The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

could I please also have a 48 hour code? I ran out of live recently and I want to play a ferw FIFA 11 matches with my mates. thanks in advance :)

[quote name='Man0fWar364']Why has killer9 stopped posting codes?
If anybody has a code they can PM me, I'd really appreciate it. Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

lol wow! im gone for a few week's and now there's a new thread...

well maybe seeing as what happend to the other thread, he stoped posting, cuz you guy's killed it... but i could be wrong!

lol got 12 months of live for Christmas, got two 2-day trials. Since I feel bad for everyone here I'll post em' after

[quote name='Impurath']lol got 12 months of live for Christmas, got two 2-day trials. Since I feel bad for everyone here I'll post em' after[/QUOTE]
OR you can give them away via PM, but hey, they are yours, so you are entitled to do whatever you need with them. Thanks either way (posting this before others complain!)

[quote name='Impurath']lol got 12 months of live for Christmas, got two 2-day trials. Since I feel bad for everyone here I'll post em' after[/QUOTE]

Please give out the 2 day trial via PM! I'd really appreciate one! Please! :bouncy:

please PM me man id love to have the code for the holidays so my family can enjoy live while they are here....

hey guys this is me ABDURREHMAAN :D yh happy boxing day thogh future shop is a rip off trust me they lie so much but yeah i was looking forward to be playin xbox liv with sum my good freinds if any1 can either post or private me a code i would be most grateful thankyou and merry christmas and newcomes welecome to CAG

Why do you guys keep posting here, can't you see the thread is dead? I just got a 3 month gold subscription and I also got a PS3 so I won't have to worry about being out of online. However, whenever I get a new 360 game I'll post it here or send it via PM. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas (if you celebrated it) and have a Happy New Year!

Hey Mod!

Why did you delete my post with the YouTube video of Free Xbox 360 Live 48 Hour Trial codes from Virtual FAQs? Virtual FAQs was about to post a code soon so I was just informing the CAG community about it.

Can you let me know what the violation is?

[quote name='Man0fWar364']Why do you guys keep posting here, can't you see the thread is dead? I just got a 3 month gold subscription and I also got a PS3 so I won't have to worry about being out of online. However, whenever I get a new 360 game I'll post it here or send it via PM. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas (if you celebrated it) and have a Happy New Year![/QUOTE]

lol this fourm is dead, cuz there was a spike in newbies all hungry for a code... that being the only reason why they joined CAG... killed the other forum... now killer9 isn't posting codes anymore and all those people that joined for the code's don't go on anymore... that's why it's dead and no one's really posting anymore...

BTW: Belated Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone!!!

[quote name='Impurath']q9g9j bcmpy xfvjg pq36c qgr76

Hail Lucifer.[/QUOTE]

Someone has used this code.

Would anyone please send me a code for something over 48 hours? Recently aquired a 360 that was salvaged so am unable to take advantage of a new account creation trial. Thanks in advance.

The part that is curious is that in this new Forum thread, is the Cag and not the newbies that are asking for codes lol
I think this is not the newbies problem, becouse everyone can be without gold subscrition if the money is in fault in order to buy it so...

i think people just lost ther way on giving

and there allways are the god dam lurkers :bomb:

Happy new year to you all

Can someone PLEASE post a Chile code if you have please? I changed mah country to Chile and i don't have Gold. If you read this message, and you have a code, PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurkers can be easily stopped if you just give it to the first person to post. It's just most people giving out Xbox Live codes choose not to because it's *slighty* more hassle.

Just because this thread seems dead, I'd like to point out that a number of people (myself included) have 48 hr codes available for trade at the New Official Xbox Marketplace Trading Thread (here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607&page=3). I know it's not ideal compared to getting them for free, but if you have small DLC codes (for things like avatar items) that you're not very attached to, you may be able to trade them for the codes you want.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

[quote name='Kamera']Just because this thread seems dead, I'd like to point out that a number of people (myself included) have 48 hr codes available for trade at the New Official Xbox Marketplace Trading Thread (here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281607&page=3). I know it's not ideal compared to getting them for free, but if you have small DLC codes (for things like avatar items) that you're not very attached to, you may be able to trade them for the codes you want.

