the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my drewish princess Natalie

natalieportman122tw.jpg

l24272168fj.jpg

np99nb.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's about time we got some Nat in here. I didn't want to do all the work myself. :lol:[/QUOTE]

u work, I see more posts about your shelves than about women, I thought someone else was posting under your name

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']u work, I see more posts about your shelves than about women, I thought someone else was posting under your name[/QUOTE]

Blame Jack. ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm not talking to you anymore... :evil:[/QUOTE]

There he goes again. :roll: :lol:

Ok, on topic ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Blame Jack. ;)

There he goes again. :roll: :lol:

[/QUOTE]

Blame yourself. Shelf-maker-offer-giver-backer! :evil:

That's not why I'm angry with you, anyways... ;)

EDIT: Also, Subbie, I don't know why you hate shelves so much. They're like the women you like... flat as a board and easy to nail. :lol:

I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, but back when RTCW was first released to PC's they had this promotional screen saver you could download featuring the girls of Castle Wolfenstein.

girlsofcw_f.jpg
girlsofcw_a.jpg

My favorite of the bunch would definately have to be Victoria Fuller:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']EDIT: Also, Subbie, I don't know why you hate shelves so much. They're like the women you like... flat as a board and easy to nail. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Alright that one was ... pretty good actually. For you anyway. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, but back when RTCW was first released to PC's they had this promotional screen saver you could download featuring the girls of Castle Wolfenstein.

girlsofcw_f.jpg
girlsofcw_a.jpg

My favorite of the bunch would definately have to be Victoria Fuller:

[/QUOTE]

I don't remember, and it's obvious why. There's not a memorable one in the bunch. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Alright that one was ... pretty good actually. For you anyway. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

I'm the fucked-up nice guy who tells cheesy jokes and is the one that's around for people to constantly rag on. In other words, the Trudy Wiegel of CAG.

I got a reputation to uphold. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I'm the fucked-up nice guy who tells cheesy jokes and is the one that's around for people to constantly rag on. In other words, the Trudy Wiegel of CAG.

I got a reputation to uphold. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Don't forget, you're the guy that alway makes references no one will get.

[quote name='jaykrue']Seems like Lacey grew some child-bearin' hips. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's the downside, but she was still the only hot one in Mean Girls. (blonde is bad) :lol:

What the fuck? I didnt add that last image in! I'll delete it. Sorry for the people who saw it and its now burned into their minds.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've got two Brooke posters up (including a "door-size" of that second image), but I don't know that I'd even put her in my top 20. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't really care for her that much. She has that stupid "Botox paralyzed my face" look on her face in every single photo. A definite turn-off.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't really care for her that much. She has that stupid "Botox paralyzed my face" look on her face in every single photo. A definite turn-off.[/QUOTE]

on the positive she's Jewish so I could take her home to mom with no complaints. :)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']on the positive she's Jewish so I could take her home to mom with no complaints. :)[/QUOTE]

The only thing I care about her worshipping is my cock. :lol:

[quote name='Rozz']What the fuck? I didnt add that last image in! I'll delete it. Sorry for the people who saw it and its now burned into their minds.[/QUOTE]

The old, I don't know how that picture got on there. ;)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't really care for her that much. She has that stupid "Botox paralyzed my face" look on her face in every single photo. A definite turn-off.[/QUOTE]

For me the turn-off is the fake breasts. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']on the positive she's Jewish so I could take her home to mom with no complaints. :)[/QUOTE]

Well she's also married. That could be a stumbling point, depending on your mother. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']For me the turn-off is the fake breasts. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's also a turn-off, too. But in her case her face is more of a turn-off. Anyway, if you are turned off by her breasts, why do you have giant posters of her? :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, that's also a turn-off, too. But in her case her face is more of a turn-off. Anyway, if you are turned off by her breasts, why do you have giant posters of her? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Personality? :lol:

Well actually I like her smile in that one, and in the other one she's got her back to the camera. :lol:

[quote name='nakanenui']3 words... sung hi lee. nsfw pics aplenty.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Korean too.

[quote name='The Shiznit']The old, I don't know how that picture got on there. ;)[/QUOTE]

Not sure how this one got on here either ;-)

cf_rikishi1_150px.jpg

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, that's also a turn-off, too. But in her case her face is more of a turn-off. Anyway, if you are turned off by her breasts, why do you have giant posters of her? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Personality? :lol:

Well actually I like her smile in that one, and in the other one she's got her back to the camera. :lol:

[quote name='nakanenui']3 words... sung hi lee. nsfw pics aplenty.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rozz']Not sure how this one got on here either ;-)

*image*

[/QUOTE]

It should be illegal for any guy to have boobs. :puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It doesn't get much better than that. At least with my tastes it doesn't. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You don't have taste... remember?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You seem to have a taste ... for figs:

fig9nm.jpg

Choke now please? ;)[/QUOTE]

Subbie... quit showing us the picture of the testicle you lost in Desert Storm! It's scaring the kids!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You seem to have a taste ... for figs:

fig9nm.jpg

Choke now please? ;)[/QUOTE]

I had a couple tabs open on Firefox and I open this one and that fig is front me and I was just confused and a little disturbed.

Ohh and Keira is very yummy.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Found these pics today so I figured I'd

Cuthbert up this thread

eccover4nj3lp9ew.jpg

ec10vo5jw5we.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir may I have another? Preferably huge high quality scans this time? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thank you sir may I have another? Preferably huge high quality scans this time? :lol:[/QUOTE]

As long as you remember... pretty girl does not save bad movie... :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']As long as you remember... pretty girl does not save bad movie... :lol:[/QUOTE]

No, but they can elevate an "average" movie to "supremely watchable". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, but they can elevate an "average" movie to "supremely watchable". :lol:[/QUOTE]

That makes no sense. You're just reaching for any argument, aren't you? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back