The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

just get 3 fb accounts and go here    

3 chances per day,per account. 9 chances a day virtually guarantees at least 1 free 48hr code a day

img_papas_luz_box_machine_doritos.png

Last edited by a moderator:
just get 3 fb accounts and go here

3 chances per day,per account. 9 chances a day virtually guarantees at least 1 free 48hr code a day

img_papas_luz_box_machine_doritos.png
TNx for info is 2 much to expect i guess.....lame ass ungreatful community.last post on beggars bazaar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple of codes that I have no use for since I have a gold membership, have at it:

3 Day Trial: DYV6M-8PTD6-FWQB4-C8WX8-FGBGX

14 Day Trial: J8X82-TYY24-CFTR4-VWG98-D6WVM

Here are some free trial codes I do not need with my GOLD membership.  Enjoy.

mcwhb-kxcjv-mp2tq-thgjp-q3cb6 - 7 day trial

fnj2d-8f42c-43ydf-bc362-jb4ff - 2 day trial

C87QR-JWH97-VRGDD-QT9XD-YB3CR
GT3VH-CR97X-RX7T9-QBTCV-P6R9V
8XDXM-PXMBV-DJHFY-Y3W27-DWVPV
YCV4B-WJJJC-TQ2KC-B6KFM-WYTFK

48hr codes, eennjoy :D

Hey Guys! Just wondering if anyone has a code to spare:) Was at my friends house and played BF4! I would love to play with him! Thanks for reading!😎

Is there another way for getting free xbl cause I keep on trying the doritos method and it never works for me I literally have 5 facebook accounts and I never win a code.

Can someone PLEASE send me a code  :pray: ? I've tried the Doritos thing on Facebook with 7 different accounts and I got NOTHING  :wall: !

I am in need of Live Time, it's been a while since I've played online! If you've send or if your sending me one thanks in advanced!

I am about to head overseas the day after Christmas so I am not going to sign up for an xbox live membership at the time being. I got an xboxone on black friday and trial has expired. It was fun so  if you can spare a code and let me get more use out of my xbox before heading overseas I would appreciate it.

Missed another code again ;(! I haven't had Live for so long... can anyone maybe please send me a code if they've got any extras :pray: ? I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advanced if you send or sending me one :)!

I had a few 7 day trials I was going to use and give away some but they expired. I wanted to play some gears of war 3 during Christmas I guess I'll try that Facebook method I saw posted.

Can someone please send me a code? I'm leaving to Florida for two weeks in a week and I would realy like to play online before I leave.

Not sure if these still work been sitting on them for a while now;

48 HR Trials; 

PVFXH-K3W74-FHYG8-VKCWM-76XP7
2P9P7-2JXRC-D2GGC-9PV44-YMHF6
TK49Y-D7XG6-XMCFG-JQ2GC-PCF49
WYT8W-CK77M-XK488-PGVJC-WGWQQ
7X8GC-PR4M6-YWCFF-7TPH9-8HRMR
8X293-KC8TG-6H78V-GGFJC-XC6PK
9BKVV-PMV7R-BFRQV-XFR6C-9GMJQ
BXJJT-G2WF9-K6PM8-Y92WY-F2BF6

Not sure if these still work been sitting on them for a while now;

48 HR Trials;

PVFXH-K3W74-FHYG8-VKCWM-76XP7
2P9P7-2JXRC-D2GGC-9PV44-YMHF6
TK49Y-D7XG6-XMCFG-JQ2GC-PCF49
WYT8W-CK77M-XK488-PGVJC-WGWQQ
7X8GC-PR4M6-YWCFF-7TPH9-8HRMR
8X293-KC8TG-6H78V-GGFJC-XC6PK
9BKVV-PMV7R-BFRQV-XFR6C-9GMJQ
BXJJT-G2WF9-K6PM8-Y92WY-F2BF6
All lurked ;(. Really wanted a code, if anyone has a spare code, would you mind sending me it? Btw Merry Christmas!

Bought my son Plants VS Zombie Garden Warfare for Christmas, it needs live to even play! I did not realize this so I adde my live account to his 360, now he keeps logging me out! If you have a spare code to share he would love it and so would I ;)

bread's done
Back