The New OTT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']dcfox's title saddens me.[/quote]
My user title here on CAG? It's supposed to be a message of hope and perserverance.
[quote name='JolietJake']:lol: True. "Zombie Hunter" or something.[/quote]
I was thinking Survivor O' Death. :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Yeah but the chances of gettin that are extremely slim :([/QUOTE]

That they are.

I'm hoping for the EEE my self.

God damn I am like a 12 year old now.

Working that gig for 3 weeks having to get up at 5 am every day has really killed my ability to stay up. Its only 11 and I am about ready to drop even though I have nothing to do tomorrow.

I hope my body can readjust soon beacuse late night gaming is the best kind.

[quote name='lordwow']Do you have any job experience? If not, get some like everyone else does... at an entry level job.[/QUOTE]

Those are the jobs I'm having trouble finding.

The one place I thought it would be rediculously easy to get a job at (a local grocery store) isn't even hiring.

I have quite a bit more places I'm gonna apply at, I'm just surprised I haven't found one already.

I figure I'll try the movie theater, Hibbet's (sports store), goody's (clothing store), and maybe one of the other clothing or shoe stores.

My friend says long john silvers is an easy job, but I don't think I can do fast food. I'd end up hitting an annoying customer.

Luke Wilson esque?

Grocery stores are notoriously difficult to get work at. I used to work at one, we hired maybe 6-10 people a year. Everyone sticks around because it's far better paying (at least here) than other entry level jobs, and for the most part (around here) it's all union.

[quote name='lordwow']Grocery stores are notoriously difficult to get work at. I used to work at one, we hired maybe 6-10 people a year. Everyone sticks around because it's far better paying (at least here) than other entry level jobs, and for the most part (around here) it's all union.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I didn't know that.

night ott.

I kinda wish i had a DS to play Chrono Trigger on, but i've played the snes version so much, it can't be that different.

[quote name='JolietJake']Looks like a ntfs volume reader for DOS here.

http://www.ntfs.com/products.htm[/QUOTE]

I burned the ISO to a disc, but it has a bunch of shit that worries me.

Active@ KILLDISK
Active@ UNERASER
Active@ Disk Image
Active@ Password Changer
Active@ Partition Recovery
Active@ NTFS Reader

Is NTFS.com a legit site?

No idea, that stuff looks like normal utilities though. You can download just the NTFS reader and put it on a normal bootdisk.

[quote name='tiredfornow']We squashed you guys when we were humans. :][/quote]

Only because I didn't know what to do at first. Now that I know... ;)

[quote name='TheRock88']Any one of you guys wanna go through the campaign right now?[/quote]

I would, but I need bed.

Goodnight.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey CK, I don't think I ever saw, but what did you think of Fable II?[/QUOTE]
I like the game.. system I guess. The combat is fun, the shops/buying stuff is fun, lots of fun stuff to do, but no point to any of it. The game in general is far too easy and unless you like doing stuff just for the sake of doing it, you might get bored of it fast.

The story is really meh, but I always just had fun wandering around the woods and such seeing what there was to see and killing stuff.

Its one of those games where if you want it to be challenging, you have to impose limits on yourself, like no buying the roll skill, or no flourishes.

Overall, I liked it, but it could have been way better.

And the co-op mode kinda sucks. Both players can control the camera and you're on the same screen. Split screen would have been so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back