The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Philanthropists do actually watch this thread still. It depends on the post requesting a code...........I usually look at the grammar, spelling, and the join date of the person requesting a code when I am feeling generous enough to give out codes. Most posts are found to be lacking though.

[quote name='WhenCornAttacks']^ See? This is exactly what I was talking about.[/QUOTE]
i´m not a kid dude and i like to play as if i was a kid. Any problem with that ?!? :bouncy:

To the people coming in here just to bitch about the begging: Read the OP. It's allowed. If you aren't asking for a code or offering one, don't post.

If someone has a code that they could spare for a fellow CAG I'm trying to get a 48 code for my roommate to try out some multiplayer games and after opening every case I have I realized I don't have anymore. I guess I gave them all out already. XD

Much karma and thanks the the CAGer who gave me a 1 month code.

May the Goddess Mariska Hargitay bless you all.

anyone have a xbox live code I could have? much appreciated. don't care if its 48 hours I'd really appreciate it.

Anyone have a 2 day code? My 12 month card from Amazon didn't come today. And I ran out of codes from the games that came with it. Thanks in advance.

If anyone is willed to give me a code I'd really appreciate it, I am always in need 4 me but more 4 my daughter! thx in advance! :roll:

(autsch, i totally forgot i asked yesterday already, SORRY - Rampant begging wasnt planed :whistle2:# )

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use a code if anyone wants to throw one my way I'd appreciate it. I get little time to play and now is one of those little times haha. Thanks!

Anyone have a spare 48hour trial they could pm me? haven't played some xbox live in awhile. Thanks in advance.
Got 2 XNA 12 month trial codes in exchange aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone send me a pm with a 24/48hrs code?
i need it to unlock the halo waypoint rewards
and play reach with friends, thanks

If anyone has any 48 or 24 hr codes lying around would appreciate it greatly if you could PM me one. Just rented Reach only to realize my Live account went down, would love to give it a go online.

it said 1st person to post under you.. and i was have friends i could of gave it 2...

edit: lol jus playing Man f my friends they dont give me shit except some lol good job BIG ;)

I just got a 360 and i'm waiting for my 12 moth card to come in from Amazon. I would LOVE a 48 hour code if someone has one. thanks in advance

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I just got a 360 and i'm waiting for my 12 moth card to come in from Amazon. I would LOVE a 48 hour code if someone has one. thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
dude you have three months free that came with the console!!! Just activated one of them

[quote name='Warrio_r']dude you have three months free that came with the console!!! Just activated one of them[/QUOTE]

I bought the 360 from a friend so no free three months:cry:. I should get my card from Amazon on monday, but i'd love to dive in right away if someone could please spare a code.

Does anybody have a 48 hour code because my gold subscription has expired and i'll not be able to buy another one till May or June.Thank you!

bread's done
Back