the new and improved hottest girls thread *56k beware*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I knew that, once upon a time. Half of it is the character anyway. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Which reminds me, I should probably get around to finishing reading the manga. I think I left off somewhere around vol. 9 or so.

[quote name='dcfox']Thanks. I thought you guys might like another pic of my girlfriend. So I pulled her out of the shower and took that pic for you guys. :lol:

and btw, your BR chick's name is Kou Shibasaki, you lazy bastard ;)[/QUOTE]

What? Where?

[quote name='dcfox']Thanks. I thought you guys might like another pic of my boyfriend. So I pulled him out of the shower and took that pic for you guys. :lol: [/QUOTE]

I see he's shaved a bit since the last camwhore, eh? ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Which reminds me, I should probably get around to finishing reading the manga. I think I left off somewhere around vol. 9 or so.[/QUOTE]

Same here, only I never started. :lol:

The novel was great though. :cool:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Same here, only I never started. :lol:

The novel was great though. :cool:[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s But I remember you posting a pic of the manga a while back ago. Two of them had different spines and that bothered you. Was that you or am I thinking of someone else?

[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:s But I remember you posting a pic of the manga a while back ago. Two of them had different spines and that bothered you. Was that you or am I thinking of someone else?[/QUOTE]

It was me, and I'll have you know I replaced the offending volume. :lol:

I've just never actually read any of it. :oops: :lol:

EDIT: 17,000. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It was me, and I'll have you know I replaced the offending volume. :lol:

I've just never actually read any of it. :oops: :lol:

EDIT: 17,000. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

You've probably eaten more than 17,000 PB & J sandwiches, haven't you?

[quote name='dcfox']Which reminds me, I should probably get around to finishing reading the manga. I think I left off somewhere around vol. 9 or so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I forgot where I left off too >_

[quote name='gigan54']Michelle's come a long ways. I like her eyes in the second photo, they're nice and grey-ish blue. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you could always tell she had potential. :lol:

That second pic is my current desktop. :cool:

It replaced this one just last night:

Just wondering but do anybody here think Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty or hot???

In my opinion I think that girl is fucking ugly...I remember a couple of times on tv and in magazines where they said she's one of the most beautiful people.

[quote name='989boi']Just wondering but do anybody here think Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty or hot???

In my opinion I think that girl is fucking ugly...I remember a couple of times on tv and in magazines where they said she's one of the most beautiful people.[/QUOTE]

shes a butterface plain and simple

Waka Inoue

Credit for this one goes out to milkyman. I first saw her in his sig and I had to do a little investigation of my own.

[quote name='dcfox']Waka Inoue

Credit for this one goes out to milkyman. I first saw her in his sig and I had to do a little investigation of my own.[/QUOTE]

I knew that center pic looked familiar. :lol:

[quote name='989boi']Just wondering but do anybody here think Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty or hot???

In my opinion I think that girl is fucking ugly...I remember a couple of times on tv and in magazines where they said she's one of the most beautiful people.[/QUOTE]

She's an average woman IMO.

I gotta say, Japan is WELL represented in this thread. :bouncy:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Michelle Trachtenberg is 20 today ... oh how the time flies.

(sorry about Rosie ... )[/QUOTE]

More Michelle. Much more. :cool: :lol:

Sorry if there are any repeats. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']More Michelle. Much more. :cool: :lol:[shitload of pics]
Sorry if there are any repeats. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:shock: You're starting to scare me subbie . . . :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: You're starting to scare me subbie . . . :lol:[/QUOTE]

Me, too. I don't think I've seen that many pictures of my family , let alone in that short amount of time.

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: You're starting to scare me subbie . . . :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know. I am truly a god among boys. :cool:

I'm way too lazy to have uploaded all of those, I just found some fansites and copied and pasted off of the boards. :lol:

[quote name='stag8603']Me, too. I don't think I've seen that many pictures of my family , let alone in that short amount of time.[/QUOTE]

I found one site that had something like 35k pics. Of course, I wasn't about to upload them. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm way too lazy to have uploaded all of those, I just found some fansites and copied and pasted off of the boards. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But that is still a shitload of pictures, no matter how you attained them.

[quote name='stag8603']But that is still a shitload of pictures, no matter how you attained them.[/QUOTE]

I think they came from just 10 or 11 seperate posts. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dammit subby! That's a bad subby![/QUOTE]

Why? It's not like you're Morbid still on dial up, is it? :lol:

Besides, she just turned 20. A celebration was in order. :lol:

Also I'm considering a new sig ...

michellesig23os.jpg
michellesig37xl.jpg
michellesig57eh.jpg

Zeppelin is a damn sight better than Aerosmith. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

I found one site that had something like 35k pics. Of course, I wasn't about to upload them. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's understandable. You were probably tired from having to download all 35k pics first ;)

[quote name='dcfox']That's understandable. You were probably tired from having to download all 35k pics first ;)[/QUOTE]

For reals. ;)

Actually I only downloaded a few, to turn into wallpapers/sigs. (see above) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why? It's not like you're Morbid still on dial up, is it? :lol:

michellesig23os.jpg
michellesig37xl.jpg
michellesig57eh.jpg

Zeppelin is a damn sight better than Aerosmith. :lol:[/QUOTE]

you mind if i take the middle pic?

I see some good ones I'll have to do some "research" on.. I'll make a contribution:

Jessica Barton

Some girl in I found from Jessica Barton's web site

Alba bent over

Diana Le

Aki Kawamura

Melanie Tilbrook

Reena Vasquez

Salma Hayek

Barbie Griffin

Something for the football fans

[quote name='The Shiznit']Definitely a butterface.[/QUOTE]

Butterface, at least from where I'm from, is a girl with a very oily face. You can look at her face and see that it looks greasy or shiny.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why? It's not like you're Morbid still on dial up, is it? :lol:

michellesig23os.jpg
michellesig37xl.jpg
michellesig57eh.jpg

Zeppelin is a damn sight better than Aerosmith. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Mind linking the originals for those sigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back