The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

[quote name='The Crotch']You using your high-level guy, or the new one?[/QUOTE]

Me? The newer one. I don't have a clue where my higher-level one is anymore, and I still want to pump up the weakling...but if you'd prefer, I can revive my old account and send the UrbanDead Gothic Walrus wandering somewhere else, so my two accounts are allowed to exist together. :)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']If someone wants to barricade, that would be fantastic - I think we're at very heavily barricaded right now, but there's always extremely.

What are you using to make the game look like that? :whistle2:s

Forgot to mention - I'm finally caught up with you guys again. :D[/quote]
It's UDToolbar, I just loaded my own altered version of the interface (CSS). Tools > Add Ons > UD Toolbar > Options > Import

Here's my edited CSS file.
http://qshare.com/get/222808/example.css.html

Ach - didn't see your message in time, Yukine. Went 1 N and repaired and 'caded the place to VSB ++. Took 13 AP just ro repair the damn thing.

I used to think surgery was a useless skill. Then I died and woke up with an infection. How one does surgery on one's self however, remains unclear.

[quote name='yukine']I'm outside, I need a revive. Get me first as I have two syringes and can revive the other two CAGs outside.[/quote]
Didn't see you out there but I'm guessing somebody else got to you first as there were two CAS members that had been revived.

I got jack for items right now but I do have a tool box and an extra needle if we need them, plus I can always barricade.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']I used to think surgery was a useless skill. Then I died and woke up with an infection. How one does surgery on one's self however, remains unclear.[/quote]
I expect a Dr. that's "Clever" could handle it O.K.:)

[quote name='ravenbear']Back among the living, thanks Necro.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering who the fuck I was reviving. And now I know and knowing is half the battle. GO JOE!

[quote name='The Crotch']A reminder to everyone that I leave in, like, 3 fucking weeks. Need to get a replacement - preferably replacements - pretty damn soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably missing something from not having read the thread in ages, but where are you going?

Being as the CAC and its thread can't get off the ground I thought I'd post this here.

I'm proud to report that my zombie alt BadTimeCharlie has finally reached level 42!
It took some tool combat reviving me but I'm glad I maxed out, one of my UD goals.
My other goal was to get 100 human kills with him and I'm getting close at 86.

So um, yeah that's about it, BadTimeCharlie = Undead 4 Life!

Walrus: Tree planting. Season started about a month and a half ago but I have to finish up school before I go, so I'm only getting in the last 1/3. Just pulled my groin - an ironic injury if there ever was one - the other day, though, which has me a little worried about my already short season.

Tree planting sucks, at least the tree planting I used to do up in Michigan while in highschool.

One of my brothers and one of my friends used to plant / trim / maintain pine trees in the summer to sell at christmas.

We had 40 acres but only half of it was for trees, hot work that was the polar opposite of fun. I do not envy you in any way, shape, or form.

[quote name='chuckie88']Tree planting sucks, at least the tree planting I used to do up in Michigan while in highschool.[/quote]You probably did similar stuff to what I do. Replanting clearcuts with spruce and pine. Load up a couple hundred seedlings 'n get to work. The land is often absolute shit, too. Clearcutting leaves a fuck of a mess.

[quote name='chuckie88'] One of my brothers and one of my friends used to plant / trim / maintain pine trees in the summer to sell at christmas.[/quote]We don't do the trimming or maintaining. We just replace what was taken out.

[quote name='chuckie88'] We had 40 acres but only half of it was for trees, hot work that was the polar opposite of fun. I do not envy you in any way, shape, or form.[/quote]Eh. Money's decent - not tarsands good, but decent - if you're good at it, and I definitely need it. Besides, I've got a reputation to keep up here; can't let my brothers show me up.

/unrelated stuff.

[quote name='The Crotch']He PK you earlier? I noticed your corpse on the ground earlier today.[/QUOTE]

he wore me down to about 10 health points and then let a zombie get the kill

Budge, Ivan, and Geo got the lights on here, so searching should go well now. If you don't need stuff, I've been told there are a few ruined buildings just a little east of us, and there are some line-ups in the local cemeteries that could use clearing.

There were 2 suspicious survivors camping in a nearby bldg. with 25hp and only the starting vigormortis skill.