Happy Holidays, everyone![/QUOTE]

and so is the END for the "free 48h codes" lol

:hot: R.I.P. for FREE :hot:

hey can any1 send me a code or sumthing my live ended yesterday hey guys be generous santa didn't come:D anyways please post or send happy holidays all!

[quote name='ballers101']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282918

Try this guys if it doesn't work please tell me because a lot of people have told me this site is really good if you want free 48 hour codes.[/QUOTE]

Fake video. No video gets that many Likes with so few views. Plus there's way too many comments. Like most lurkers on CAG, a lot of people take the code and run. Way too many people saying Thank you. Probably fake subscribers too.

Only legit Youtube 48 Hour Trial code right now is from Virtual FAQs! Look at their YouTube comments and ratings compared to this one.

... until someone proves otherwise.

You're just feeding him free money.

Hey Mod or Admin:

Virtual FAQs Free Xbox Live 48 Hour Trial Codes YouTube video is at 15,449 views. At 15,500 views, they're going to post a 48 hour Trial code in the YouTube video. So am I allowed to embed their YouTube video or not?

Because you removed my post last time.

Look at the YouTube video, and you will notice a dozen characteristics that all those scammer YouTube videos do not have.

On top of that, there's 2-3 CAG members who can verify the 48 hour codes were unused after they won them in the VF YouTube 48 hour contests.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='puzzlefite']Hey Mod or Admin:

Virtual FAQs Free Xbox Live 48 Hour Trial Codes YouTube video is at 15,449 views. At 15,500 views, they're going to post a 48 hour Trial code in the YouTube video. So am I allowed to embed their YouTube video or not?

Because you removed my post last time.

Look at the YouTube video, and you will notice a dozen characteristics that all those scammer YouTube videos do not have.

On top of that, there's 2-3 CAG members who can verify the 48 hour codes were unused after they won them in the VF YouTube 48 hour contests.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's been over 15,500 for a while they still haven't posted the code, and they have over 473 subs and they still haven't posted the subs.

[quote name='ballers101']It's been over 15,500 for a while they still haven't posted the code, and they have over 473 subs and they still haven't posted the subs.[/QUOTE]

They've updated.

www.youtube.com/ watch?v=UGgWEy11DFw

Remove the space in between to see the video.

Attn: Mods or Admins Please send me a PM and I can relay your concerns to VF directly or contact VF on YouTube. Free codes are being given away in this video. There's no surveys or suspicious websites you have to go to. Isn't that what this thread is about?

If someone could please send me a code I would appreciate it a lot, I waited of for god knows how long at that stupid Virtual Faqs BS and they posted the code like 20 hours after there were 473 subs and there were 15,500 viewers.

[quote name='ballers101']If someone could please send me a code I would appreciate it a lot, I waited of for god knows how long at that stupid Virtual Faqs BS and they posted the code like 20 hours after there were 473 subs and there were 15,500 viewers.[/QUOTE]

You're complaining about someone handing out free codes to the community? Normally the codes are posted within the first hour of hitting the goal, but that shouldn't matter. It even says in the description that codes will be handed out when VF is around. Also if you spent 2-3+ hours waiting, you could have easily earned enough money to buy at least a 1 month sub.

I really badly need a code because it is almost 2011 and my friends are going to play black ops and i want to play whit them.
sent pm.

i would like a 48h code please , if u may, please pm me the code :) i would like to play with my cousin on new years :) happy new year

if anyone could hook me up with a 48 hour code that would be cool. new place i moved the internet is not as fast here so before i spring for a 12 month card i want to make sure my connection will be fast enough. if you could pm it to me that would be much appreciated. thanks!

www.youtube.com/ watch?v=UGgWEy11DFw

Remove the space in between to see the video.

Currently at 309 rate ups. Virtual FAQs giving away free 48 Hour Trial code at 310 rate ups!

Attn: Mods or Admins Please send me a PM and I can relay your concerns to VF directly or contact VF on YouTube. Free codes are being given away in this video. There's no surveys or suspicious websites you have to go to.

hey guys im really sorry ive beena jerk lately begging for codes and what not but im sorry :( happy new years all imma spend in a corner :D tryin to get live (im a jew)

bread's done
Back