The New Play-Asia Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
***All activity here has been moved to the social group: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=451

It's open to anyone, as long as you are a CAG that is signed in. Hopefully this will cut down on the lurker issue.***

Seeing as we had two active threads running, both have been shut down and replaced by this one. There have been too many new and older users abusing the system, trading codes for affiliate link usage. My reminders went ignored as well, so this will serve as a refresher.
  • If you have a code to share, post it here
  • If you use a posted code, make a post stating such
  • PM'ing codes in exchange for your personal affiliate link is against the rules of CAG
  • This also includes people who post outside links, either their affiliate link, or to other websites that connect to their affiliate links
  • Anyone caught doing this will face action, up to and including banishment. This is now a Zero Tolerance Policy
Support CAG by using the following Affiliate Link:
Play-Asia

And thanks in advance to those who share with the rest!

[quote name='CheapyD']
Q: Can I post my own Affiliate Links or other web site's Affiliate Links? Why not?
A: No. Other sites usually do not allow you to post your own advertisements and this is no different. Just as I don't ask the users to help pay the costs of running this site, it is only fair that I don't host your ads at my expense. While an individual may eventually be able to procure a free game or two by posting their affiliate links here, this is how I keep the site running, pay for site improvements, and put food on my table. Running this site is my full-time job and I do not have any other source of income.

I do not make exceptions to this rule because it would be too confusing to allow it in some situations and not in others. If you receive any enjoyment or benefit from using this free web site, hopefully you can respect and understand this decision.
[/quote]

[quote name='moukamla']

$5 off $50: Comes with almost every purchase from Play-Asia, together with the goods in the form of a piece of paper.

$8 off $50: Emailed to you from Play-Asia during festive seasons (e.g. this holiday season)

$12 off $100: Same as $8 off $50 coupon

$10 off $100: Given away as a promotion by StrikeBang.com. But the promotion has ended.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dosuchin']$5 off of $50. Expires April 25th.

ZY-LCE-VTM[/quote]

Used, thanks 4 the code!

[quote name='pdrydia']$5 of $50
YY-PEE-HNZ
expires 23 May 2008

PM me or post when used. Thanks![/quote]

Thanks, used it.

[quote name='pdrydia']$5 of $50
YY-PEE-HNZ
expires 23 May 2008

PM me or post when used. Thanks![/quote]

Thanks, used it.

I'm hoping to find a $10 off $50 if any are still around. I rarely shop at play-asia, so any coupons i get from the purchase will come back to this thread...i just can't afford $90 for a controller adapter.

Great thread, thanks spooge

[quote name='illstate101']$5 off $50 exp. May 24, 2008

FZ-NCS-HJL[/quote]

Code used. Thanks much!

I finally got my mitts on some of those bit Generation games!

Can be used multiple times, expire at the end of April.

$5 off $50
VD-ZOQ-XRZ

$10 off $120
PF-UIM-BRL

[quote name='iHack']$5 off $50 code!

DZ-HOV-OKB expires 05/24

Please post when used, thanks!!! enjoy!!![/quote]

Used. Thanks a lot!

The following are for $5 off $50:

BM-YGE-TGP exp. April 20
IK-YNJ-HZN exp. April 20
UZ-UFZ-CTM exp. May 4
OY-CFW-VFP exp. May 25

Please post when used.

QS-XML-DUX
5 off 50
exp: June 1, 2008

p.s. Holy shite took them long enough to send my hori ds pen attachment, almost 3 weeks...

[quote name='Xfactor4']CODE: GQ-PKD-IHY

$5.00 off $50+

Expires 06/01/2008

Please post when used !

Xfactor[/quote]

Used. Many Thanks:bouncy:

[quote name='Master Shake']The following are for $5 off $50:

BM-YGE-TGP exp. April 20
IK-YNJ-HZN exp. April 20
UZ-UFZ-CTM exp. May 4
OY-CFW-VFP exp. May 25

Please post when used.[/quote]

I just used UZ-UFZ-CTM. Thanks!

[quote name='Mattroid']KV-SPS-EOC

$5 off $50
Expires May 18

Please post when used. Enjoy![/quote]

I just used this code. Thanks a lot, man.:applause:

[quote name='Master Shake']The following are for $5 off $50:

BM-YGE-TGP exp. April 20
IK-YNJ-HZN exp. April 20
UZ-UFZ-CTM exp. May 4
OY-CFW-VFP exp. May 25

Please post when used.[/quote]

Hey, I used the OY-CFW-VFP.
Thanks!

Coupon code: KB-LNJ-VRU
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.

[quote name='Rictor']Coupon code: KB-LNJ-VRU
Get US$5 off a purchase of US$50 or more (actual products value).
Coupon expires after 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If you are not able to use the coupon yourself, please feel free to pass it on to a friend.[/quote]

Thank you, I used this code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back