The Offical CAG December 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ducksoda7']Just got all this for $55(plus he delivered). All games are Super Famicom games, btw.

Super Famicom system with 1 controller
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V(2 copies)
Final Fantasy VI
Seiken Densetsu 2
Seiken Densetsu 3
Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Street Fighter II
Ogre Battle
Tactics Ogre
Breath of Fire II
Tales of Phantasia
Zelda ALttP
Some Japanese puzzle game?
Dead Dance
Prime Goal 3
Linear Ball
Tecmo Super Basketball[/QUOTE]

I want to see a photo of this.

This sounds awesome.

When I was in Tokyo, I was able to pick up a Super Famicom and a ton of Square RPGs for about that price. Without shipping/import prices, that's pretty good, though.

[quote name='lhfan04']I have got more than what I am posting now and will add later but I wanna show this one off.

hpim0436.jpg

Alex Detail's Revolution-- $0.00 Amazon Shipped. No $0 with promotional credit or anything. It was literally $0.00 shipped and was sent with 2 day air thanks to prime :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got two copies of this, too; one for me and one to throw in with the other Xmas gifts I got my brother.

[quote name='lolwut?']Why are you buying used games and not even looking at the disc? I mean, really?[/QUOTE]
i bought them on black friday at 12 in the morning, with a huge line behind me, i checked them right when i got home, and i didn't want to spend another second dealing with the idiot clerk so i checked them in the car. so i did, just not in the store like an idiot :(

[quote name='Denzalo']Best Buy last week had a deal when you buy a new Xbox System you get the 12 Month for $20 :)[/QUOTE]
Oh ok thanks will guess I have to try and find a new deal now.:D

Today was a happy day in the world of anime wall scrolls. What were the chances of finding exactly the Legend of the Black Heaven scroll I wanted, plus another one? Props to craigslist and folks who want to clean house. :)

Wallscrollfinds.jpg

Wallscrollfinds3.jpg

Wallscrollfinds2.jpg

Got a little Queen Emeraldas there on the end to complete the room decoration. I could've paid $23 shipped for just the first scroll, but the Indigo price was $5 each.

Just a few recent pick ups ;)
DSC00020.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Almost all PS3 games were from black friday with the exception of :ps3: Bioshock 2 which was from Gamefly and :wii: Harvest Moon Animal Parade from Gamestop.

We sold our old Wii to my boyfriend's friend for $175 and ended up picking up the Special Edition Red Wii. Only thing I wish it had was some sort of Mario symbol like the special edition DSiXL has. I also jumped on the Epic Mickey controller charger and paintbrush nunchuck since they seem to be extremely difficult to find and I got them at an execellent price.

Now onto the best purchases this month. Two GBA Micro's, Golden Sun, Golden Sun 2, Mario Kart and a Gameboy Advanced. I actually only had to pay for one of the Micro's, and I got a discount because it was missing the charger (which I bought online anyways). I managed to find both Golden Sun's at Gamestop for fairly cheap as well. The other Micro I got for free (missing charger as well) and it came with Mario Kart. Oh and I also got the Gameboy advanced for free from my brother. I'd say total for everything including the two chargers I bought online, and both games I spent less than $60. Pretty damn good if I say so myself :) Oh, and did I mention the GBA Micro I actually paid for included two extra faceplates? WHEE! :bouncy::bouncy:

some recent pick ups(some were in November, but i dont think i posted any of these):

most of the blus are trash (rescue dawn >.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']i request for you not to post stupid vids anymore.

nice pickups tho.[/QUOTE]

First nobody is forcing u to watch them. Second his vids are better than seeing walls of text in here to be honest.

Edit: ok I take it back. If he only does pickups that is fine. Rapping makes them bad.

Your sig has inspired me. I'm going to start posting a haul everytime i get KFC, along with a rap video, and blogs about how much i wanna put my dick inside a piece of fried chicken after dressing it up in a sundress.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Your sig has inspired me. I'm going to start posting a haul everytime i get KFC, along with a rap video, and blogs about how much i wanna put my dick inside a piece of fried chicken after dressing it up in a sundress.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

I thought FT was broke? He's buying more goods than ZXT is! (I'd say good pick-ups, but I think he has literally bought everything from the last 3 months)

[quote name='Denzalo']I thought FT was broke? He's buying more goods than ZXT is! (I'd say good pick-ups, but I think he has literally bought everything from the last 3 months)[/QUOTE]

Dude probably just stole some fire and sold it.

Probably.

