the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tiphireth']Hath thee layn thine eyes upon the utter blaspheme that be Lemonparty?[/QUOTE]

i hath not layeth my eyes upon lemone party for nothing can be as frightening as the monster known as goatse.

Enough MT pics. I think there are more pics of her in this thread than every other girl combined.

Also here are the pics of Charlize Theron in this weeks Entertainment Weekly:

[quote name='dcfox']Enough MT pics. I think there are more pics of her in this thread than every other girl combined.[/QUOTE]

stop complainin and put up some pics of your own ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Enough MT pics. I think there are more pics of her in this thread than every other girl combined.

Also here are the pics of Charlize Theron in this weeks Entertainment Weekly:

[/QUOTE]

I really thought she wasnt that good lookin until I saw her on arrested development, but now I am on her side.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I really thought she wasnt that good lookin until I saw her on arrested development, but now I am on her side.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I kind of never noticed her until AD.

Just did a count ... I've seen 9 of Charlize's movies, same number I've seen of Natalie's. :lol:

I've only seen 7 Scarlett movies and 3 of Michelle's. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just did a count ... I've seen 9 of Charlize's movies, same number I've seen of Natalie's. :lol:

I've only seen 7 Scarlett movies and 3 of Michelle's. :oops:[/QUOTE]

looks like u gotta hit up the video store

Don't worry, I've got a few things on my deep discount wishlist. They'll be mine come sale time, funds permitting. :cool:

Too bad I can't find Manny & Lo on their site anymore. :cry:

One of my new favorites is Vanessa Minillo. She hosts TRL (only good part of the show). I couldn't find too many pics of her but here is a good one.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just did a count ... I've seen 9 of Charlize's movies, same number I've seen of Natalie's. :lol:

I've only seen 7 Scarlett movies and 3 of Michelle's. :oops:[/QUOTE]
I've seen:

12 movies staring Julianne Moore (came as a surprise to me to)
10 starring Ashley Judd (don't ask me how that happened)
9 movies staring Zhang Ziyi
9 staring Gong Li
8 starring Monica Bellucci
6 starring Nicole Kidman

Those are the ones I could think of for now.

Edit:

4 Natalie
1 Scarlett
0 MT

[quote name='dcfox']I've seen:

12 movies staring Julianne Moore (came as a surprise to me to)
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to make a stand and say that I've always thought Julliane Moore is simply a beautiful woman.

[quote name='dcfox']4 Natalie
1 Scarlett
0 MT[/QUOTE]

I hope that includes Leon, Garden State, and Lost in Translation. Beautiful Girls may be too much to hope for.

No MT? Get yourself a copy of Ice Princess, you'll thank me later. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hope that includes Leon, Garden State, and Lost in Translation. Beautiful Girls may be too much to hope for.

No MT? Get yourself a copy of Ice Princess, you'll thank me later. ;)[/QUOTE]
No, No, Yes, Never heard of it.

The 4 Natalie movies I've seen are Ep. 1-3 and Heat.

[quote name='dcfox']No, No, Yes, Never heard of it.

The 4 Natalie movies I've seen are Ep. 1-3 and Heat.[/QUOTE]

Here's what you do. Call into work tommorow and tell them you're not coming in. Then you head over to my place (you know the way ;) ) and we'll make a day of it. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Here's what you do. Call into work tomorrow and tell them you're not coming in. Then you head over to my place (you know the way ;) ) and we'll make a day of it. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan. And I'll be sure to leave my penis at home. Its obvious I won't be needing it if all you're going to do is show me movies of Natalie Portman and MT ;)

Edit: Here's a girl I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet, considering you're a big fan of hers subby:

[quote name='dcfox']No, No, Yes, Never heard of it.

The 4 Natalie movies I've seen are Ep. 1-3 and Heat.[/QUOTE]

The only other good one is the professional, but she's about 12 in that so O Well.

I dug the look of the mom in heat, but then again I have unusual tastes.

