The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

[quote name='georox']Join me in random PKing.[/quote]
OK!

Once I'm stocked, I'm going after people with stupid user names. The gangstapwns and scrotalfury's of the world need to die. They know deep down that they deserve it, too. So if anything, I'm just completing a service that they ordered when they thought the fiftieth iteration of Leeroy Jenkins would be "for the lulz".

This whole thing is essentially dead, we don't even do anything anymore. I don't bother to check into IRC anymore, what's the point.

How do you feel about whacking people with fuel cans until their clothing is fuel-soaked and then hitting them with a flare, Geo? It does 30 damage from what I understand in conjunction with being funny as hell. It would probably need to be a two man operation since flares are so crap in the accuracy department. I'm game. You?

[quote name='JolietJake']This whole thing is essentially dead, we don't even do anything anymore. I don't bother to check into IRC anymore, what's the point.[/quote]I posted a new location in the social group but forgot to mention it in here -- there really needs to be some sort of notification for new posts in those things.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']How do you feel about whacking people with fuel cans until their clothing is fuel-soaked and then hitting them with a flare, Geo? It does 30 damage from what I understand in conjunction with being funny as hell. It would probably need to be a two man operation since flares are so crap in the accuracy department. I'm game. You?[/quote]

I'm avoiding anything that requires work/planning. I'm finding a knife and I'm gonna start carving up people with it soon.

Well I've been gone for a few days due to the temp. loss of my laptop. "The Man" had to "borrow" it for a bit.
(Yet another problem with using a gov. owned pc. If I wasn't so damn cheap I'd buy my own!)

Anyways I logged on today to find my old frienemy King Roach in beatin' on me! Those that remember may recall our last battle.
I was fully stocked this time around so I blasted him down to 3HP before healing him up to fight like men with fire axes.
I landed a few blows with the axe so I might end up winning this one later tonight if my RNG luck holds.
I'm still confident that ol' Roach read this board so I thought I'd make mention of this most recent encounter.

You know, those bored with the game might consider trying to join his "Harbingers of Peace" PKer group.
He's been trying to recruit me in-game for a while now ever since I wrote about nothing to do.
Not sure on if they have open enrollment right now or what not as I think their numbers are small.
Just a thought anyway, I see that some of you are moving into the area I mentioned before.

Good thing I'm off dueling with Roach as my undead alt is still there in a "ruined for weeks" bank.
Watch out for BadTimeCharlie, he's one tough mo-fo!

Eh, I may start my own PK group soon, I feel its best not to join a pre-existing group, too many of them have reasons behind what they do. The fun is in the chaos!

Well I bested King Roach in our latest duel. I forgot that I can't find the body to dump it though.
I foolishly moved into another building without checking it out first, with 18HP I'll be dead soon.

clever is indeed a man of his word, strange to think that now many of us are considering being career PKers!
When PKing, I guess we just have to remember W.W.O.D. or "What Would Option4 Do"!

[quote name='chuckie88']Well I bested King Roach in our latest duel. I forgot that I can't find the body to dump it though.
I foolishly moved into another building without checking it out first, with 18HP I'll be dead soon.

clever is indeed a man of his word, strange to think that now many of us are considering being career PKers!
When PKing, I guess we just have to remember W.W.O.D. or "What Would Option4 Do"![/quote]

Does he really strike you as the kind of guy who has a plan in these situations?

[quote name='fart_bubble']if anyone wants to help me in Edgecombe, it would be appreciated[/quote]
I'll come on down and help you out but I got PKed last night so I'll be traveling zed-style.
I guess I'll also have to move my zombie so he's no longer in the suburb making trouble.
You can thank his rotting rear for ruining Cadbury Bank and keeping it that way for weeks now.
I'll shoot you a PM or inquire on the social board for specifics in a day or two when I get close.

"Wat u say", we harldy knew ye.

Also, to chuckie (or other interested CAS): I found Amber Waves of Pain. He's at 47,97 at the moment. I'd kill him myself if I had a generator.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got lucky at a factory for a genny. He's worm food. I left him this heart-warming message:
"Next time, don't fuck with CAS, Amber. Especially during a gentlemen's duel."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='insertcleverthing']Also, to chuckie (or other interested CAS): I found Amber Waves of Pain. He's at 47,97 at the moment. I'd kill him myself if I had a generator.

EDIT: Nevermind. I got lucky at a factory for a genny. He's worm food. I left him this heart-warming message:
"Next time, don't fuck with CAS, Amber. Especially during a gentlemen's duel."[/quote]
That was great clever! I can't believe you remembered that toolbox. Thanks for puttin' 'em in place.

I'm starting a new gig Monday that should keep me pretty busy and drastically change my hours.
Because of that I will probably have to cut way down (or quit) on things such as UD playing.
Even though our little group has all but disbanded, I'd thought I'd let everybody know.

Dunno, Plume. I just got home a couple days ago and haven't really looked into things, but I'm guessing attempting to rebuild at this point is useless. Figure I'll probably just hop to the Saints or the Soldiers of Crossman now, or just go inactive. Aiden of the Saints told me some time ago that he had his eye on a few of us - me, sp00ge, and a few others - in case we ever folded.

[quote name='The Crotch']Dunno, Plume. I just got home a couple days ago and haven't really looked into things, but I'm guessing attempting to rebuild at this point is useless. Figure I'll probably just hop to the Saints or the Soldiers of Crossman now, or just go inactive. Aiden of the Saints told me some time ago that he had his eye on a few of us - me, sp00ge, and a few others - in case we ever folded.[/quote]

Yeah...maybe I'll look into the Knights then...

I recommend contacting either the SoC or The Saints, as they're both friends of ours. The Randoms and The Dribbling Beavers are also good human groups, though we've no affiliation with either. Not totally sure where I'll go. The SoC are a little territorial for my tastes, and The Saints are strictly RG-only hunters, and that's not really my style.

You could always kill people with stupid user names. It's a surprisingly rewarding job experience. -Just sayin'.

EDIT: Speaking of which, so long "Anal Wart". You won't be missed.

"Jew Fro". Well...uhhh...you're dead, so...have a good one.

See what happens when you leave Crotch.:cry:

Meh, i figured it wouldn't last much longer, everyone seemed to be getting bored, which i admit i was.

Well, some noob attacked me at the revive point. Then I got revived. Then I stepped indoors, killed the noob, killed a random, smashed a genny and then painted the wall up quite nicely.

Hey, I'm kinda interested in playing UD again. Anyone else up to reform CAG?

I actually signed on a few weeks ago, but didn't do anything. This time I'm willing to cut out all the bullshit and just work for the survivor cause.

If anyone else is interested in reviving this thread, just post in here, and we'll see what we can do from then on.

[quote name='sp00ge']Screw you guys... the sight of this thread made me log in, and some how my main character is STILL alive. WtF?[/QUOTE]
Your character is automatically hidden after being inactive for a certain time.

Again, anyone interested in firing up Urban Dead again, feel free to post in here.

bread's done
Back