The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

trying to get on netflix, but the wii is off its rocker, 48 hours oflive would be beautiful.

edit- got a free month on my mom's account, getting a dollar month after that. score.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see 2 things wrong with your post. #1 if you get a 48 hour code, that doesn't mean that you can the the dotw. You need to be an actually gold member. #2 If you can afford some songs for 2 bucks each then why not buy a gold membership. A 1 month card until you find a deal on a 12 month or something like that.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I see 2 things wrong with your post. #1 if you get a 48 hour code, that doesn't mean that you can the the dotw. You need to be an actually gold member. #2 If you can afford some songs for 2 bucks each then why not buy a gold membership. A 1 month card until you find a deal on a 12 month or something like that.[/QUOTE]
I get what you're saying, but being stuck with a crap internet speed it's not really worth spending money to play online with barely a connection.

Free Gold weekend January 28th-31st.

And of course, these free codes are just for playtime and do not give you access to Gold-only deals.

[quote name='Rokemon']If anyone has a 48 hour trial code they're not using please pm me one[/QUOTE]

i like specially the part you say " they're not using " lol that was a VERY GOOD JOKE . please can someone give him a code, and me too ? , but only one that ANYONE IS USING lol :applause: :bouncy:

[quote name='King Royalty']I have tons of 48 hour and 1 month codes from a promotion, I will post some in a little bit![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the opportunity :D just be sure not to post the month(s) and the trials together. Someone (especially a lurker) is likely to use up all or most of the 48 hrs just so he could get to that 1 month. This has happened before.

i would like two please. one for me and another for me please. I´m originally , because i´m the first asking for two lol

Guys you should be a shame, stop asking and try giving instead.

Thanks

[quote name='King Royalty']I have tons of 48 hour and 1 month codes from a promotion, I will post some in a little bit![/QUOTE]

Nice you're awsome.

If you can could you please hook me up with a 1 month if possible, if not a 48 hour would be fine.

But plz x7432742834728338204320 plz

could I get a private message, it would be much appreciated.

thank you

Just a reminder in case anyone doesn't know, starting tomorrow at noon EST Xbox Live is free for everyone until Monday. Unless you absolutely need to play tonight, you might want to hold off on using your codes until next week. Using 48-hour codes will not extend that time, they will just disappear. So enjoy the free weekend and don't waste those codes.

FMYKB JRHWJ XTPQM YWVFQ HY3JG

K8KQV 9DCMX 33X74 VWGHH BBC66

I gave these out in PMs about a week ago. They are probably used. Just posting them publicly to avoid hoarding.

[quote name='gmman7997']Was wondering if anyone would PM me a free trial code .. Please , Thanks[/QUOTE]

You don't need a code as XBOX is free this weekend. This is a "gold" weekend.

[quote name='Skoad']Kind of a waste if they're not used to post them during this weekend.[/QUOTE]
I don't keep tabs on Xbox anymore. I quit console gaming. Was just passing out a few codes I found laying around.

[quote name='dmzauk']You don't need a code as XBOX is free this weekend. This is a "gold" weekend.[/QUOTE]
Europe was cut from the gold weekend so don´t stop giving codes please. I´m not asking just pointing the fact

[quote name='Warrio_r']Europe was cut from the gold weekend so don´t stop giving codes please. I´m not asking just pointing the fact[/QUOTE]

To which, I'd like to offer up a heartfelt FÚCK YOU to Microsoft.

Best regards,

Why do people get mad? The solution is simple. I did it. Quit consoles (or at least Xbox). They make you pay to be able to play online while almost every single PC game is free to play online. On top of that if you save your $60 subscription fees and instead donate it to a PC gaming server you can play your favorite games on dedicated servers, something only a handful of Xbox games have. Add to that custom mods and player created media, such as skins, textures, sounds, etc.., and staying with consoles makes no sense.

Hell, there's even a lot of free games that are free to play online. No I'm not talking about F2P games like Combat Arms.

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone willing to part with a 48-hour code so I can give the Crysis 2 beta a whirl? Damn Microsoft didn't want to let me download it during the free weekend, which is kind of ridiculous considering EA was advertising the free weekend as an opportunity for free members to try it out. :bomb:

If anyone has a spare trial code I'd much appreciate it,I'd like to download Hydrophobia but it its limited to gold only.Thank you in advance.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Anyone willing to part with a 48-hour code so I can give the Crysis 2 beta a whirl? Damn Microsoft didn't want to let me download it during the free weekend, which is kind of ridiculous considering EA was advertising the free weekend as an opportunity for free members to try it out. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Latenight_Artist']If anyone has a spare trial code I'd much appreciate it,I'd like to download Hydrophobia but it its limited to gold only.Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

Gold member exclusives (newly released demos/betas, deal of the week, etc.) are NOT attainable via 48-hour trial. Only gameplay. I think this should be added to the OP.

Hey guys, I really need a code right now.

I am having some region issues for the new COD Black Ops First Strike addon, so I need to create a new account, set it to a different region to download the addon. If anyone could spare a code, it would be much appreciated.

I am willing to do something for you in return. Anything.

I will also check my paypal account and see if I have some cents left that I would give in return.

Got some 5$ coupons for a game company as well.

Well I hope someone could help me, just send me an email or msg.

Thank you in advance.

Sh0w3n

HEY GUYS,

I just created a new account because of some reasons.

As soon as I created it ( Region set to the USA ), it gave me a free month of gold and I can renew the next month for just 1$!

So go ahead and try it!

Sorry for posting but I thought you might wanna know!

[quote name='AZR43L']Gold member exclusives (newly released demos/betas, deal of the week, etc.) are NOT attainable via 48-hour trial. Only gameplay. I think this should be added to the OP.[/QUOTE]

I've already downloaded the Crysis beta. I'd assume I could play it online as well. I've played betas using 48-hour trials before.

[quote name='Sh0w3n']HEY GUYS,

I just created a new account because of some reasons.

As soon as I created it ( Region set to the USA ), it gave me a free month of gold and I can renew the next month for just 1$!

So go ahead and try it!

Sorry for posting but I thought you might wanna know![/QUOTE]

Old news is old. Every Xbox comes with 3-1month gold trials. You have to create a new account for each one though. When you create an account and it asks if you want gold, say no and then it will say you qualify for a 1 month trial.

I have lot's of 48-hour codes, someone wanna trade for ms points that you can find like on points2shop if you register.
I can't do that stuff in my area but i can get lot's of codes so is someone wants to trade , PM please.

Anyone knows if this site actually works? I'm thinking it's a bit too good to be true... but I thought I might ask those who know before I start spamming ppl:

www.getmymicrosoftpoints.com

I tested it using my PSP browser to go into the link, and it did count, I need 4 more clicks and then I'll know what's what.

Can't figure this out don't know if i'm doing this right just started trying to get a handle on this i was looking for a code or two till i get paid if anyone could i would greatly appreciate it you guys have a good one any tips on this would be nice thank you

bread's done
Back