Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Oh cool .. I just saw the OP.[/quote]

:bomb:...well at least you noticed.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Goddamn, st0ne. :rofl:[/quote]

That was pretty funny :lol:

[quote name='Wolve11']Sawheat OP LP.[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Hey LP, I just created an avatar. Add me to the OP.[/quote]

Its a giant image...adding you to it would make it out of place...sorry.

If Ozzy really played WoW that would be so awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Its a giant image...adding you to it would make it out of place...sorry.[/quote]

It's because I'm only a silver member, isn't it? :bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its a giant image...adding you to it would make it out of place...sorry.[/QUOTE]:lol:

---

Anything I need to know about those network adapters if I find one at Gamestop, munch? Do you need the CD?

Mister Crowley!

In unrelated news, I got a free Swedish Fish shirt in the mail today. I must've signed up for it on slickdeals awhile ago. I don't remember doing that though. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I just decided to download Google Earth to find my house.

I'm like 4 years late on that lol.[/QUOTE]

I think it's the same image you can check on google maps w/o needing to download Earth. But Earth is pretty cool.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']"No discusting silvers on my giant image." - LinkinPrime[/quote]
I'm calling my attourney.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hasn't it always been like that? Get The Man to buy you a 1600 points card.[/quote]

No, I remember buying something on the German store a year into the X360's release. I guess I could ask Cheapy :whistle2:k

I still am thinking about donating my Mushroom Men painting to child's play, but I don't think it would fetch anything, especially since the game isn't looking good at all.

So, what's everyone think?
The current deal at Target for a PS3 and getting a $40 giftcard to be really one of the only good deals this year? :whistle2:k

[quote name='lilboo']So, what's everyone think?
The current deal at Target for a PS3 and getting a $40 giftcard to be really one of the only good deals this year? :whistle2:k[/quote]
What's the deal?

[quote name='seanr1221']Gas is 1.97 here :cool:[/quote]

Same.

Actually, it's probably cheaper on the North side of town, and I bet it's even cheaper at Sam's Club.

[quote name='dcfox']What's the deal?[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Isn't that nearly the same as if you bought it from Amazon and evaded the sales tax?[/QUOTE]

True, but having that giftcard (especially for this time of the year) would at least get me someone else's Christmas gift .. :lol:

I almost want that bundle (160gb)..but.. I don't?

Bit more accurate.

liquidgrouchonxe2on6.png

That's good to hear sean, I'm still on the fence about getting it.

lilboo, give the amazon thing on the deals page a shot. It's unlikely, but a 200 ps3 sounds good!

I'm getting it for PC next week, i don't think i'll get it on the 360, FPS games are just better on PC. Plus i know more people to play with on PC.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm getting it for PC next week, i don't think i'll get it on the 360, FPS games are just better on PC. Plus i know more people to play with on PC.[/quote]
You'll have to change your steam id from Engineer O' Death to something more relevant to L4D.

[quote name='dcfox']I didn't mean it in a negative way. I just didn't know all details. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's just a $40 Target giftcard with the purchase of the system.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That's good to hear sean, I'm still on the fence about getting it.

lilboo, give the amazon thing on the deals page a shot. It's unlikely, but a 200 ps3 sounds good![/QUOTE]

I do not want to buy or have to trade anything for a fuckin coupon. These people are sickening.

We both do not have good credit, :lol:, so we def would not be approved for the $150 credit...:lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You'll have to change your steam id from Engineer O' Death to something more relevant to L4D.[/quote]
:lol: True. "Zombie Hunter" or something.

[quote name='lilboo']I do not want to buy or have to trade anything for a fuckin coupon. These people are sickening.

We both do not have good credit, :lol:, so we def would not be approved for the $150 credit...:lol:[/QUOTE]

Coupon? I'm talking about this:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204387

I don't think 150 credit is on any more :cry:

You bought AITD to trade in too linkin? For some reason I have a feeling my hastings is still giving like 20 bucks for it. If not, it was only a buck. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back