The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Grabbed Uncharted GA, Jak and Daxter HD, and GT5XL. Going to try to do some modules to get some more points and maybe some vita stuff will still be up later

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm gonna try and get either Wipeout or HS Golf if its still there now[/QUOTE]

They were both still on there about 10 minutes ago, Uncharted is gone now though. There was nothing new on page 11.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They were both still on there about 10 minutes ago, Uncharted is gone now though. There was nothing new on page 11.[/QUOTE]

actually they are all still up including Uncharted. If you purchased Uncharted thats why its not showing for you.

I picked up Uncharted GA, Hot Shots, Wipeout and Jake and Daxter. Very happy since those are the things I wanted the most. I'm going to pick up God of Wat Origins and Icon and shadow collection next time

Also got Hot Shots and Uncharted. Just got Wipeout last weekend, oh well. I'd buy one from Sony and return it where I got it but they typically slash the barcode.

[quote name='fuss']actually they are all still up including Uncharted. If you purchased Uncharted thats why its not showing for you.[/QUOTE]

Good point, forgot about that little feature...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Good point, forgot about that little feature...[/QUOTE]
Yup, so did I - it has been so long since it mattered LOL.

But after not taking quizzes for a good amount of time I saw I have lost my #1 spot.. cranked out a few quizzes and am now over the 100k current point balance for I think the first time for me. All these points and nothing to spend them on :drool: Maybe I should wait for the next auctiopn and drop 75k points on a bluetooth headset.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Also got Hot Shots and Uncharted. Just got Wipeout last weekend, oh well. I'd buy one from Sony and return it where I got it but they typically slash the barcode.[/QUOTE]

Dude talk like that will get this thread closed. Please don't discuss possible fraud in this thread.

Anyways I ordered Wipeout this morning. I was surprised to still see it and Little Deviants still available. I thought I'd post what all I have gotten from them over the last 3 and a half years.

GAMES

Littlebigplanet - 2 copys
LBP GOTY
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Uncharted 2 GOTY - 2 copys
White Knight Chronicles
MAG - 2 copys
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo 5 - 2 copys (1 free because I recieved a damaged case)
LBP2
Resistance Dual Pack
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
God of War®: Collection
PS3 MotorStorm® Apocalypse
MLB 11 The Show
Killzone 3 - 2 copys (1 free cuz I got a damaged case)
Infamous 2
God of War Origins Collection
Uncharted 3
Gran Turismo 5 XL
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Wipeout 2048
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Jak and Daxter HD Collection
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational

ACCESSORIES
Playstation Eye
PS3 Controller Blue
PS3 Controller Silver
PlayStation Move Controller
New Owners Kit

[quote name='finsfan0210']Anyways I ordered Wipeout this morning. I was surprised to still see it and Little Deviants still available. I thought I'd post what all I have gotten from them over the last 3 and a half years.

GAMES

Littlebigplanet - 2 copys
LBP GOTY
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Uncharted 2 GOTY - 2 copys
White Knight Chronicles
MAG - 2 copys
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo 5 - 2 copys (1 free because I recieved a damaged case)
LBP2
Resistance Dual Pack
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
God of War®: Collection
PS3 MotorStorm® Apocalypse
MLB 11 The Show
Killzone 3 - 2 copys (1 free cuz I got a damaged case)
Infamous 2
God of War Origins Collection
Uncharted 3
Gran Turismo 5 XL
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Wipeout 2048
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Jak and Daxter HD Collection
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational

ACCESSORIES
Playstation Eye
PS3 Controller Blue
PS3 Controller Silver
PlayStation Move Controller
New Owners Kit[/QUOTE]

That's pretty slick! I've only been apart of this site since October and this is what I received.

Uncharted 3
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Killzone 3 (sent me the wrong game)
Resistance 3

I hope they add Sorcery down the line. I really want that game along with Metal Gear Rising: Revegence. I'm sitting on 30K so once I become I advocate, I'll be buying more things. Mainly another PS3 controller.

Ordered Wipeout last night, and Uncharted this morning. I was hoping it'd last overnight since I had like 1800 points, and didn't feel like doing quizzes last night.

I was also able to get the Stereo Headset the other day. They mentioned on Twitter that they put it under the wrong name, but once they fixed it, I had no problems.

[quote name='doubledown']If I only had a VITA.....oh well, not sure if I really want one at this point. Not much a portable gamer, but the device seems nice[/QUOTE]

I'm the same boat. I have my Evo if I want to play games. I haven't bought a handheld system since my Kiwi Gameboy Color. Those were the days. I think my main drawback is the price. $250 is a lot considering you can buy a PS3 for the same price.

[quote name='Auburn']Keep an eye out on RLS. They said that they're going to have a few Vitas to put up at some point.[/QUOTE]

If they're $100, I'd probably grab one. I wonder if it's only going to be for advocates though. :( If that's the case, I'll save my points....

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's pretty slick! I've only been apart of this site since October and this is what I received.

