The "no fat crippled dinosaurs allowed" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck yeah.

Hell yes. I mean, how fucking tits was it when they gave us Undertow?

Has MS ever given out anything good? Wasn't Catan or Carcasonne free for a day at some point? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Undertow was given away because of server problems with LIVE made it crash for nearly a week, during winter about right after christmas. There apology was...undertow :/

Carcassone was free becuase it was the 5th anniversary of xbox live or something.

Guess what I got free from Nintendo? Every console Zelda game up to Majora's Mask. But I guess that's not as good as Undertow.

[quote name='crystalklear64']However, a lot of my problem with it is that half the stuff that Live is supposed to offer up to make it awesome, I do not give a shit about, I just want to play games online. I don't even do that very often.[/QUOTE]

So you don't like what Live offers and don't play games online, and are shitting on Live? :|

Crackdown is fun, but I don't like having to wander to find the gang members. That's annoying.

[quote name='dcfox']I have. It's pretty good. The over the top b-movie vibe really makes the game.[/QUOTE]

we played it last weekend. i

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back