The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

Watch out. Serial PKer (I think) chargerRT is in the area. He knocked off a few of my bunkmates in the central STD.

Where are you guys going for revives? I have a few needles that could be of use...

WHo the hell are defenders of the playground? I was killed, revived imeediately, and this fucker starts wacking me right after I stand up: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=492929

I have seen F S M before, but never had a problem. I was trying to revive people that had been killed an hour ago...

I find it funny that I'm getting attacked for, basically, healing. PKing rarely has repercussions...

[quote name='insertcleverthing']
Where are you guys going for revives? I have a few needles that could be of use...[/quote]
[quote name='ravenbear']cleared out sc, repaired the damage and brought it up to vsb couldn't do anymore as low on ap[/quote]
I am now a standing zombie outside SC. If I can get a revive I can help fortify the building.

[quote name='The Crotch']Got a message from Roach, though.
KingRoach said "Good Mr. Leng, I hope you will carry a message or two to your friend Charles for me. Mrs. Amber Waves just messaged me and appologised for interrupting our prayer session. Do tell Dear Charles I hope to pray with him again soon." (4 hours and 33 minutes ago)
KingRoach said "If you ask, maybe he will tell you about our discussion! I do hope to save you Gentlemen from this pointless resistance to the inevitable. And now for a blessing."
[/quote]
That damn Amber Waves screwed it all up didn't she Roachie. We'll dance again I'm sure.

From my position outside SC I can see that the doors are only secured.

If I get a revive I've got full AP to use repairing, rebarricading, and the like.

I'm very gradually working my way to where we are now. I didn't have any weapons or first-aid kids when I logged back in (probably because I'd used them all), so I'm restocking along the way. Tonight, I spent all of my AP on weapons, but I figure they'll come in handy. :)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']WHo the hell are defenders of the playground? I was killed, revived imeediately, and this fucker starts wacking me right after I stand up: http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=492929

I have seen F S M before, but never had a problem. I was trying to revive people that had been killed an hour ago...

I find it funny that I'm getting attacked for, basically, healing. PKing rarely has repercussions...[/quote]

He's in the NT Building SW of SC if you'd like to get some revenge.

Chuckie: Give me a few hours to build up AP so I can have enough to comfortably escape after a revive.

Thanks for the help Geno. I brought SC up to MaxVSB, there's no zeds or humans inside. I don't know if it will last the night but we can always repair it.

I secured the doors at CC, killed an interior zed, and dumped 2 bodies.There's still 1 zed inside sans flackjacket that I left at 40HP as well a few humans.

NC is still holding at EHB and has a survivor inside to maitain it. The powered bldg to its East is breached with 2 zeds, 2 humans but 'caded to VSB.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']He's in the NT Building SW of SC if you'd like to get some revenge.

Chuckie: Give me a few hours to build up AP so I can have enough to comfortably escape after a revive.[/quote]

Wish I could, but Sean fucking got me.

repaired and brought back up to VHB, will need a revive tomorrow as i fell out a building and could not enter any before i ran out of ap so am a sitting duck.

Repaired and brought SC up to MaxVSB, CC is powered and I brought it up to MaxVSB also.

Repaired bldg adjacent from the East to SC and brought to lightly to give zeds another target.

The bldg SW of SC is in a screwed up state, ruined at HB. I couldn't get inside in 2 attempts.

About fucking time ya got me. For my wannabe-rival, that's only the second time in, like, 4 months. And the first time, I was gone for a weekend.

I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like to lately. I've had to keep the phone lines free a lot, and haven't been able to get into the IRC all that often. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can, but I make no promises.

Chuckie: F S M claims that he attacked you because you did a combat revive. I'd have responded "fuck that noise", but... well, you know.

EDIT: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/The_Third_Extravaganza

I expect to see you there, Option. I'll bring the flares, you can give us a nice groan.

[quote name='The Crotch']About fucking time ya got me. For my wannabe-rival, that's only the second time in, like, 4 months. And the first time, I was gone for a weekend.

I haven't been able to play as much as I'd like to lately. I've had to keep the phone lines free a lot, and haven't been able to get into the IRC all that often. I'll try to fix this as soon as I can, but I make no promises.

Chuckie: F S M claims that he attacked you because you did a combat revive. I'd have responded "fuck that noise", but... well, you know.[/quote]

Well, if it was me he was talking about, it was a misunderstanding. I was reviving someone that was Mrrh? ing. Diety or not, F S M is KOS for me.

Oh yeah, I revived ya, Crotch.

Hmm... This "ruin a building and have a zed spy barricade it to EHB++ right afterward" strategy is obnoxiously evil. You have to give the undead credit for their creativity and lack of ethics. They must be taking their marching orders directly from Karl Rove.

You can't ruin a building then barricade it. The usual strategy is to have an infected individual run into an unoccupied (possibly just cleared out) building, barricade the shit out of it, die of infection, then ruin the place. That particular tactic is called "parachuting", and the building is a "pinata". FAKs are the best way to stop it.

A reminder to everyone that I leave in, like, 3 fucking weeks. Need to get a replacement - preferably replacements - pretty damn soon.

1: Sometimes they don't, turning them into "candy". This is usually only done if the zombie in question is the alt of another zombie. The main will roll through an area with a horde so that the alt can pinata a building.

2: You can walk out of a heavily barricaded building by clicking beside it, just not in. Humans can even free-run out of ruined buildings.

NC, CC, and SC are all ruined and housing at least 3 zeds. Some are active, I was clawed twice in my tour.

The nearby NT bldg west of the row is breached with at least 9 zombies inside, our situation grows dire.

I left the area, it's getting to dangerous. Plus i can't stock up of anything thanks to all the ruined resource buildings.

Yeah, like the signature says, fan out and restock. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about 8 FAKs short of what I'd like to be, and I can't find a powered hospital for the life of me.

CC is vacant and at VHB. I repaired SC but only had the AP to get it up to lightly.

NC is secured with a lone zed and a human named "Zombie616" parachuting in.

Zed's at 57HP, human's at 56 and probably infected, no AP to kill or heal 'em.

While I was idle for the past few days, I was attacked by zeds, infected by zeds, saved by Chuckie and Jake, and then PK'ed by option. Lot of action going on.

If anyone is still in the old area, I need a revive at SC. If you want me to move to your location for a revive, PM me with your location and I'll start shambling over.

Genocidal: Thanks for finishing what I started with that genny. The doors to our spot were open with 3 zeds, 1 that was Mrh'ing.

I hit the one requesting a revive after checking his profile and brought the 'cades up a few levels, we should be fine with more barricading.

Place one north of the building I said I'm hiding in could use some help. It's only got 1 zed, and if someone shot/revived it then repaired and 'caded the place, I'd feel a lot better about sleeping tonight.

No AP currently as I did 2 revives today, maybe I'll live long enough to let it replenish.

If not, at least I can buy another zombie skill with my experience points.

If someone wants to barricade, that would be fantastic - I think we're at very heavily barricaded right now, but there's always extremely.

[quote name='option.iv']Boy, it sure is looking pretty grim over there.
[/QUOTE]

What are you using to make the game look like that? :whistle2:s

Forgot to mention - I'm finally caught up with you guys again. :D

bread's done
Back