The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! Any chance someone could PM me a code so I can play with my bro? thanks in advance!

hey every1. i was wondering if any1 could pm me a 48hour code. got a few games for xmas but sadly wont be able to afford gold untill a week from now when my job starts up again. hope you all had a merry xmas.

[quote name='windowsman']Would be very appreciative if anyone can pm me a code. Thank you and merry christmas[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vanner']Hope everyone had an awesome holiday! Any chance someone could PM me a code so I can play with my bro? thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

[quote name='overlordmike']hey every1. i was wondering if any1 could pm me a 48hour code. got a few games for xmas but sadly wont be able to afford gold untill a week from now when my job starts up again. hope you all had a merry xmas.[/QUOTE]

If I had a code I'd hook you guys up, but you may wanna look into Bing Rewards, just sayin'

2 Day Xbox LIVE Gold Pass

To prevent lurkers from getting this code so quick, I devised a plan...

NATO phonetic alphabet Foxtrot Tango Whiskey! (FTW: "For The Win")

Victor
Yankee
Two
Delta
Tango
Dash
Papa
Six
Charlie
Six
Charlie
Dash
Whiskey
Whiskey
Yankee
Niner
X-ray
Dash
Romeo
Delta
Whiskey
Eight
Juliet
Dash
Juliet
Romeo
Delta
Four
Niner

[quote name='lightsup55']2 Day Xbox LIVE Gold Pass

To prevent lurkers from getting this code so quick, I devised a plan...

NATO phonetic alphabet Foxtrot Tango Whiskey! (FTW: "For The Win")

Victor
Yankee
Two
Delta
Tango
Dash
Papa
Six
Charlie
Six
Charlie
Dash
Whiskey
Whiskey
Yankee
Niner
X-ray
Dash
Romeo
Delta
Whiskey
Eight
Juliet
Dash
Juliet
Romeo
Delta
Four
Niner[/QUOTE]

Maybe I messed up but I put this in: VY2DT-P6C6C-WWY9X-RDW8J-JRD49 and it comes up invalid.

Looks like the code was used. Sorry, but it is single use ONLY and I do NOT have any more codes.

If you are interested, you can purchase a brand new copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (among other select titles) and get an unused code.

Anyone got a code that i could possibly use? please pm me. my friend recently lent me mw3 and i really want to play multiplayer

Happy new year to everyone!

Please if anyone has a 48 live code to spare could they PM it to me, would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I think this forum is a brilliant idea, like everyone sharing stuff they don't need to people who do need it, didn't think they would be a site like it on the net.

[quote name='SasaPapac']If anyone could Pm a code i'd be grateful, have to wait til next week to get 6 months membership at the minute[/QUOTE]

No beggin' foo'.

Looking for a short term code so I may redeem a BF3 online pass. I don't even own an XBOX, I'll be going to a gaming center to use this so I won't come begging again I can honestly swear, I just want the ME3 MP demo early access benefits because I'll be gone on vacation when the plebs get access to it. Thanks for looking.

I've been a silver member for a looooooong time now, and am actually only interested in getting a 48 hour code so I can download the Amalur demo. Would a 48 hour code allow me to get it? I seem to remember that a 48 hour code wouldn't allow you to download new demos or get the deals of the week, but I could be wrong.

If it would allow me to get the demo, I would love to get a code if someone has one lying around. Please PM me.

Cheers!

[quote name='crazyivan19']I've been a silver member for a looooooong time now, and am actually only interested in getting a 48 hour code so I can download the Amalur demo. Would a 48 hour code allow me to get it? I seem to remember that a 48 hour code wouldn't allow you to download new demos or get the deals of the week, but I could be wrong.

If it would allow me to get the demo, I would love to get a code if someone has one lying around. Please PM me.

Cheers![/QUOTE]
Tried that before, did not work unfortunately. That being said, my gold just expired, so I could use a code as well XD;

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Tried that before, did not work unfortunately. That being said, my gold just expired, so I could use a code as well XD;[/QUOTE]

Bummer! Well, I guess you can ignore my request then. Just have to wait my week like all the other silver's.

Hey, iv been a member of this forum for quite along time, was just wondering if anyone would possibly have a free trial codes that I could use because my gold has recently expired and im out of work atm due to being injured on the job anything would be greatly appreciated, thanks...

bread's done
Back