I hit 'em both with a FAK; one said thanks and left, the other was still there. Good job lighting up the area guys.

I revived a couple random people in the nearby cemetary (all survivor-skill weighted, no RG bounty). Any chance our travels could go past a nearby mall soon? I could use some supplies.

Just picked up the Necrotech skill to DNA extract and pick up some XP, working my way to revives. I've already got construction and diagnosis, as well as shopping - I'm definitely not combat ready, but I'm not too shabby for repairing and healing.

Our main building (housing 8-9 CAS) is breached with one zed inside!
I have 3 AP, closed the doors and repaired the generator before jumping ship.

[quote name='chuckie88']Our main building (housing 8-9 CAS) is breached with one zed inside!
I have 3 AP, closed the doors and repaired the generator before jumping ship.[/QUOTE]

took him out, felt nice to kill Flechette. Used the rest of my ap to cade the building but it still needs work

Good work, I'm glad somebody else was awake with AP to burn.
I'll check in on things in 7-8 hrs before I leave for the day to barricade.

I can't be too mad at the undead, I just broke into a place with my alt.
Sometimes, attacking those tasty humans in the dead of night is much easier!

I tried to do as much as I could with a measely 11 AP, so I closed the wide open doors, healed the poor walrus fellow that had gotten womped on, barricaded to lightly (1), killed one zed (he only had 15 HP, the other was at 60 complete w/ flak jacket), dumped the body, and ran away next doors. Not bad...but there's still a zed in your slumber party guys.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']I tried to do as much as I could with a measely 11 AP, so I closed the wide open doors, healed the poor walrus fellow that had gotten womped on, barricaded to lightly (1), killed one zed (he only had 15 HP, the other was at 60 complete w/ flak jacket), dumped the body, and ran away next doors. Not bad...but there's still a zed in your slumber party guys.[/quote]

I just made it to the current HQ. There were no more zeds inside, just a dead body which I dumped. I brought the cades up to VSB++. I'm assuming we want to cade this thing up as high as we can go or are do we want it noob friendly?

I need major healing, BTW.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']I just made it to the current HQ. There were no more zeds inside, just a dead body which I dumped. I brought the cades up to VSB++. I'm assuming we want to cade this thing up as high as we can go or are do we want it noob friendly?

I need major healing, BTW.[/quote]

I used my one FAK on you and I got the cades up to EHB.

[quote name='JolietJake']Cades were down to QSB, i brought it back up to HB. Theres a mob of zeds outside just waiting to bring it down.[/quote]

Got it up to EHB.

Also, thanks for the heal darth.

I burned through some FAKS and healed up Walrus, Ivan, Arthur, and Antigo and brought the place up to EHB.

As long as we alternate when we use our AP to barricade the place we should be O.K.

Anybody gonna' join the Monroeville game this time around?

Our allies in the Crossman Defense Force are merging with their sometimes-enemies/sometimes-allies, the Liberation of Crossman Department to form the Soldiers of Crossman. So with the two merging, their groups are now nominated for Historical Status. LCD is going first - Zod, Cortonna, and I would appreciate anyone with a Wiki account voting "Yes" on this one. The CDF vote will follow shortly.

We are under attack. Parachuter dropped in and killed the genny and a zed brought down the cades. Currently two inside and I'm out of ammo. Tried to combat revive, but they're brainrotted.

I spent most of my AP late last night trying to restock. Logged on this morning to see we were under attack. Tried to weaken them, but I just didn't have enough AP and was already infected.

A nasty harman GKed the NT last night, and there are a bunch of zeds inside the hospital. If you fuckers log on right now you could easily clear 'em out. I've got about 35 AP, so I'll see if I can't combat revive/shotgun some for ya.

EDIT: Just shot one down. No flak jackets so far...

EDIT2: 5 zeds standing, 5 on ground needing dumping.

I logged in to find myself infected with only 17AP. I dumped the remaining bodies inside.

There are still four standing zombies indoors, I took one down to 25HP w/ my trusty axe.

The 'cades are at lightly for now, I jumped ship to use my sole FAK to cure my infection.

I forgot how much fighting without bullets really sucks.

eight inside now, one of which is me mike is dead on floor. Necro is at 19hp all the standing cags are at 50ish HP. could use a revive whenever.

bread's done
Back