The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Vehicles are overrated, Rocko. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

This. Shit, now I wanna play me some Crackdown.

I played a round of 1vs100 on extended play...didn't really care for it. Maybe if I had more time for the live shows, but I just don't see myself getting into it.

it wouldn't be so bad if it was free.

scheduled maintenance? fair enough you give me warning when its going to be down I can handle that.

but this right now, when they have broken shit every time after a maintenance... you have my money to maintain your service that other services don't get, how about using some of it to make it work like it should?

[quote name='Eviltude']The PS3 version looks like 1080i.[/QUOTE]
I think I read the PS3 was up-converted 480p.

All this Crackdown talk makes me want to get my character out and finish getting the last few orbs.

[quote name='st0neface']Vehicles are overrated, Rocko. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop is the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Yes indeedy.

[quote name='darthbudge']I wish Microsoft would quit dicking around and get XBL fixed. I really want to be playing Sam and Max right now. :/[/QUOTE]

Screw sam & max. I need that Magic, son.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think I read the PS3 was up-converted 480p.

All this Crackdown talk makes me want to get my character out and finish getting the last few orbs.[/QUOTE]

The ps3 textures are 540p instead of 720p like the x360, I believe.

[quote name='crystalklear64']it wouldn't be so bad if it was free.

scheduled maintenance? fair enough you give me warning when its going to be down I can handle that.

but this right now, when they have broken shit every time after a maintenance... you have my money to maintain your service that other services don't get, how about using some of it to make it work like it should?[/QUOTE]

It's cool though, CK. Microsoft reimburses people for the down time. Right Mojimbo!

[quote name='dcfox']Aren't you guys glad you pay for Live?[/QUOTE]
I have always been against any service you needed to pay for, but my OTT homies always made it sound so good, so I found a year for relatively cheap to check it out. Oh boy.

However, a lot of my problem with it is that half the stuff that Live is supposed to offer up to make it awesome, I do not give a shit about, I just want to play games online. I don't even do that very often.

If they had a step between silver and gold where it just enabled online play and nothing else for cheaper, I'd be down for that.

[quote name='Kman']ok i have been playing since 10am and this game is awesome i love using the wii remote as a proton pack, to me the graphics are great for the wii system and game play is awsome... the shirt i also got wassize xl so it will fit me perfect.... so glad ei got it from gamestop i will post more latter on as i dont wanna spoile the game for anyone else who may be playing the game or has not had a chance to pic up a copy yet... but wow its fun[/QUOTE]

I legit spit out my water after reading that.

Live can be down for a week and it wouldn't bother me. I scored on really cheap 12 month cards at Kmart a while back and I'm set. :cool:

I have to admit I did pay for XBL once. I bought a month sub to play Kane & Lynch online. There was hardly anyone playing. I felt so ripped off.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I need those two days of Xbox Live. I need them.[/QUOTE]

At least those shady bitches at TWC will credit your account for service outages -- granted, you have to call them after a 6 hour outage to get credit for the day, but hey, at least they'll credit you. :)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Live can be down for a week and it wouldn't bother me. I scored on really cheap 12 month cards at Kmart a while back and I'm set. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't care that it was down. I'm just irritated that game I was waiting for isn't available as advertised.

I don't care that its down or rather, the principle of it being down. However, I am a selfish bastard and tonight I wanted to play some fucking 1 vs 100 and I cannot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yes indeedy.

Screw sam & max. I need that Magic, son.[/QUOTE]

Sam and Max >>> Magic The Gathering

----

Also, I am getting a ghost page 25 right now.

EDIT: Well I was getting it, but my post made page 25 actually exist.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope with all these marketplace issues they give us another terrible free game like Star Trek DAC[/QUOTE]
They should go for Interpol instead.

There's too much scrolling with 100/200 ppp. 50 is the right length.

--

And y'all need to chillllll out about your vidja games. Live will be back up soon enough. It'll be okay.

[quote name='lordwow']I want My Magic, and I want it NOW :bomb:[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah.

[quote name='lordwow']I hope with all these marketplace issues they give us another terrible free game like Star Trek DAC[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. I mean, how fucking tits was it when they gave us Undertow?

Has MS ever given out anything good? Wasn't Catan or Carcasonne free for a day at some point? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Chika']hey dcfox, have you played House of the Dead:Overkill?[/QUOTE]

I have. It's pretty good. The over the top b-movie vibe really makes the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back