the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']I was only asking for acknowledgement from posting the one pic. Thanks though, that was hot![/QUOTE]

yeah i was just messin' around. dont' take it too seriously ;)

[quote name='gigan54']yeah i was just messin' around. dont' take it too seriously ;)[/QUOTE]
I've never seen that pic before in you sig, gigan. Very nice.

:lol: always one up-ing each other, yet on nothing you yourself can take pride in. (well, aside from your photo-researching skills..)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']damn this thread is awesome. Maybe the mods should make a hot girls section in the forums.[/QUOTE]

why take the extra effort? it tends to happen naturally every couple months, tops.

edit: p.s. I saw the trailer for the next harry potter...heh, they are looking kinda older/ackward now...:lol:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I've never seen that pic before in you sig, gigan. Very nice.[/QUOTE]
it's michelle tratchtenberg she was mentioned sometime early on in this thread...

[quote name='gigan54']it's michelle tratchtenberg she was mentioned sometime early on in this thread...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I recognize her, especially from how much Sub talks about her. :) I've just never seen that picture of her.

Salma Hayek, anyone?

Not sure if she's been mentioned before, but just saw this pic and had to post it. :D

EDIT: Fixed. ImageShack'd!

[quote name='Mike23']I get turned on by Fortunecity too. ;)[/QUOTE]
Shit, is the pic not working for you?

EDIT: I just posted a link until I can get onto ImageShack.

[quote name='tauruskatt']:lol: always one up-ing each other, yet on nothing you yourself can take pride in. (well, aside from your photo-researching skills..)

why take the extra effort? it tends to happen naturally every couple months, tops.

edit: p.s. I saw the trailer for the next harry potter...heh, they are looking kinda older/ackward now...:lol:[/QUOTE]

I agree, there's definitely no need for an entire forum. One thread is plenty.

Just saw the trailer last night, looks pretty good ... I'll see it if only because I've seen them all. :lol:

[quote name='gigan54']it's michelle tratchtenberg she was mentioned sometime early on in this thread...[/QUOTE]

Mentioned? I posted something like 150+ pictures. That's more than a mention. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Mentioned? I posted something like 150+ pictures. That's more than a mention. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's an obsession. :D

Another Salma Hayek pic:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I agree, there's definitely no need for an entire forum. One thread is plenty.

Just saw the trailer last night, looks pretty good ... I'll see it if only because I've seen them all. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

indeed, I was pleasently suprised to see it looked so dark and suspenseful. I'm not sure how they'll fit it all in one movie tho...the books start getting thicker at this point...:whistle2:k

[quote name='tauruskatt']indeed, I was pleasently suprised to see it looked so dark and suspenseful. I'm not sure how they'll fit it all in one movie tho...the books start getting thicker at this point...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I've never read the books, but if I had I'd probably be pissed at the amount of material that must have been cut ... I wouldn't expect GoF to run any longer than PoA.

hmm funny I thought this thread was about girls, not bitches shootin the breeze!

now back on topic

hmm funny I thought this thread was about girls, not bitches shootin the breeze!

now back on topic
well I was goin to post an image but imageshack has decided not to work

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']hmm funny I thought this thread was about girls, not bitches shootin the breeze!

now back on topic
well I was goin to post an image but imageshack has decided not to work[/QUOTE]

Hey, us talking about Harry Potter is just another excuse for you to post some Hermione. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, us talking about Harry Potter is just another excuse for you to post some Hermione. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, that Russian chick that Tiph posted looks kinda like Hermione.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, us talking about Harry Potter is just another excuse for you to post some Hermione. :lol:[/QUOTE]

well u forced my hand
hermione9bn.jpg

hermione2ck.jpg

rfilmheryuleball4xw.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of jailbait . . . anybody remember the little girl that caused alot strange feelings in grown men?

