The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting, NO BEGGING!)

Got 2 XBOX LIVE 48 HOUR CODES LEFT.
Only 1 PER PERSON THOUGH

Private Message Me If Interested.
1st Come 1st serve
2nd Come skipped

3rd come 2nd Served
haha

The dude above (called inbox) has asked me to give him good rep!
think he may be scamming codes etc due to his -1 so beware

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='angelfly']

48 hour trial (quote to see the code)[/QUOTE]

lol im loving that, also if anyone does have a spare code just lying around im an active member who donates codes (when i have them) would really appreciate it and thank you for taking the time to read this

If anyone has a spare trial I could use one. My brother bought RE6 and wants me to redbox it to co-op but dont have gold or a trial. Thanks fellow CAG.

Looking for a 48 hour code if anyone is willing to send one my way.

I would really appreciate it if someone helps me out, I've given away hundreds of codes over the years but this is the first time I've asked for something in return. Let me know, Thanks.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']This method described allows you to download the Japanese game demo and generates an initial 48-hour code on the newly created FREE Silver membership -- however, you can then . . .

. . . log out of the new Japanese account AND sign-in to each and EVERY currently FREE Silver Account that you have pre-existing on your console prior. Just re-launch the game demo AGAIN. Another unique 48-hour code is generated. The previous Silver accounts don't even have to be Japanese.

:D

Take the codes and use on ANY Silver Account. 1 at a time. Doesn't need to be the JP account. It ONLY needs to be at Silver status.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Has Xbox closed the Japan "loophole"? I finally had a chance to get back and try this and keep getting the

"Sorry, Xbox LIVE signup isn't available right now. Try again later."

Any info on if this way is down perm or if there is an issue with signing up on Xbox right now?

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Has Xbox closed the Japan "loophole"? I finally had a chance to get back and try this and keep getting the

Any info on if this way is down perm or if there is an issue with signing up on Xbox right now?[/QUOTE]

None of the Microsoft sites are down. This exploit has been around for a long time, though. If you can't do it anymore, then I'm sure they probably just fixed it.

any one know any deals going on for live 2 days or month? just got minecraft lol wanted to play with some buddys

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Has Xbox closed the Japan "loophole"? I finally had a chance to get back and try this and keep getting the

Any info on if this way is down perm or if there is an issue with signing up on Xbox right now?[/QUOTE]

I realized that the JP account was needed ONLY to allow access to their MarketPlace where you can initially download the demo. That is all you need on your HDD.

Afterwards, just creating another (non-JP) account on that same console, still has that JP demo show up in your Recent Games menu.

Launch! >>>> another code!

Haven't tried it in a week or so but I know certain LIVE areas were down the other morning/late night -- the day of the big Minecraft Update.

Update: Still works for me! :D

After redeeming code on your console for "Limited Time Access", scroll over to your Settings and Account Management section. Click to view Your Memberships. ;)

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I realized that the JP account was needed ONLY to allow access to their MarketPlace where you can initially download the demo. That is all you need on your HDD.

Afterwards, just creating another (non-JP) account on that same console, still has that JP demo show up in your Recent Games menu.

Haven't tried it in a week or so but I know certain LIVE areas were down the other morning/late night -- the day of the big Minecraft Update.

Update: Still works for me! :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i tried it again for myself and it was not working. Looked at how many "New" accounts I had on the Xbox, erased the "New" ones and tried again......worked perfectly.

Looks like you can only have a certain amount of accounts on a Xbox at a time doing this method. If anyone knows otherwise, please fill us in.

Thanks

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Yeah, i tried it again for myself and it was not working. Looked at how many "New" accounts I had on the Xbox, erased the "New" ones and tried again......worked perfectly.

Looks like you can only have a certain amount of accounts on a Xbox at a time doing this method. If anyone knows otherwise, please fill us in.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

And that number is 32. :D

See my edit of my last post. Did you get "48-hours"?

Anyone willing to help a bud out? PM me if you can! Need an excuse to stay inside this weekend, because, apparently thunderstorms warrant my visit to the movies, when i could just watch netflix!

[quote name='TXboxGuY']And that number is 32. :D

See my edit of my last post. Did you get "48-hours"?[/QUOTE]

OHHHH YEAH....i got a few "48-Hour" codes. As soon as I stop getting that "Sorry....." message when creating accounts, will stock up on more.

Is the limit of days free still "180" per account?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']And that number is 32. :D

See my edit of my last post. Did you get "48-hours"?[/QUOTE]

What do you need 32 trials for? Can you just please send me one working code, please. Or someone else who is willing to share just one.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']What do you need 32 trials for? Can you just please send me one working code, please. Or someone else who is willing to share just one.[/QUOTE]

for 64 days of free xbl id imagine

[quote name='Ruuku1012']I just did this and I'm pretty it gave me a 14-day trial instead of a 48-hours one.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I meant by "48-hours". :razz:

Yeah it asks for a verification code now.I tried to decipher it by matching the Japanese letters with the ones on the keyboard but couldn't do it.Sucks; wish their was another method out there.

when the captcha appears its in japanese nummbers or somthing like that,but it is working :)

1 一 いち イチ
2 二 に 二
3 三 さん サン
4 四 よん ヨン
5 五 ご ゴ
6 六 ろく ロク
7 七 なな ナナ
8 八 はち ハチ
9 九 きゅう キュウ
0 零 れい(ぜろ) レイ(ゼロ)

cheers

[quote name='DarkL0vers']when the captcha appears its in japanese nummbers or somthing like that,but it is working :)

1 一 いち イチ
2 二 に 二
3 三 さん サン
4 四 よん ヨン
5 五 ご ゴ
6 六 ろく ロク
7 七 なな ナナ
8 八 はち ハチ
9 九 きゅう キュウ
0 零 れい(ぜろ) レイ(ゼロ)

cheers[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I've been relying off of MHF for free codes for awhile and when they added the Japanese captcha I was scared that I wouldn't get any more codes. xD

Would you any be able to provide a 48 hour (or even 24 if they have those) trial code? 1 Achievement away from 100% on Lego Star Wars and it requires playing a level online. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Got one. Thanks dmzauk!

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I realized that the JP account was needed ONLY to allow access to their MarketPlace where you can initially download the demo. That is all you need on your HDD.

Update: Still works for me! :D

After redeeming code on your console for "Limited Time Access", scroll over to your Settings and Account Management section. Click to view Your Memberships. ;)[/QUOTE]
Does this still work as of today? I need gold for Halo 4

Does anyone have a 48-hour trial code to spare? I just saw that Guardian Heroes is on sale this week but it's limited to those with Gold accounts.

[quote name='DarkL0vers']when the captcha appears its in japanese nummbers or somthing like that,but it is working :)

1 一 いち イチ
2 二 に 二
3 三 さん サン
4 四 よん ヨン
5 五 ご ゴ
6 六 ろく ロク
7 七 なな ナナ
8 八 はち ハチ
9 九 きゅう キュウ
0 零 れい(ぜろ) レイ(ゼロ)

cheers[/QUOTE]
Why are there 3 different sets of numbers? Are there 3 writing systems in Japan? Just asking because I have an interest in foreign languages.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Does anyone have a 48-hour trial code to spare? I just saw that Guardian Heroes is on sale this week but it's limited to those with Gold accounts.[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work.

[quote name='LordVila']That wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

Aww really? That sucks. I guess I'll just hope I'll get one of those ads for $1 for one month of Gold like I've gotten in the past.

bread's done
Back