Uncharted 3
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Killzone 3 (sent me the wrong game)
Resistance 3

I hope they add Sorcery down the line. I really want that game along with Metal Gear Rising: Revegence. I'm sitting on 30K so once I become I advocate, I'll be buying more things. Mainly another PS3 controller.[/QUOTE]

They won't have Metal Gear cuz its not going to be 1st party and they never got MGS4.

I'm almost out of quizs and I'll be maxed out at near 5000 points once I'm done. So I doubt I'd be able to grab a cheap Vita. I wish they fix the problem with the newer 400 point quizes. They still don't work. I think I'm going to wait for Twisted Metal.

I wonder if I'll be getting my orders by the end of the week. Here lately it seems like everything I have ordered normally only takes a week. I hope its the case this time as well.

[quote name='finsfan0210']They won't have Metal Gear cuz its not going to be 1st party and they never got MGS4.

I'm almost out of quizs and I'll be maxed out at near 5000 points once I'm done. So I doubt I'd be able to grab a cheap Vita. I wish they fix the problem with the newer 400 point quizes. They still don't work. I think I'm going to wait for Twisted Metal.[/QUOTE]

I was actually able to grab Metal Gear Solid 4 for free when it came out. Long story, lol. I'd pick up a cheap Vita as well. Any new technology is hard to pass up for $100 (just guessing). Who could forget the HP Touchpad fire sale? ;) Definitely a great buy at that price.

Edit: This site has spoiled me, lol. I can't spend more than $10 on a game now.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Not yet, was going to ask the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm kind of disappointed since I really want to play Uncharted and practice on Hot Shots. Hopefully I get them in tomorrow since I'm off tomorrow

Unless I'm missing something, I wish there was a way to view some of the items (like sweaters, t-shirts, figurines, etc.) in a bigger more detailed view instead of just that little small picture.

My Uncharted GA and Jak and Daxter collection are still sitting at "processing." If it wasn't for the dirt-cheapness of RLS I really would have a much more negative viewpoint of them. Granted, I've already gotten to the point where I'm willing to pay a little extra to buy games even if I know they're gonna be on RLS (I put in an MLB 12 preorder as part of the buy 2 get 1 at Best Buy, for instance).

[quote name='spOOfy']Unless I'm missing something, I wish there was a way to view some of the items (like sweaters, t-shirts, figurines, etc.) in a bigger more detailed view instead of just that little small picture.[/QUOTE]

You and me both man. I guess you'll just have order, and wait and see. Lol. I wanted to pick up that Clank statue, but I'll wait. I want to put my points to good use.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']My Uncharted GA and Jak and Daxter collection are still sitting at "processing." If it wasn't for the dirt-cheapness of RLS I really would have a much more negative viewpoint of them. Granted, I've already gotten to the point where I'm willing to pay a little extra to buy games even if I know they're gonna be on RLS (I put in an MLB 12 preorder as part of the buy 2 get 1 at Best Buy, for instance).[/QUOTE]

You could've received (MLB The Show 12) free from House Party last month. It's a pretty sweet program. You do quizzes etc weekly, and you receive free game(s) monthly. I'm not sure if they're taking applications for this month since it's the last month of the program. I hope they extend the program another year though.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Just a note, none of my Vita games have shipped. Anyone else want to see of their has?[/QUOTE]

How do you check if they have been shipped?

My order for God of War: Origins arrived in the mail a few days ago. Invoice even had the "on. Playstation" logo.

I believe there is still a "my orders" tab where you can check shipping. I had a problem with my order for Uncharted; turned out it was some error with the carrier. Sony customer rep noticed it and sent another out right away. I'd suggest giving it another week (especially if this is your first order through the service) before notifying Sony.

[quote name='doubledown']The shipping does not update....I received two packages today that still say processing (FYI).[/QUOTE]

Was any of them Vita games?

I received my Ico and SOTC today. Ordered that a few days before the big restock. So I'm looking to hopefully get that stuff by the middle of next week.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I received my Ico and SOTC today. Ordered that a few days before the big restock. So I'm looking to hopefully get that stuff by the middle of next week.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I wish I didn't pay $15 for them through BBY, but I'll definitely think about this site before I get any other game. This game was worth the $15 I paid for it though.

I got an order in for the Jak and Daxter HD Collection last week, looking forward to it showing up and then sitting on my shelf forever!

[quote name='doubledown']Nope...don't have one. 3D glasses and a headset.[/QUOTE]

I have been debating whether or not to get the 2.0 Bluetooth Headset. I'm still using the original offical PS headset.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I have been debating whether or not to get the 2.0 Bluetooth Headset. I'm still using the original offical PS headset.[/QUOTE]

I got the 7.1 headset....yet to try it out though.

I just got an update to the Orders page with my tracking numbers. My Vita games shipped out on the 1st of March, and might be out for delivery today. Good luck to the rest of you!

[quote name='bigant262']So has anyone received their Vita games yet?[/QUOTE]

Got my 3 Vita games today.

And yes, they are still gashing the bar codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back