the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So nice and ... juicy. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

it reminds me of the bleach scene I posted awhile ago that I like to call summer fun.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OK, guys, keep your pants on... :rofl:[/QUOTE]
I have my pants on, but I took my shirt off. Is that okay?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']it reminds me of the bleach scene I posted awhile ago that I like to call summer fun.[/QUOTE]

So many melons, so little time. :drool: :drool: :drool:

But we have a seperate thread for that one ...

Oranges are nice too:

[quote name='dcfox']I have my pants on, but I took my shirt off. Is that okay?[/QUOTE]

as long as u dont dim the lights in your room and start listenin to sade

[quote name='TheRock88']Damn! Those Mila Kunis pics are hot. I gotta remember to pick up that issue next time I go to 7-11. :drool:[/QUOTE]

You'd probably enjoy Stacy's fitness section more than I did as well. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You'd probably enjoy Stacy's fitness section more than I did as well. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Stacy's in it as well? :shock: I might have to go pick up that issue now. But Stuff still sucks.

FHM>Maxim>Stuff

[quote name='dcfox']Stacy's in it as well? :shock: I might have to go pick up that issue now. But Stuff still sucks.

FHM>Maxim>Stuff[/QUOTE]

There's a monthly fitness thing now, just one page.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You'd probably enjoy Stacy's fitness section more than I did as well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

would that happen to be a ms. stacy kiebler?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's a monthly fitness thing now, just one page.[/QUOTE]

Here's the new one:

Meh.

EDIT: On my screen that scan is just about the same size as the actual page. :lol:

Yep, got last month's issue (with some blond chick on the cover) too. I wonder how long they're going to keep doing this.

Also if anyone knows, I remember Jenna Jameson and the guy from the Love Boat use to answer love problems for a magazine. Anyone remember which one? I think it was either Maxim, FHM, or Stuff (I cant tell the difference between the 3, it's like they're exactly the same except with different girls on the cover).

it was fhm, and it was about 1-2 years ago... now it's some other chick whose name i can't remember.

edit: alright Ithink it's time for a new thread. Im busy at the moment with schoolwork, so I won't be able to make it. i'm hoping maybe rock or ikohn can get it started. ;)

[quote name='gigan54']it was fhm, and it was about 1-2 years ago... now it's some other chick whose name i can't remember.[/QUOTE]

Beth something. Used to be with Howard Stern, don't know if they're still together.

[quote name='gigan54']it was fhm, and it was about 1-2 years ago... now it's some other chick whose name i can't remember.

edit: alright Ithink it's time for a new thread. Im busy at the moment with schoolwork, so I won't be able to make it. i'm hoping maybe rock or ikohn can get it started. ;)[/QUOTE]
I can start it. I'm sure everybody's dying to see the Zhang Ziyi appreciation thread. :D

Well, whoever does start it, don't forget to post the rules

*Notes from moderator*
1) Pics bigger than 640 X 480 must be thumbnailed.
2) NSFW images aren't allowed in this thread.

Violation of either of the above two rules will get this thread locked/deleted.

*End moderator notes*

[quote name='dcfox']I can start it. I'm sure everybody's dying to see the Zhang Ziyi appreciation thread. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't really have much left to contribute. I'll have to search and search, you bastard. :bomb: ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I can start it. I'm sure everybody's dying to see the Zhang Ziyi appreciation thread. :D

Well, whoever does start it, don't forget to post the rules[/QUOTE]

It's a shame about Zhang Ziyi. She's a very attractive girl, but a total stuck-up bitch in real life. Hopefully, she'll learn her lesson and an appreciation thread can be truly warranted.

[quote name='dcfox']Created the new thread.[/QUOTE]
How about a link in the first post of the new thread to this thread so we don't lose track of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back