The New OTT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']"I haven't snow in ages." - munch[/quote]

You're a real jerk. He probably just meant "I haven't seen snow in ages."

I can''t stand the show Heroes, so it made me laugh when i read this comment about one of the producers whining about low ratings.

"Yes, you can blame technology for siphoning all the smart viewers away from your series. You could try revamping your show so that it becomes the complete opposite of what it was conceived as. Or you could try, you know, not sucking. A story arc or two that doesn't inspire ridicule could go a long way with the saps and dips***s, is all I'm saying."

I think we should all overtake the Cat Pic Thread and trn it into a Capt. Pic Thread.

picard2.jpg

"Can I Playz Flute?"

[quote name='ruffinra']So I just got done playing a game of NHL 09 with a group of racist gamers. Sadly this happens a lot since I am black I made my be a pro character to model myself and 70% of the time that causes problems. All I get is N***** don't play hockey, Obama this, N this the whole time. Anyway today I played on a team of nothing but racist just now and one was dumb enough to send me a message over live telling me to "Quit being black".[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:[/QUOTE]

That is pretty sound advice. Will black rub off in the shower if you scrub enough?

fucking shenanigans! How can I not be in that pic?

So, I was on my way into work yesterday and driving by Target, I noticed a line that wrapped all the way around the building. What the hell would people be lining up for at Target?

[quote name='Kayden']fucking shenanigans! How can I not be in that pic?

So, I was on my way into work yesterday and driving by Target, I noticed a line that wrapped all the way around the building. What the hell would people be lining up for at Target?[/quote]

If you're in the Northeast, Rocksalt and Snow Shovels?

[quote name='Kayden']fucking shenanigans! How can I not be in that pic?

So, I was on my way into work yesterday and driving by Target, I noticed a line that wrapped all the way around the building. What the hell would people be lining up for at Target?[/quote]

Probably the Cities 97 sampler CD.

Those things go for crazy $$ on eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZcitiesQ2097Q20samplerQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I saw the same shit last year on my way to work.

[quote name='Trakan']Almost to 65 in COD.

Give me that M1A1 already.[/QUOTE]
That's in-sign.

I scoured a couple off my alternate email accounts, and I had 200 worth of Microsoft Points from that Dream Car shit.

anyone with extremely limited html'ing/css'ing skills.

can I take an existing image, put some transparent boxes or some shit over it and have those boxes link me somewhere? basically i want to slice the image without slicing it and messing with the div tags.

There's a way to do it with html tables, and making the image the background of the table... but I can't remember how to do it.

[quote name='Wolve11']damn trak I just got to 59 last night. How many hours did you play after I left?[/quote]

Til like 4 in the morning.

I wonder if they're going to do another stimulus check, this year.

It would be retarded if they did, since I didn't see much stiumlizing from the last one. Then again, I'll take it.

How much would a single mang get? Wasn't it $500?

I'd buy some fucking DVD shelves and framed movie posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back