The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Oh, nice! Missed it in my inbox yesterday, but I got a code as well. :) Seems like they gave out quite a few this time around.

They said they are doing some "spring cleaning" What that means for the catalog I don't know
I assume they're gutting the catalog section with all the items that aren't selling, and filling goodie bags with that stuff to send to people that did the HZD quiz.

I assume they're gutting the catalog section with all the items that aren't selling, and filling goodie bags with that stuff to send to people that did the HZD quiz.
Wow, that makes sense, good call.

Hopefully the add a bunch of new stuff soon...not that I don't already have way too many games to play...

Here's hoping I get the skateboard deck and blanket that I've been wanting xD.

There was a new tweet hinting at some PSVR stuff coming soon.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
b3fa319cf254ab885b94073bac80fa33.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting when the Expert Zone updates, I don't check it very often.
Others in this chat have done it too and it helped me nab a halo wars 2 ultimate edition.
Figured most of us here are members of both and I've been dying for FH3 to come back in stock.
Plus we need some positivist in these dank On.PS times.

Does Expert Zone had an order limit like on.playstation has?

I ask this because I ordered Forza Horizon 3 the other day, got an error, put in a second order, got a different error and then it disappeared from the catalog.

Now I have 2 charges on my card and 2 order numbers. Is the limit 2 or did I somehow accidentally bypass the limit of 1?

It was over two different restocks but I bought three of dead rising 4. Meant to buy two but it errorred out and I ended up with three.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's really cool of them. Wonder if it's too help you test multiplayer functions by sharing with friends.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

*edit
FedEx delivery manager has confirmed both copies showing up on monday

I was sleeping, been working overnight and will continue all of May

Unfortunately I was working at the time. Hope they put it up to watch later though because that's a game that could potentially push me into finally get a PSVR.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Check your email - Some Gamechanger survey drawing prizes were sent out. I just got my email, so I guess I was one of the lucky ones!

Also, they are giving winners BOTH The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 codes instead of just having us choose one.

Check your email - Some Gamechanger survey drawing prizes were sent out. I just got my email, so I guess I was one of the lucky ones!

Also, they are giving winners BOTH The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 codes instead of just having us choose one.
Twitter has said they've sent out 200 out of 300 emails to winners.. still waiting on mine

I just received the email with the 2 game codes.
Did you buy the games when they were in the catalog? I'm kinda wondering if they look into order histories and let people who don't have the games yet be the winners. Though, I'm sure it's probably all random.

Did you buy the games when they were in the catalog? I'm kinda wondering if they look into order histories and let people who don't have the games yet be the winners. Though, I'm sure it's probably all random.

That makes sense

Holy shit guys, I actually won something from them. haha.

I won a Vita prize package. This is amazing. I always miss out on catalog updates, the last few before the purge, but this makes up for it.

I'll post plenty of pics when it arrives!

Holy shit guys, I actually won something from them. haha.

I won a Vita prize package. This is amazing. I always miss out on catalog updates, the last few before the purge, but this makes up for it.

I'll post plenty of pics when it arrives!
Congrats. Were they doing a Twitch stream or was it on their Twitter? I want to win something

Congrats. Were they doing a Twitch stream or was it on their Twitter? I want to win something
It was a Contest form they had up through their Twitter page.

Basically stay glued to their Twitter feed if you wanna try winning something.

Heck, I saw Kolma won something earlier today. :)

I won the Silver Case on twitter yesterday :D
I was legit getting ready to go to bed and as i was laying down i saw my phone give a lil buzz buzz (alerts from on.playstation twitter) and was like.... THAT'S SUDA 51. lucky computer was still on as was twitter client so it was a simple quick reply and they told me I won. Was beyond pumped. Never got around to buying Silver Case last month cause Switch has kinda been taking all my money up until recently when I finally grabbed Dangonronpa on sale. Also managed to get a starter pack for let it die. Need to get back into that game.

This Twitter stuff is getting exhausting.

A survey or contest every now and then is absolutely fine, but doing stupid 'reply to this' tweets that fill up my timeline and now this dumb 'genie' thing is a bit over the top.

Just put what you have on the on.playstation.com store and let people spend their points.

^^^THISSS^^^^     so fucking sick of this twitter bullshit i unsubscribed, not trying to clog up mine or my friends timelines it's literally embarrassing to respond this that fodder, we aren't ur chummy pals twitter guy-i'm not following u bc i think ur cool or funny, please just update this thread if there's ever a catalog update

A couple of my past orders just got updated to 'shipped'. Got my hopes up, seeing an email from On.PS. I guess the waiting continues.

The site's down now, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'll be F5ing for that catalog update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The site's down now, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I'll be F5ing for that catalog update.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Site's working fine for me - tends to go down for me on one browser or another when I'm due up for a password reset, so you may want to try logging in from another device or browser to see if that fixes it.

bread's done
Back