The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Can somebody PM me a 48 Hour Codes. I cant get to Gamestop or Walmart at the moment. I could buy Gold from the Xbox Dashboard but since Xbox is always screwing my account information up I would rather not do that. Thanks in advance.

Their really is no more Killer9 :( I really loved getting codes for free on here, I guess it was all the lurkers that didn't thank him for what he was doing.

[quote name='Cornkrise']Their really is no more Killer9 :( I really loved getting codes for free on here, I guess it was all the lurkers that didn't thank him for what he was doing.[/QUOTE]

nop. Really the lurkers kidnapped Killer9 and now they are extracting all the info about the codes he was posting :bouncy:
Bet is never too late for you to pm a code to everyone that appears here, trying to get one.
I´m not gold and i´m not going to keep trying to get one by asking every single post i made here... :applause:
but it seems that people just want to receive, and not to give.
It is the world of today :roll:

can i have a 48 hr code please ive been making designs on forza 3 but cant upload them would be very thankful if someone could pm me one thankyou :)

it is now 3:45 where I am at, and in about 20 min at 4:10pm I will post 5 codes. The only problem is that the 5 people that post BEFORE asking for a code, but not AFTER 4pm will get the code... let the anarchy begin...

aye guess noone posted before the designated time...
I did this so give everyone an EVEN chance, but nobody posted... maybe next time

[quote name='rct316']it is now 3:45 where I am at, and in about 20 min at 4:10pm I will post 5 codes. The only problem is that the 5 people that post BEFORE asking for a code, but not AFTER 4pm will get the code... let the anarchy begin...[/QUOTE]
I don't really get it.

I've got 1, MAYBE 2 codes. The first couple of people to PM me why they should get the codes will receive it.

To be elligible:
1. You must have an account created BEFORE December 2010.
2. Your PM must be in English with good grammar. That means don't give me a paragraph without a single period or no capital letters.
3. Give me a reason other than "gief me code plz" Even if you make up a story at least I know you are not a retard that can comprehend simple directions.

lZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZl
ANY PMS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THIS FORMAT WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!
lZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZl

Example of a good PM:
Please, I do not have a lot of money. I would just like to play XBL for the weekend with my friends. The rest of the time I am too busy working and do not want a full XBL membership as I will not use it.

Example of a bad PM:
Gief me code plx i need xbl for the weekend so i can ply wit my homies we gun play sum halo

Can anyone PM me a code, please? Now I got some spare time. I would like to play online a little time. Thanks guys.

Note that the OP says: "No begging for free stuff." All I am doing is asking for one code.

Last edited by a moderator:
well Ive recently came across a rather AMAZING information thet is TOP secret on how to get gold...
first 10 to post will recieve information on said secret...

GOOO!!!

[quote name='rct316']well Ive recently came across a rather AMAZING information thet is TOP secret on how to get gold...

GOOO!!![/QUOTE]

Tell me, please.

[quote name='rct316']well Ive recently came across a rather AMAZING information thet is TOP secret on how to get gold...

GOOO!!![/QUOTE]
Do tell :)

can i get one? I really want to try it out to make sure my internet connection is good enough before I buy. Thanks!

[quote name='rct316']I am going to post 5 codes in 5 min...
Those 5 who post closest to 2pm, without going over gets the code...[/QUOTE]
Is this close enough?

[quote name='veyron']I'm also surprised. My post and other people's got deleted.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MaggotSai']Looks like everyone's post was removed.[/QUOTE]

mine too, AGAIN?!?!:bomb:

bread's done
Back