I also like the look of Michelle Forbes - she played a role on the TV show Homicide back when it was good (loooong time ago - I caught it in repeats)

c_cast24.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Sounds like a plan. And I'll be sure to leave my penis at home. Its obvious I won't be needing it if all you're going to do is show me movies of Natalie Portman and MT ;)

Edit: Here's a girl I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet, considering you're a big fan of hers subby:

[/QUOTE]

I've got a few Scarlett movies as well. Horse Whisperer it up, mother bitches. :cool:

Yeah, I was a fan of hers ... since about '97. She doesn't get many parts though. But that one episode of X-Files ... damn. :drool:

I meant good roles. She was in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, but just barely. Also some Adam Sandler movie ...

Also, for the record, I've seen 15 Brad Pitt movies, 15 Jet Li movies, 8 Edward Norton movies and (drumroll please) 18 Bill Murray movies. :lol:

EDIT: 14 for Harrison Ford, and I'm not even a fan. Though given the Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies it's hardly surprising.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I meant good roles. She was in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, but just barely. Also some Adam Sandler movie ...

Also, for the record, I've seen 15 Brad Pitt movies, 15 Jet Li movies, 8 Edward Norton movies and (drumroll please) 18 Bill Murray movies. :lol:

EDIT: 14 for Harrison Ford, and I'm not even a fan. Though given the Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies it's hardly surprising.[/QUOTE]

Bill Groundhog-Day, Ghostbustin'-ass Murray?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Bill Groundhog-Day, Ghostbustin'-ass Murray?[/QUOTE]

The one and only. You could say I'm a fan. Also, he's been in a damn lot of movies. :lol:

I haven't even seen Broken Flowers yet. :oops:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The one and only. You could say I'm a fan. Also, he's been in a damn lot of movies. :lol:[/QUOTE]

As long as one of those movies is Coffee and Cigarettes, you're ok. Lost in Translation is a given, of course ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']As long as one of those movies is Coffee and Cigarettes, you're ok. Lost in Translation is a given, of course ;)[/QUOTE]

You know what's not on the list? Stripes. And it's sitting right there on my shelves. Maybe I'll watch that now. :whistle2:k

And 18 seems like alot (or maybe it doesn't), but when you consider that Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, Lost in Translation, Rushmore, etc are on that list ... well then that probably represents close to a hundred seperate viewings of those 18 movies. :lol:

Also, back on topic:

Actually, I remember I was awake for that incident but was too sickened to respond. It was tubgirl.

And now to cleanse the mental palatte to wash out that ghastly image before moving on back to hot girls, here's a cute lil pussy:

1kittypoptart0uo.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of which:

How cute, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't know, there's a naked girl in the way :sad:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Speaking of which:

How cute, eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

What I wanna know is what that 2nd kitten on the far left is looking at and what he smells. Fish anyone? :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Meh.[/QUOTE]
I am shamed :sad:

I'm starting to think I have bad taste in women (with the exception of Zhang Ziyi, of course). Alot of the women I've been posting here have been getting luke warm responses.

[quote name='dcfox']I am shamed :sad:

I'm starting to think I have bad taste in women (with the exception of Zhang Ziyi, of course). Alot of the women I've been posting here have been getting luke warm responses.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Subbie is makin' his call and you know the kind of girls he likes. ;):lol:She ain't bad... though she does seem a tad bit too much airbrushed. She has potential.

I'm starting to think I have bad taste in women (with the exception of Zhang Ziyi, of course). Alot of the women I've been posting here have been getting luke warm responses.[/QUOTE]

Zhang didn't exactly get great response either. :lol:

Just not my type, and you know what that is ...

You don't have to keep trying to convince us you're straight. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Zhang didn't exactly get great response either. :lol:

Just not my type, and you know what that is ...

[/QUOTE]

Damn you for posting one of my favorite treats. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Damn you for posting one of my favorite treats. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I think I'll watch The Jacket now. I've been putting it off for months. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Zhang didn't exactly get great response either. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
:bomb::bomb:

Well, try and try again. Here's my lastest offering for you ungrateful bastards:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I'll watch The Jacket now. I've been putting it off for months. :oops: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is that what you're watching... or doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back