The Offical CAG December 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[IMG-L=6061]19823[/IMG-L]

PM'ed Dragon Age, How To Train Your Dragon & Iron Man 2 From K-Mart's Ad This week. Chuck & Larry was on sale at BB for $10, PM'ed Target for RDR Undead Nightmare (only $20 :D), and got Green Day Rock Band Plus at GS for $22 ish after edge Powerup discount :roll:
*All PM's were at BB so I could get RZ points :)

[IMG-L=6061]19824[/IMG-L]

The last of my CE binge from the last 3 months. There was a fuck-up with my Fable III CE order but my gamestop got one transferred in for me. :)

I got the Dead Rising 2 ZE coming and tempted to upgrade my Fable 3 since I been getting a bunch of LE/CE and they look much cooler. I want the Star Wars: TFU 2 CE because of that cool USB drive. I want one.

Is it weird if i pre-order Little Big Planet 2 CE because i only want the CE stuff and don't even have a PS3

got this stuff just now:

and with the game and manual to pocky and rocky(which had a huge, nasty rental sticker on the front label, which i craftly removed with no label damage) we get this:

mega man legends from a CAG trade(dr venkman for metal warriors)
Pocky and rocky from the bay for cheap
2 konamis and n64 games from cuke, here on CAG(for einhander and mario kart snes)

extremely happy about these games, cause ill actually play them.

[quote name='adriley313']
Is it weird if i pre-order Little Big Planet 2 CE because i only want the CE stuff and don't even have a PS3[/QUOTE]
Naw,because you can always just sell the game and keep the CE stuff.

[quote name='adriley313']good luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. It's really gonna change my life around, gonna get off the drugs and going down the wrong path. Gonna get an Impala, also gonna get back in college and move out of the house.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Thanks man. It's really gonna change my life around, gonna get off the drugs and going down the wrong path. Gonna get an Impala, also gonna get back in college and move out of the house.[/QUOTE]

awesome man, the first step is wanting to change
hope it all works out

Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60 (CD, New - $9 at Amazon. WOW, this is amazing. Go listen to it.)

Silent Scope - Dreamcast, $5.49 at Warehouse Deals.. complete.

Silent Scope Complete - Xbox, $8 at GoHastings.

Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm - Dreamcast, Complete - $6.50.

South Park: Chef's Luv Shack - Dreamcast, Complete - $6 at eBay.

Just got Virtua Fighter 3TB for $6.44.

Now, I've owned this for years... ever since I got my Dreamcast. But it's disc only.. and I paid 15 bucks for it.

Now? I got a great condition disc, and it's complete... so hell yes.

I'm also going to do the same with Zombie Revenge, Fighting Force 2, and WWF Royal Rumble... It's an OCD thing, I must have all my games complete...

Slave Zero - $5.83 shipped, complete.

WWF Royal Rumble - Dreamcast, $6, complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaku77']Hoe much was the prime trilogy? That sounds awesome! lol[/QUOTE]

It was regular price sadly. But it's the first time I've seen a copy in months.

dscn2119d.jpg

55.98 I think; I found it on Target clearance and didn't want to risk it being sold before another drop; there was one other beat up copy though.

[quote name='Zaku77']The Fable 2 CE should be able to be found really cheap, even new.[/QUOTE]

sori i meant my fable 3 i wanna upgrade
dont even care about the codes

Picked up the STEP UP 3d Blu-Ray/super combo pack so i can put a copy on my ipod.

cause you know the only way to step up is in 3d
ya heard

Picked up Vagrant Story from fellow CAG and Ar Tonelico:Melody of Elemia used from gamestop(came with outer box and artbook).

I've had a stack going for pick-ups over the last 3 months or so and I finally decided to take pictures tonight before I put it all away.

75944098.jpg

:ps3: Fallout New Vegas + Guide + $10 Giftcard - $52 @ Toys R US
GEN WWF Royal Rumble - IIRC, $4 dollars shipped on eBay. Rented this game all the time as a kid, decided to pick it up.
:xbox: Batman Vengence - $4 shipped
:360: Lost Planet 2 + :pc: WoW Trial - $2 shipped, used my free $10 reward zone gift certificate. Needed to get over $10 to use it, the trial was $1.99
:360: Bayonetta + :psp: Prinny Premium Edition - $7 @ Toys R Us, used $10 gc from above and both were $9.98 and they were doing b1g1 40% off.
:br: Wolverine - $10 from Amazon
:br: Watchmen Director's Cut - $8 from Amazon

30652840.jpg

:br: Resident Evil Steelbooks - ~$60 for all 4 from Walmart
:dvd: Making of Resident Evil 4 Store Promo CD - $3 from Goodwill
PS1 Vagrant Story complete - $2.50 from Goodwill + $3 shipped for a replacement manual on eBay
PS1 Legend of Dragoon - $2.50 from Goodwill, missing manual
DC Shenmue complete - $3 from Goodwill
PS1 Resident Evil 2 Greatest Hits - $3 from Goodwill
:pc: Grim Fandango - $3 from Goodwill
:pc: Diablo 2 + Expansion - $6 from Goodwill

11500248.jpg

:ps3: Super Street Fighter 4 - $14 from Amazon
:ps3: Castlevania Limited Edition - $55 from Amazon
:360: Dead Rising Zombrex Edition - $50 from Amazon
:ps3: Rock Band Track Pack - $5 from Family Dollar
:ps3: Saboteur - Can't remember how much, was on clearance at Toys R US
:ps3: Rock Band 2 - $10 from KMart
:ps3: Lego Rock Band - $14 I think? Clearance at Target
:ps3: Enslaved - birthday gift
:ps3: Transformers - birthday gift
:ps3: Nier - $10 from Gamefly
:ps3: Dante's Inferno + :ps3: Alpha Protocol - ~$28 from Gamefly

[quote name='StripesOrBars']Lol.

Step Up.[/QUOTE]

step up be the bomb and the case looks sweet as hell
blog and pics coming soon

picked up

:360: Split Second

from Gamefly sale for $7.50 with my $5 coupon, will keep an eye on some of their other titles i may pick up in the $10-12 range.

[quote name='Drclaw411']do ya now[/QUOTE]

yep.

the people who are too lazy to click "completed listings" to see what their shit is worth, and the ignorance of shipping all my snes games in a priority box with no padding.

Walmart

• 2x DSi-$200+tax w/ 2 $20 giftcards (PM'ed HEB) :D
  • Super Mario All-Stars LE-$29.99
  • COD Black Ops Hardened Ed-$79.99
  • Halo Reach Legendary Ed-$100 after giftcards
  • Soul Eater Pt1-$10.00 (online)
Amazon

• School Rumble S1-$12.99
  • School Rumble S2-$13.49
RightStuf

• Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple S2 (both parts)-$25.99
Very happy I could find these thanks to this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back