The New England PatriOTTs Are Gonna Win The Super Bowl... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Go play Crusin'! :lol:

15 degrees and dropping here :cold:[/QUOTE]
13 degrees, feels like -12 here.

Is it Rocko's fault that we're having a competition over who's got the coldest weather?

We'll have to teach that punk kid a lesson if he survives the deathtrap carnival he's at. :boxing:

Hopefully he isnt duped into letting carnies take over his house. If he does get duped though, I have a plan and it involves hula hoops.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']wait so the super bowl is on? Wow, the kids didn't annoy the crap outta me for my picks.[/QUOTE]
That's because it's not on. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Brady intercepted in the endzone! :wave:[/QUOTE]
I'm really torn on Brady. I can't stand the Patriots, but Brady did graduate from UMich. Admittedly, that was back when I was still in middle school, but I feel like I should have some kind of pride for him that isn't there.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']I'm really torn on Brady. I can't stand the Patriots, but Brady did graduate from UMich. Admittedly, that was back when I was still in middle school, but I feel like I should have some kind of pride for him that isn't there.[/QUOTE]
Well he's really from California so feel free to root against him.

[quote name='Maklershed']So who here is pumped about Rambo 4? DC, wanna go see it with me? I'll buy you popcorn and Goobers! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Sorry. I'll probably see Meet the Spartans that weekend.

[quote name='TFN']homemade beef and cheese enchiladas. :drool:[/QUOTE]
That reminds me - I have to figure out what I'm eating tonight. I've got eggs and I considered trying an omelet, but I've never done one of those before and my first attempts are usually disastrous.

I think I have some frozen ravioli and garlic bread. That might work.

[quote name='dcfox']Well he's really from California so feel free to root against him.[/QUOTE]
That works for me. :D

[quote name='dcfox']Well he's really from California so feel free to root against him.

Sorry. I'll probably see Meet the Spartans that weekend.[/QUOTE]
You're actually going to pay to see that movie? :shock:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You're actually going to pay to see that movie? :shock:[/QUOTE]
If the commercials and trailers are any indication, it should be funny.

[quote name='dcfox']

Sorry. I'll probably see Meet the Spartans that weekend.[/quote]
You truly are my arch enemy.

[quote name='TFN']maklershedshishairandtakesguysondates is into men?[/quote]
dcfox is a foxy black chick and you know it.

[quote name='dcfox'] If the commercials and trailers are any indication, it should be funny.[/quote]

#-o

[quote name='lordwow']Oh noes Chargers fans, it looks like Brady can still play.[/QUOTE]
I've pretty much accepted that the Patriots are probably going to win again.

That said, even as a Lions fan mildly-interested follower, I'd like to see the Packers win.

Woo, just got back from a pretty new fitness center for the first time. Place is $$$.
I was wary at first, but the steam room (which has like eucalyptus oil or some shit) was fuckin' amazing.

So a couple of my friends invited me over to watch the Packers game here in a few. I told my girlfriend and she graciously invited herself. I called my friend back to make sure it was ok and he said, "Well, I don't see why not, but we are riding the white pony." I call my girlfriend to tell her because I know she's not at all comfortable with that and she was obviously hesitant and didn't want me to go over there, but I told her I was going anyways. Now she's all pissed off at me but is going to go with me anyways to shit on my good time...

[quote name='Maklershed']
dcfox is a foxy black chick and you know it.
[/QUOTE]
I think it's about time the truth came out. It was all TFN's idea :oops:

[quote name='Eviltude']So a couple of my friends invited me over to watch the Packers game here in a few. I told my girlfriend and she graciously invited herself. I called my friend back to make sure it was ok and he said, "Well, I don't see why not, but we are riding the white pony." I call my girlfriend to tell her because I know she's not at all comfortable with that and she was obviously hesitant and didn't want me to go over there, but I told her I was going anyways. Now she's all pissed off at me but is going to go with me anyways to shit on my good time...[/QUOTE]
Your friends are riding a Deftones album? :whistle2:s

Strange. I found this Mexican ladder match on one of the Mexican TV stations I have and Sabu and Rey Mysterio (maybe Raven, too, in a mask) are in it.

*18-0 congrats cheaters you truly are a pile of shit if you honestly think u got to where ur at without help from the league since theyre to obusy licking the salt from your ballsack i wish somone would have chopped block brady and put him on the injury list gj having a irrelevant game against a injured team lol moss should go back to beating women and and brady should enjoy his favortism

[quote name='renique45']*18-0 congrats cheaters you truly are a pile of shit if you honestly think u got to where ur at without help from the league since theyre to obusy licking the salt from your ballsack i wish somone would have chopped block brady and put him on the injury list gj having a irrelevant game against a injured team lol moss should go back to beating women and and brady should enjoy his favortism[/quote]

Well make sure you pick up all your tissues after you are done.

Anyway. Time to go see cloverfield. Hopefully it doesnt suck...I havent read or watched a single thing about it thus far. As a cameraman I am pretty excited.

[quote name='Eviltude']So a couple of my friends invited me over to watch the Packers game here in a few. I told my girlfriend and she graciously invited herself. I called my friend back to make sure it was ok and he said, "Well, I don't see why not, but we are riding the white pony." I call my girlfriend to tell her because I know she's not at all comfortable with that and she was obviously hesitant and didn't want me to go over there, but I told her I was going anyways. Now she's all pissed off at me but is going to go with me anyways to shit on my good time...[/QUOTE]

Stick it in her pooper later.

That makes everything alright.

no tissues needed dumbass make sure u clean up after yourself dont wanna be too messy after u give pats dick a nice spit shine

[quote name='renique45']*18-0 congrats cheaters you truly are a pile of shit if you honestly think u got to where ur at without help from the league since theyre to obusy licking the salt from your ballsack i wish somone would have chopped block brady and put him on the injury list gj having a irrelevant game against a injured team lol moss should go back to beating women and and brady should enjoy his favortism[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, in mass effect, when you're on the world with the embassies and such, how the fuck do you get back to your ship?![/QUOTE]

Take the centrtal elevator in the c-sec academy.

[quote name='Maklershed']So who here is pumped about Rambo 4? DC, wanna go see it with me? I'll buy you popcorn and Goobers! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I cannot wait to go see that movie. I will be going Friday after work as long as there is a midnight showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back