The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Where is killer9.... anyways Could somebody please PM me a code i would appreciate that. or just put a bunch of codes in here and do that first in first out thing. Thanks :)

i would like for some one to pm me a code i really need it for this christmas week thanks i will appreciaite it

Just throwing a warning out there, but if any of you people spam my Xbox live account begging for a code again, I'll ban you from CAG. Gamertags being shown in our info are not to be abused in such a fashion.

RR3RX-BB8B7-H6Y9Y-J67XC-??xx?

A easy riddle for you guys :D
(initial letter of the answer)

1. Jesus blood.... Red ____
2.The 17 letter of the alphabet
3. (234+500+200+52-6-18+20-450-158-300-16)/2 = xx
4. My favorite color... i like turtles btw ;)

If you get the code i would appreciate a thanks (so i can motivate to post more codes in the future)
P.S.: if you're a lurker, dont worry, register a come to give the thanks :)
P.S2: i got this code from virtualfaqs (the youtube thingy), so thank you virtualfaqs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Snakoyr']RR3RX-BB8B7-H6Y9Y-J67XC-??xx?

1. Jesus blood.
2.The 17 letter of the alphabet
3. (234+500+200+52-6-18+20-450-158-300-16)/2 = xx
4. My favorite color... i like turtles btw ;)

If you get the code i would appreciate a thanks (so i can motivate to post more codes in the future)
P.S2: i got this code from virtualfaqs (the youtube thingy), so thank you virtualfaqs :D[/QUOTE]

maybe some help for the first letter,please

The key doesn´t work mate, but thnaks anyway

[quote name='Snakoyr']RR3RX-BB8B7-H6Y9Y-J67XC-??xx?

1. Jesus blood.... Red ____ A: Wine
2.The 17 letter of the alphabet A: Q
3. (234+500+200+52-6-18+20-450-158-300-16)/2 = xx = 29
4. My favorite color... i like turtles btw ;) A: Green

P.S2: i got this code from virtualfaqs (the youtube thingy), so thank you virtualfaqs :D[/QUOTE]

Someone took the code. The 5 digits where: WQ29G

"I'm all out of Live, I'm so lost without it, I knew i was wrong, not buying a 12 month" - Air Supply Anyone got a trial to spare they could pm me? That'd be awesome sauce.

[quote name='slizzzer']PKPKK-7HWW7-9QVKR-DMK24-GP6QD go go go![/QUOTE]

Waaay to slow, or it was invalid. Thanks anyway..

Hey guys... I really need "2" 48hr codes if yall got any it very nice. I have codes to trade for stuff if that interests you on trades then to just give away.
Let me know, and codes are for me and my girlfriend to play our family for Christmas because we can't go see them tight on money this year for GOLD. Please and thanks.

:) Happy Holidays :)

can anyone PM me a 48 hour code i just got the xbox 360 for christmas and i didnt have time to buy the 1 year card yet =( and i wanted to c how the battlefield bad company 2 is thxs

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']codes! rawr!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
You said patience is the key yet you can't even wait an hour before asking again?

When they hit 440 subs, they'll post how to get the code. Usually it's just first person to comment with a certain number. Look where it says, "Follow instructions here."

Ahh! I'm currently using a 48 Hour trial right now to play BFBC2 I got earlier... Could anyone PM me another 48 hour code? I just wanna last through the holidays haha.
I'd really appreciate it!!

Recently just got internet in my new place, want to be able to play some games with friends, see if the connection is good enough to warrant a 12 month purchase, etc. Anyone have a code they could part with? Would appreciate it, thanks.

hello, Am home for the holidays and would like to show my brother some online Castlevania, so if anyone could PM me a 48 hour code it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Will edit when/if a code is received.

Guys! I will give every one here on FREE Xbox live code: Here is the link, It work 100 % I promise :D It it will only take a few minutes :D:D P.S If it don't work pm me and i will give you a code in a week. :D Surveys4xboxlive.com/?refid=14262

Bye

bread's done
Back