The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

If anyone can supply me with a 48hour code, I'd be extremely gratefull.. I need it to transfer cars in Forza 3 .. Also if you can help me get a code, I'd be able to send you a couple of cars which you can sell for a little under 2,000,000 In-Game... haha . Please PM if you do send a code

[quote name='rct316']damn they said i cant post, and deleted my posts :([/QUOTE]
cant post codes, that sux... :pray:

[quote name='Idx86']Lots of January 2011 join dates. :)[/QUOTE]

lol god point, but if this means that they are starting to "thank you" for the things they take. It´s a good thing lol :bouncy:

[quote name='whiteknight789']plz i just got my xbox and want to try out the new system so please can i have a 48 trial[/QUOTE]

iF you just got your Xbox.. make a Gamertag on your Xbox for a Free 1 month trial..

got a bunch of 48h codes, $1 each PPG (or PShome stuff), PM me please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, could anyone spare a trial code? I just need one for a few days, until I buy Black Ops, then I'll return the favor and post up the code I get from that!

Idk if they work, someone tell me if you receive one. Thanks

MBG8W-W6JPM-TTCYC-62PPH-M68Q3
FFJKT-H73MY-8DXT6-MXYT3-QVHX3
MRFJF-J7WC3-4PKT7-JX7W9-PCYQD
F2HF6-7XT68-29XBQ-6G2JW-F6CM8
J67HK-MQ2C6-D4QPF-X9XXY-3JFGY
KBR2T-W6XG2-7CBDR-2WKYC-GTX2W
MW92Q-BPCGR-F9F7F-HF2C3-JWQRQ
BPXHQ-3B9JC-7GD39-74F72-DF3Y3
VRGWK-48CC2-376T9-8XTJH-RH68Q

Wow, every single code has been used. I guess someone thought the trials stack up, but it only will last 48 hours.

Has anyone got a 48 hour code? I'd like to reach level 70 in mw2 on my 10th prestige and halfway there with no money. :(

[quote name='Werdz']Has anyone got a 48 hour code? I'd like to reach level 70 in mw2 on my 10th prestige and halfway there with no money. :([/QUOTE]

You won't believe it, but I'm in exactly the same situation.

[quote name='veyron']You won't believe it, but I'm in exactly the same situation.[/QUOTE]

Me too!!! :O

[quote name='veyron']Wow, every single code has been used. I guess someone thought the trials stack up, but it only will last 48 hours.[/QUOTE]

dude the codes only work when you are not gold or didn´t add any 48h. They don´t stack up and if you have one allready in use the other will not work so it isn´t possible the same person to had them ALL. So or they were allready used or the lurkers took them one more time and didn´t thank anyone

[quote name='Warrio_r']dude the codes only work when you are not gold or didn´t add any 48h. They don´t stack up and if you have one allready in use the other will not work so it isn´t possible the same person to had them ALL. So or they were allready used or the lurkers took them one more time and didn´t thank anyone[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, don't you realize that redeeming a 48-hour trial code DOES NOT, DOES NOT make you a full fledged GOLD account (see your gamercard, afterwards) but only gives you Xbox LIVE Gameplay time.

A person could unknowingly input/stack multiple codes on top of one another -- but yeah, they would only last a SINGLE 48-hour period.

I would like to request a 48 hour code, please. I just got my Xbox reconnected, internet access turned on, and then went to the store to buy a membership...but my Microsoft has raised the prices since the last time I purchased one. So, if someone would be generous enough to provide a code for me, I would very much appreciate the consideration. Thank you.

Can i haz code? I'm trying to get this kinect video chat with this girl I know and she doesn't have gold. All I have to say is "kinect is watching me"

if this continues like this, it is very possible that this thread gets shut down. stop putting stupid reasons for a 48 hour code, just ask for one and thats enough!

[quote name='kchton']if this continues like this, it is very possible that this thread gets shut down. stop putting stupid reasons for a 48 hour code, just ask for one and thats enough![/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Read the OP and it's clearly stated that most noobs won't even get a code, especially if they just joined to beg for one. I actually find these ridiculous reasons to be entertaining. So, no need to worry about this thread getting shut down.

If it bothers you that much, unsubscribe to the thread and move along.

Hey, sp00ge, maybe you could add to the OP that the 48h codes don't stack? That way we won't have idiots taking all the codes for themselves, thinking they stack.

[quote name='sp00ge']Don't worry. Read the OP and it's clearly stated that most noobs won't even get a code, especially if they just joined to beg for one. I actually find these ridiculous reasons to be entertaining. So, no need to worry about this thread getting shut down.

If it bothers you that much, unsubscribe to the thread and move along.[/QUOTE]

oh lol it does not bother me, and im not even subscribed to this thread, is just that there is so much people trying to convince others to give them a code by giving stupid reasons hahahahaha.

[quote name='abdurrehmaan']hey guys i might post a code soon if i get 1 :) until then see this vid ive worked on (if ur halo fan u must) :) [/quote]

:) lol

bread's done
Back