The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Would anyone please be kind enough to pm me a trial code for my son, we wanted to play borderlands pre-sequel together and I forgot to re-up his gold :::doh!:::

C#4HP-JJYT#-DYYXQ-YVV7G-THP6Y - 14 Day Trial

# = Eventhough my number is defined depending on your point of view I could equal infinity.

What Number am I?

C#4HP-JJYT#-DYYXQ-YVV7G-THP6Y - 14 Day Trial

# = Eventhough my number is defined depending on your point of view I could equal infinity.

What Number am I?
Thank you :)

it was number 8

the equal infinity + the point of view was what got me to the number 8 :)

C84HP-JJYT8-DYYXQ-YVV7G-THP6Y

thank you so much :)

In return 

i will give a 2 day code i got today :) 

PT*CR-RTX2J-T6QDX-6MWJ9-6TD7B

* Its "for" you ;) 

i hope you will understand the riddle igave 

First 5 people to quote this will get a 48 hour trial code.
I might send the code out later today, because I'm going to sleep and have school tomorrow.

Edit: all codes gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="noobcake" post="12206771" timestamp="1415006543"]First 5 people to quote this will get a 48 hour trial code.
I might send the code out later today, because I'm going to sleep and have school tomorrow.[/quote]thanks

7MCH6-9PFJC-KGQBJ-3XKT7-GBXJX
XBWYQ-Q897P-RB367-MBTQJ-DB3Q6
Q9QP2-W9PD9-MXQTF-C98RY-BXPWV
48 hour trials, enjoy :)

If anyone can send me a trial code I would really appreciate it. Tried download link above, but couldn't get the download. Any help is great, thank you guys.

If anyone can send me a trial code I would really appreciate it. Tried download link above, but couldn't get the download. Any help is great, thank you guys.
Sent.

First 4 people to pm me gets 48 hour trial codes. Your account must be older than 2 months.

Edit: All gone, will send codes when I get back from school.

9B73X-V6DWQ-DC27K-GK78P-FT7QM
48 hour trials, remember they dont stack so dont be greedy :3

9B73X-V6DWQ-DC27K-GK78P-FT7QM
48 hour trials, remember they dont stack so dont be greedy :3
All lurked, thanks for the effort.

@nobocake

Thank you very much for the code.

Hey!

I was wondering if anyone has a xbox live code. I have been to late to grab some of the codes! Also One of the links that was posted did not work! Please send one ?:) From: a guy that Needs xbl

Looking for a live code for the weekend. Will rep you if given. PM or quote me if you got me. Thanks CAG community!
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone has a xbox live code. I have been to late to grab some of the codes! Also One of the links that was posted did not work! Please send one ? :) From: a guy that Needs xbl
Sent, here's another code for someone else

KGGHM-4YR72-9M9YP-9294Y-32B4H

87M82-4RH42-RB3J3-66WTB-D2MHR

48 hour trial code

Edit: Here's another code,

MFFMF-DTWKF-VCJXT-FXPX6-PC46Y

Would like to get any form of trial to play with my friends tonight. I hope someone out there is generous enough. Thanks in advance!

48 hour trial code

C34VG-48793-QYDP7-DRJ64-K4GC6

BV3VH-8733K-D3Y4X-R98JM-9YP6R

Also, could you guys stop sending me PMs unless I ask you to? I would prefer not to get PMs from people asking me for codes, or people asking me for more codes, even though I gave them one recently. Like I said before, if I have codes to give out, I'll post them here or in the Xbox code drop thread.

48 hour trial code

C34VG-48793-QYDP7-DRJ64-K4GC6

BV3VH-8733K-D3Y4X-R98JM-9YP6R

Also, could you guys stop sending me PMs unless I ask you to? I would prefer not to get PMs from people asking me for codes, or people asking me for more codes, even though I gave them one recently. Like I said before, if I have codes to give out, I'll post them here or in the Xbox code drop thread.
both lurked, thanks for your effort.

PM me the CAG names that continue to do that and I will take care of it for you.

Violating any of the below repeatedly will result in action being taken on your account.

• You can not harass other CAGs for codes
  • You can not beg for codes

This was happening to me, was so annoying I just stopped posting codes all together. I'd get like 10 PM's everyday! Sucks for those that used the codes I did offer!

Maybe I'll give it another go since there is some recourse for those actions (I didn't know previously).

PM me the CAG names that continue to do that and I will take care of it for you.
Thanks, will do.

Maybe I'll give it another go since there is some recourse for those actions (I didn't know previously).
It would be great if more people were giving out codes. Some people just can't get enough of these codes.

48 hour trial codes :

YDMK7-MJ8WK-GP93G-JCVRC-MDWQC

GF8J7-GMJPM-3KDVM-R7H6D-2FHF6

The lurkers are crazy, guys, please post it on here when you take the codes. Thank you :) I am going to try to get some for y'all later today.

[quote name="LivingFear125" post="12236838" timestamp="1415902772"]The lurkers are crazy, guys, please post it on here when you take the codes. Thank you :) I am going to try to get some for y'all later today.[/quote]
Gg :clap:

J7TQ8-GFKVY-WF84K-4QHFX-B442D

MPJQK-BR34V-HRDDT-6MGXW-VQWPR

GMKMH-8TKTD-H8CGD-84WQH-KJHCC

V872V-H6H3J-4M8TB-VF3VQ-JJH62

48 hour trial codes

These lurkers must be really fast at redeeming codes.

2 more 48 hour trial codes

HPVK2-3G2G4-MRRJK-8P8G7-C9HGH

RD2BJ-KQ4JT-36J66-MC2XM-72YTK

bread's done
Back