[/QUOTE]

What're you talkin' about? Those are perfectly normal feelings... for someone like subbie. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of jailbait . . . anybody remember the little girl that caused alot strange feelings in grown men?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, age is just a number. She's clearly all woman. :cool: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, age is just a number. She's clearly all woman. :cool: ;)[/QUOTE]
I guess it really doesn't matter that she can't get into a pg-13 rated movie without an adult. Its not like if you were dating her you'd be going out much anyways ;)

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm surprised no one's mentioned Anne Hathaway yet especially considering she'd recently exposed her bewbies.[/QUOTE]

She's kinda hot ... but all of her features are strangely exaggerated. It's a little distracting at times.

Still, I enjoyed Princess Diaries 2 more than I ever expected. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I guess it really doesn't matter that she can't get into a pg-13 rated movie without an adult. Its not like if you were dating her you'd be going out much anyways ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, I'd probably drive her to school. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She's kinda hot ... but all of her features are strangely exaggerated. It's a little distracting at times.

Still, I enjoyed Princess Diaries 2 more than I ever expected. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I agree about her features but having seen her bewbies as well as the miniskirt showing off her nice legs does make me feel better.;)

[quote name='jaykrue']I agree about her features but having seen her bewbies as well as the miniskirt showing off her nice legs does make me feel better.;)[/QUOTE]

Meh. She's another one of those cute but not quite hot girls. Though maybe with some dark rings around her huge eyes ... :whistle2:k :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thank you sir. I forgot what the movie's called, but it didn't sound bad. Like maybe it could stand on it's own sans-"bewbies". :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's called Havoc and it also has the crack whore Bijou Philips throwing her nudity in there as well. Also, Hathaway is also gonna show her bewbies again in Brokeback Mountain (an ironic title if true :lol: ). But the most messed up part? That someone would pay $305 on Ebay for the same exact movie they could get at your local Blockbuster for around $25 or so.

[quote name='jaykrue']It's called Havoc and it also has the crack whore Bijou Philips throwing her nudity in there as well. Also, Hathaway is also gonna show her bewbies again in Brokeback Mountain (an ironic title if true :lol: ). But the most messed up part? That someone would pay $305 on Ebay for the same exact movie they could get at your local Blockbuster for around $25 or so.[/QUOTE]

The only thing I know Bijou from is that Sublime video ... I used to think she was kinda hot back then, but then again I was about 12 at the time. :lol:

I really do love "Ella Enchanted"...if you enjoyed Princess Diaries & The Princess Bride..it's up there in enjoyment factor. sans-nipples, it's a family film.

She's really pretty though...kinda odd to see her nekkid.

[quote name='tauruskatt']She's really pretty though...kinda odd to see her nekkid.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same exact thing... but I got over it real quick.:lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']You, sir, have made my week. [/QUOTE]

What can I say? I'm a giver... and no, dcfox and Moxio, not a giver of blowjobs or buttsechs. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Aisha Tyler has been a favorite of mine for awhile now. :)[/QUOTE]

Same. The fact that she's also pretty damn funny as well only makes her that much more attractive.

[quote name='jaykrue']
What can I say? I'm a giver... and no, dcfox and Moxio, not a giver of blowjobs or buttsechs. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe they're lured to the 'Professor of Pimpology' label.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I really do love "Ella Enchanted"...if you enjoyed Princess Diaries & The Princess Bride..it's up there in enjoyment factor. sans-nipples, it's a family film.

She's really pretty though...kinda odd to see her nekkid.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen Ella, and only half of the first PD. I'll probably end up having to watch them with somebody eventually. I'll pretend to hate it. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Yay comrade! Definitely yay.:lol:[/QUOTE]

img21.jpg

Glukoza_119.jpg

glukoza2oi.jpg
(cawk goes wheh?!)

Glukoza_181.jpg

big16055Glukoza01.jpg

Okay, so she's no 'girl next door', but damn, she's the prettiest thing to come out of eastern europe evar. Or anywhere, for that matter. :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't seen Ella, and only half of the first PD. I'll probably end up having to watch them with somebody eventually. I'll pretend to hate it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

OOooOhh..someone sounds less lonely lately~ a special someone to share your milk and cookies with lately subby??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back