GameStop Buy2Get1 sale haul:

0c9459ba.jpg

Set 1: Super Mario Galaxy 2, GoldenEye 007, Time Crisis Razing Storm
Set 2: Epic Mickey, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Other M
Set 3: Naughty Bear, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, God of War 3
Set 4: Lego Rock Band, Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing with Bajo Kazooie, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Set 5: Sonic Colors, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Heavy Rain
Set 6: Valkyria Chronicles 2, ModNation Racers, DJ Hero
Set 7: Metroid Prime Trilogy, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dante's Inferno Devine Edition

[quote name='StripesOrBars']wow drclaw.

i wanna give you your first pos feedback for your gs having some of those games used.[/QUOTE]

thanks! and yeah im really thrilld with what i got. it wasnt all from one gs though. what i did was first sort games i was interested into price groups, then i used gamestop.com to find stores that had at least 3 same or similarly priced games together. i got 1 set a piece at three gamestops, and 2 sets a piece at two other gamestops. this is the system i always use for b2g1's, and it usually works out pretty well.

that, and going as early as possible. like you said, some of these are damn near impossible to find used to it certainly helps to go to the stores with the rarest games early. also, call ahead. the website is sometimes wrong.

not sure how i missed this

[quote name='Denzalo']I thought FT was broke? He's buying more goods than ZXT is! (I'd say good pick-ups, but I think he has literally bought everything from the last 3 months)[/QUOTE]

its called living with mom and dad.

having no bills(that make sense to have).

ah, the good ol' days. . .

My recent pick ups.

Club Nintendo towel - I'm still waiting for the other two towels.
MVC3 Food Fight Apron - This item was really cool. I got a red and blue apron but i decided to give my red apron to a nice girl i met at the party.
1292262524.jpg

[IMG-L=6061]19729[/IMG-L]
Most of My Xbox related pick ups :D. Impulsively bought the retail disc of Plants Vs Zombies the other day at BB. No giving me shit on My Horse & Me 2. It is actually somewhat rare. Check ebay. Got it for half of the going rate on ebay (which used to hover around $70ish for a used copy).

[IMG-L=6061]19730[/IMG-L]
Non 360 Stuff. The Kindgom Hearts Birth By Sleep LE came before I left for my studies but I didn't get to snap a picture of it. Glad I ordered it. :) The Front Mission PS3 is not mine, I split the Amazon b1g1 50% off deal with someone.

[IMG-L=6061]19731[/IMG-L]
The DSi XL. Freaking beautiful and I don't even really like red all that much. Had to get a couple of LE guides.

[IMG-L=6061]19732[/IMG-L]
Good Ole CE's. AC:Brotherhood is the GS exclusive. Had to get Rorona of course. And of course Fallout NV.

A little snapfu happed with my Fable 3 LE. I didn't get charged for it nor did it ship. However a simple little call to my GS fixed this. They are having one transferred in so that will solve that. My Dead Rising 2 CE & SW:TFU II CE's are not pictured because my cousins are borrowing them. I also had the Fringe 2 :br: ordered but it is not with me either. My buddy is borrowing it. So pictures of all those things later. :D

I actually really like my gamestop. All the guys are friendly, don't shove pre-orders down my throat, and most all of them know their games. They also will transfer anything from another store if I need it with no questions asked and am glad they did that with Fable III for me because it is getting a bit harder to find and I didn't want to resort to sleazebay.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'][IMG-L=6061]19729[/IMG-L]
No giving me shit on My Horse & Me 2. It is actually somewhat rare. Check ebay. Got it for half of the going rate on ebay (which used to hover around $70ish for a used copy).

I actually really like my gamestop. All the guys are friendly, don't shove pre-orders down my throat, and most all of them know their games. They also will transfer anything from another store if I need it with no questions asked and am glad they did that with Fable III for me because it is getting a bit harder to find and I didn't want to resort to sleazebay.[/QUOTE]

I laugh everytime i see the My Horse & me 2

My GS is pretty cool. The ppl there dont try to shove pre-orders down my throat since i buy lots anyway and do pre-order some stuff.
And they always order games for me even cheap DS games

damn
will post my pick ups when the rest get here
been a great month and still more to come
cant wait for the Gamefly 22nd sale

just got dark spire.

complete with cd and outer box for $5 from fucking GS.

i thought the buy 2 get one was still going on.

it wasnt.

but it was for PS2 games!

so i somehow managed to scoop up mega man x collection, dot hack GU vol 3, and silent hill 3(which was free).

*throws up*

The b2g1 free is over =(, by chance do you know when when the b2g1 for ps2 is going to last?

I forgot to picture it but I picked up Mega Man X Collection for ps2 also.

pic coming later with everything.

picked up

:psp: Boondock Saints: Unrated Edition - $5.45 eBay

:psp: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
:psp: Dawn of the Dead
:psp: Ghostbusters
:psp: Hackers
:psp: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
:psp: Land of the Dead
:psp: Mad Max
:psp: Robocop
:psp: Serenity