The New New Urban Dead Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

You guys should just make a private CAG group to talk about your UD stuff.
BTW, I have stopped playing so don't be on the look out.

Can someone PM me the group's current location?

I need to move there and get a revive. Damn zeds broke down the building I was in and killed me.

[quote name='yukine']Can someone PM me the group's current location?

I need to move there and get a revive. Damn zeds broke down the building I was in and killed me.[/quote]PM sent.

If i had a syringe and the AP i would. We were making some good strides in this area, but in the last few days we've had some retaliation.

[quote name='JolietJake']Actually, i think that means some supply crates are about to be dropped.[/quote]
I just found my first supply crate! Too bad it was with my zed, I destroyed it.

My survivor managed to grab a half dozen FAKs at the powered hospital SW of the clubhouse.
Used one on myself before heading back to safety, why can't my human get some crate love?

untitled-3.png

if anyone sees this asshole, please kill him
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1231020

Everyone died and then we did a zombie dance. Not really. It's been pretty stable but there's finally resistance just as we're about to leave the area.

Anyone who feels like killing this jerk (Dipcup) will have my admiration forever. Freakin' asshat PK'ed me in a mall for no reason and without warning. Do we have a beef with a group called Red Alcoholic Beverage?

Ugh.

Hello all. It is with great sadness that I tender my resignation from the CAS. I might return in the future but I've just burned out of UD for awhile. It was fun while it lasted though. Good luck and happy hunting. :wave:

I was thinking.. Zombies use every cheap tactic in the book.

So how about some Zombie on Zombie action? One or two CAS could go around dropping zombie health down, not killing them as then all they do is stand up and are at full health but rather dropping them down to like 12 hp making them have to find a building they can enter to commit suicide or would have to wait for a human to kill them limiting what they can do in regards to attacking buildings full of humans.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wow, the building I'm in was invaded last night and three people were dragged into the street, didn't get me surprisingly.[/quote]

Duh, zombies don't use guns, why would they get YOU?

Is anyone else trying to use UDtoolbar with Firefox 3? It seems to work ok except that the pop up menus don't work right. Meaning, if i try to attack someone, i mouse over their names and move left over the menu that pops up, but the menu disappears before i can choose to attack.

I have found a kind of work around for this. If you click on a user's name and hold down the mouse button, then move over to the menu, the menu doesn't disappear. Then you can choose to attack, heal etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fart_bubble']isn't that nice, yukine killed me. Thanks a lot douche[/quote]

Oh gawd! I have to spend 1 AP to stand up. :roll:

For whatever reason, you're not on my contact list so you showed up as a random zed standing around outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna' be off maxin' and relaxin' for a while. I should be back in a week or so, give or take a few days.
I've holed up both my characters in darkened buildings where they will go into "hiding" after a few days.
I'll check back here and/or the other forum when I return to see what's up.

Well, I finally committed my first PK today by getting back at some jerk noob who had been killing at a revive point. I suppose it is poetic justice that I dumped his body one square outside the very revive point he had been greifing.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']Well, I finally committed my first PK today by getting back at some jerk noob who had been killing at a revive point. I suppose it is poetic justice that I dumped his body one square outside the very revive point he had been greifing.[/quote]

I regularly practice this. Anyone I catch attacking a zed that isn't rotted at a revive point gets killed.

I know crotch isn't here, but i was PKed bya damn Philosophe knight.

• Xelro killed Chief Jenkins. (10 hours and 7 minutes ago)
  • Xelro shot you with a pistol for 4 damage. (10 hours and 7 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 6 minutes ago) ...and again. (10 hours and 5 minutes ago)
  • You were killed by Xelro. (10 hours and 5 minutes ago)
  • Cerpa dumped your body out onto the street. (9 hours and 52 minutes ago)

YW JJ.

Anyways, I was killed by a member of The Saints since I got reported with a bounty for.... drumroll please...

KILLING GROHL!

So help me, that Saints fucker is dead, I find who reported me, THEY are dead, and if I find Grohl, HE is dead.

Geo: That sucks that you got nailed. For whacking Grohl of all people!
JJ, Geno: Thanks for the PMs on location, I'm there now.

I saw a dead GothicWalrus in my travels but couldn't revive as he was down.
This area seems pretty safe at the moment; nice as my last one was a bit worse.

[quote name='georox']
So help me, that Saints fucker is dead, I find who reported me, THEY are dead, and if I find Grohl, HE is dead.[/quote]

Yeah, sorry bout that Geo :cry: you were the only one around with a bounty at the time.

That should clear you though and if you do happen to kill me, it's a freebie.

[quote name='chuckie88']
This area seems pretty safe at the moment; nice as my last one was a bit worse.[/quote]

Yea, its quite boring. Deciding if I'm going to hunt people lurking outdoors or bust into somewhere.

Alright, this area is far too safe. Anyone have somewhere new and exciting they'd like to check out? If not I may have to play darts with the map. :lol:

According to the map of the suburbs, shackleville is looking pretty dangerous. We could try there, see if we can get the place cleared out.

I put 2 options up on the social group board. Any new place is fine by me.
I still have plenty of AP to scout an are tonight, anyone have any requests?

[quote name='JolietJake']According to the map of the suburbs, shackleville is looking pretty dangerous. We could try there, see if we can get the place cleared out.[/quote]
I'm there now scouting, I've checked the middle of the 'burb North to South and a little in the NW corner. 3-4 ruined buildings and some zeds but no big groups.
The Eastern half of the 'burb could be a different story though. Either way, there's more to do here then back there. I can try to scout around more tomorrow.

It's a closed social group here on CAG. I'm not sure how to invite others to join it.

I think Geno created it so maybe he knows how or has the ability to do it. Geno?

I invited everyone that was on the UD wiki when I created it -- I'm not sure if everyone is allowed to invite but if so there is a toolbar at the bottom of the social group page with 'Pending and Invited Members' that lets you invite new users.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you're actually in it already, clever.

[quote name='insertcleverthing']What is the social group you speak of Charlie?[/quote]
You are listed as being in the group clever. After logging in go to the User Control Panel. Social Groups is under Networking.

bread's done
Back