[quote name='jaykrue']Finally got'em right. All of them = Me Rikey :lol::applause:[/QUOTE]
I actually just stumbled upon those pics tonight. I was going through a bunch of unlabeled cd-r's and found one burnt to the brim with ah. . . art photos 8-[.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']should have realized, you are a hottest girl thread vet[/QUOTE]

While true, I was 'aware' of Ms. Pinder's prodigiously perfect pendulums previously before I ever visited CAG. :lol: I've a bit of a Euro chick fetish... especially British & Czech. :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']I actually just stumbled upon those pics tonight. I was going through a bunch of unlabeled cd-r's and found one burnt to the brim with ah. . . art photos 8-[.[/QUOTE]

A rikery story. ;):lol:

[quote name='dcfox']

Speaking of British chicks, I love page 3[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, the Page 3 girl. Always a delectable choice. :drool: Especially since they've gotten better dentists over there since I last visited (1989 when I was 12).:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']I've a bit of a Euro chick fetish... especially British & Czech. :drool:[/QUOTE]

See I like all types of girls. Stuff like british accents or big hoo hoos are just perks.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']See I like all types of girls. Stuff like british accents or big hoo hoos are just perks.[/QUOTE]

oh, don't get me wrong. A girl doesn't have to be a Euro to make me wanna spend her. As you said, it's a perk if they are. ;)

No more NSFW links, people.

I see any more of them, and we're done with any future ones.

Plus, as we're coming close to 500 posts, you might want to think about making a new one. Assuming the NSFW links don't show up again.

Good job Ikohn, way to ruin the fun. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well you finally got one right. I didn't give a shit about Charisma Carpenter, but she made that issue a must-have. :hot: :drool: ;)[/QUOTE]
Charisma Carpenter should consider keeping her clothes on from now on. I'd have to say she's pretty unattractive naked. And leave it Sub, to know what girl was in what issue of Playboy. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']And leave it Sub, to know what girl was in what issue of Playboy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't know many, but I do know her. She was the hottest playmate in almost 5 years after all. (I had to look it up, poor me :cry: ) :lol:

For the record, she was the hottest playmate since Jodi Ann Paterson. That's 10/99 - 6/04.

[quote name='dcfox']Jodi Ann Paterson? Not bad, but definately not hotter than Dalene Kurtis, who came after her.

[/QUOTE]

Of course I disagree. The only ones close were Carmella (but outside things ruin that) and Heather Carolin (if you like redheads).

Side note: Heather was in the "Tiffany" issue, 4/02. Another celeb that should've kept her clothes on. :shame: :lol:

Totally unrelated:

Yes, that really is the "small version". That damn thing was 3.84mb originally.

[quote name='woobacca'][jumps out of the shadows]I noticed Yeojin Ha ( :D ) and Sunghi Lee ( :neutral: ) were mentioned, but I'd like to contribute my favorite Korean actress, Jiwoo Choi:[/QUOTE]

Geez, did someone just drop silverware down the stairs? JKJK

Me gusta Monica Belluci

There are a lot more naughtier pics of her out there, and people know how to get them if they want. Plus I dont feel like gettin banned for link nudies...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Of course I disagree. The only ones close were Carmella (but outside things ruin that) and Heather Carolin (if you like redheads).

Side note: Heather was in the "Tiffany" issue, 4/02. Another celeb that should've kept her clothes on. :shame: :lol:

Totally unrelated:

Yes, that really is the "small version". That damn thing was 3.84mb originally.[/QUOTE]
Now that is a good side tangent. Keep getting side tracked.

[quote name='gigan54']you shoulda seen natalie portman in ... wait i think it was the new blender. that's some good stuff right there. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh I did. :drool: :hot: :hot: :hot:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The-I-wish-I-had-a-scanner-because-Mila-Kunis-is-so-fucking-hot-in-the-new-stuff-that-I-want-to-share-it-with-all-of-you-bump.[/QUOTE]
Just got mine today and Sub is right she is fucking HOT! :hot:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks for the link, but you are not a man if you say that. :shame: ;)[/QUOTE]

You're not a man, anyway, so it doesn't matter what you say anyway. :lol:

She is hot in those photos, though. But I don't think it's anything earth-shattering like you were saying, Subbie.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You're not a man, anyway, so it doesn't matter what you say anyway. :lol:

She is hot in those photos, though. But I don't think it's anything earth-shattering like you were saying, Subbie.[/QUOTE]

Well it's not really earth shattering, she's always been damn hot. Maybe your reaction has dulled with time. :whistle2:k

I guess I can forgive you, just this once. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well it's not really earth shattering, she's always been damn hot. Maybe your reaction has dulled with time. :whistle2:k

I guess I can forgive you, just this once. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I thought it was earth-shattering by the dozens of drool smileys you had in your post.

There is nothing to forgive. I made no error.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Well, I thought it was earth-shattering by the dozens of drool smileys you had in your post.

There is nothing to forgive. I made no error.[/QUOTE]

That's just my normal reaction to her kind. With Natalie, Scarlett, Michelle, and Keira I've curbed it. With the amount of times I post about them I think all the smilies would kill the boards. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The-I-wish-I-had-a-scanner-because-Mila-Kunis-is-so-fucking-hot-in-the-new-stuff-that-I-want-to-share-it-with-all-of-you-bump.[/QUOTE]

ohh u mean these pics?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This one probably still has a day or two left, unless we do something about that now.[/QUOTE]

it seems like am the only one postin pics and everyone else is in the middle of a coffee talk with linda richman, so as long as i limit my postin things should still be good with this thread

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']it seems like am the only one postin pics and everyone else is in the middle of a coffee talk with linda richman, so as long as i limit my postin things should still be good with this thread[/QUOTE]
Alright, alright.

Reina Tanaka is pretty fucking cute.

And hey, she'll be 16 in a week! :cool:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']soon as she is 18 i'll show her my bankai[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough, I'm watching Dateline right now. They're busting pedophiles. It's hilarious to see the looks on their faces when they get busted. One guy was naked, and then the reporter goes, "What are you doing in here?" and the guy is about to cry and run out the front door.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Oddly enough, I'm watching Dateline right now. They're busting pedophiles. It's hilarious to see the looks on their faces when they get busted. One guy was naked, and then the reporter goes, "What are you doing in here?" and the guy is about to cry and run out the front door.[/QUOTE]

I know thats why I said 18 ;), just in case someone was outside of my house....

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I know thats why I said 18 ;), just in case someone was outside of my house....[/QUOTE]
Don't worry that's just me sneaking around outside your house. You don't mind if I go through your garbage, do you? :lol:

Assorted pictures, just because.

Personally I appreciate Shakira for her musical talents, but I can see the other side.

Oh, and I've never watched a full episode of Lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back