the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']One of my all-time favorites from the internet...

Angela Devi (most of her pics are NSFW so searching at work in not recommended)

*dreams about Angela Devi and Vida Guerra* :drool:

Shes has implants, which I usually hate, but overall she is one of my favorites. She and Vida are built similarly. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

:puke:

[quote name='dcfox']What do you mean that? It's perfectly natural to share a bed with your siblings ;)

But I'm surprised you don't find Zhang Ziyi sexy. And your comment about 2046, I think the problem might lie in the fact that the movie downplays everything. The movie relys alot on subtleties and the focus is more on what isn't said and what wasn't done. Atleast that's my opinion. If you want sexy, watch Zhang Ziyi in Flying Daggers (even though the movie is crap) or Crouching Tiger. That one scene where Chow Yun Fat confronts her at Jade Fox's hideout while it was raining is burned into my memory :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've seen House of Flying Daggers and I'm still not convinced. Ziyi is too much of an asexual being to me. She doesn't have any discerning curves that mark the typical traits of a female... even the underaged ones subbie likes. :lol: Her face is cute... but as I said, in a sisterly way.

[quote name='jaykrue']I've seen House of Flying Daggers and I'm still not convinced. Ziyi is too much of an asexual being to me. She doesn't have any discerning curves that mark the typical traits of a female... even the underaged ones subbie likes. :lol: Her face is cute... but as I said, in a sisterly way.[/QUOTE]

agree of Zhang Ziyi... well for one thing i know for sure though in order for Asian girl to be on TV/movie here in America they typically have to have the 'typical' Asian features.... (say.. small eye... )... there are tons of good looking asian girls that are wayyy hotter/more famous than couple of the star here.. Lucy Liu is the perfect example... in Asia she would be consider..WTF :) and never watch that show the Anaomy show on ABC the korean doctor or nurse.. OMG... :)

:shame: The both of you. But not to worry. I've dispatched a hitman to both your houses to collect either your apologies or your head. :twoguns: racthamp :twoguns: jaykrue

[quote name='dcfox']:shame: The both of you. But not to worry. I've dispatched a hitman to both your houses to collect either your apologies or your head. :twoguns: racthamp :twoguns: jaykrue[/QUOTE]

Hope your hitman has a car full of gas because it'll be hard to keep up with a moving target like the Professor.:lol::cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Hope your hitman has a car full of gas because it'll be hard to keep up with a moving target like the Professor.:lol::cool:[/QUOTE]
I don't think he'll have a problem taking care of the Professor.

Angel_pe.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I don't think he'll have a problem taking care of the Professor.

Angel_pe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Him? It'll take a lot more than 47's fully loaded E & I to catch me. Besides, he'd also have to take care not to mistakenly hit a certain girl with the last name of Zhang. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Sorry Guile, but I have to agree. Her owl-eyes freak me out.[/QUOTE] At least you didn't use the throw-up icon. The have been several in this thread more deserving of it than her.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

Christina Millian.[/QUOTE]

Ooh. ;) :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']At least you didn't use the throw-up icon. The have been several in this thread more deserving of it than her.[/QUOTE]

False.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']All I know is that I simply skip over the ones I don't like.

[/QUOTE]

Best one that list, in my opinion. :drool: What's with the flags on her suit, though? This ain't no fuckin' UN.

[quote name='dcfox']True

*yuckimage*

I get bigger boners looking at men. ;)[/QUOTE]

The boner part's a given, but yeah, that bitch's hideous. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']True

2big2zm.th.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke: I get bigger boners looking at men. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, she's got red hair and a great smile. That's more than I can say about the beast Guile posted. :lol:

And of course you prefer men, that's common knowledge. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hey, she's got red hair and a great smile. That's more than I can say about the beast Guile posted. :lol:

And of course you prefer men, that's common knowledge. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Red hair? Check. Great smile? Check, check. Makes Hannigan look like a troll? Triple check.

not to pedo this thread too much but the girl from harry potter is goin to legally slammin in a few years(witchy woman plays in my head)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']not to pedo this thread too much but the girl from harry potter is goin to legally slammin in a few years(witchy woman plays in my head)[/QUOTE]

Subby's way ahead of you :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']not to pedo this thread too much but the girl from harry potter is goin to legally slammin in a few years(witchy woman plays in my head)[/QUOTE]

image4461.jpg

I'd hit it.. eventually. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']

Red hair? Check. Great smile? Check, check. Makes Hannigan look like a troll? Triple check.[/QUOTE]

20 years too late for subby.

I was going to post some picks of Kelly Lin, but I couldn't find enough material without resorting to screen caps. And I don't feel like putting in the effort. :lol:

[quote name='neocisco']20 years too late for subby.[/QUOTE]

Even 20 years ago I doubt she was hot enough. :lol:

Here's one that hasn't been posted before. She's slowly returning to hot status now that she's putting some weight back on

And one for crymnl . . . ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Here's one that hasn't been posted before. She's slowly returning to hot status now that she's putting some weight back on

And one for crymnl . . . ;)

[/QUOTE]

Actually she would have finally been hot when she slimmed down, if she hadn't gone blonde at the same time. :roll:

When I first saw The Parent Trap, I thought she was hot. So much so that I almost bought the SE dvd during the DDD sale. Somehow, I resisted. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What, you don't like long hair? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Not on her, it changed the look of her whole face, I dont think it would be so bad if it wasn't so straight. Plus she used to be a little bit thicker in the body and it looked real good on her.

gamergirl.jpg

for some reason i find this picture to be hotter than any other picture in this thread. Oh now I know why, theres a snes covering her happy hole.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Very nice. :cool:[/QUOTE]

yeah I like this picture the best
gml14rf.jpg
, she looks so fucKing cute in that I cannot even think of anything else to say

[quote name='sevdustflyer']
gamergirl.jpg

for some reason i find this picture to be hotter than any other picture in this thread. Oh now I know why, theres a snes covering her happy hole.[/QUOTE]

With one of the greatest games ever made as well. :drool:

[quote name='sevdustflyer'][picture of chick with snes on cooch]for some reason i find this picture to be hotter than any other picture in this thread. Oh now I know why, theres a snes covering her happy hole.[/QUOTE]

whos THIS?

[quote name='valor19']With one of the greatest games ever made as well. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Yup, great gameplay to be had there. Can go back so many times and each playthrough is different. Unsurpassed replayability really. Oh...you mean Zelda...yeah, that game's pretty good as well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']She looks good but those eyebrows freak me the fuck out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i'll give u that but I am appreciating the whole package

One last chance for Rachel's affection. If she is not branded as hot, you will see no more pictures. I mean it. :D

because some people are too lazy to find and post pics, and would rather request...(and because i haven't posted anythign worthwhile in this thread in awhile...)
rachel mc-fucken-adams!!

:hot:

her high school yearbook pic:

[quote name='gigan54']because some people are too lazy to find and post pics, and would rather request...(and because i haven't posted anythign worthwhile in this thread in awhile...)
rachel mc-fucken-adams!!
Pics
[/QUOTE]

I was only asking for acknowledgement from posting the one pic. Thanks though, that was hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back