The Official 360Elite4Free/3604Free CONGA Circle. 2 in 1-> UPDATE **ACTIVE JOIN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ricochet']Wow, congrats krUnizZl3!! Wonder how you did it.

Thus far, I've gotten a few sign ups since the conga rotated but no one has gone green yet. Help a CAG out![/quote]

im just 2 good.. im on JustBlaze Level now :)

[quote name='JustBlaze']*cough* he got training from me..[/quote]

He's Good

Thus far, I have four people signed up under me with none going green. Anyone know their status is they signed up under me?

I'm curious as to how you got it all in two days too. I already completed this and got help from Blaze, but I'm still curious.

Blaze probably used me as an example. :D

Hell yes then! I only need six more. That should be fairly easy enough. I haven't really been pushing the referrals. I know if I wanted to I'd be done with the site, but I'm not really willing to pay for my referrals. Call me crazy, but I'm trying to get this as close to free as possible. The most I'm willing to give up is a spare game or two, but the rest I was hoping to get from this conga. It also helps that I'm in no rush.

[quote name='Jaybone203']Is it too late for me to sign up under some1's elite link? I can have it green very soon[/quote]

No, it's not too late. Why would it be too late?

Well I can't do stamps anyway... This sucks. The program doesn't work on a mac. I have to call tomorrow and ask for my money back. What happened to GE?

EDIT: I did quickbooks and it greened instantly. So I'm gonna PM you my link JustBlaze. Do I have to do anything to cancel that or will it not charge my card ever again?

[quote name='Prodigy']Well I can't do stamps anyway... This sucks. The program doesn't work on a mac. I have to call tomorrow and ask for my money back. What happened to GE?

EDIT: I did quickbooks and it greened instantly. So I'm gonna PM you my link JustBlaze. Do I have to do anything to cancel that or will it not charge my card ever again?[/quote]

Please pm me your referral link. Thanks

Can anyone comfirm that the stamps.com offer is able to use a VISA gift card. I am having a hell of a time convincing anyone to give out their CC, so I figured I could purchase a few of these gift cards as incentives....

[quote name='macjz212']Bump....Shouldn't there be a rotation soon???[/QUOTE]
OP shows Last edited by JustBlaze : 08-13-2007 at 04:06 AM. so I would guess if he rotated it then, there should be a rotation again tomorrow, but I don't know when he rotated it for sure.

Sorry, But my aunt passed away in a different state, I was there from friday till last night. This conga will be rotated every Mondays now.

I signed up for my 360 yesterday and found this on a whim tonight. Any chance I can get involved somehow? I'd hate to see it pass me by. I already did the stamps.com offer.

14018731.png

You'd have to signup under someone in the OP to be included in the conga, one would assume however since you've already completed an offer they won't allow you to remake your account either, sounds like you might not have any luck.

Anyone have the number for the GE Critics choice offer? I used that one and cancelled but they charged me the monthly fee anyway. If anyone can help me please do.

-joseph

[quote name='POG']Anyone have the number for the GE Critics choice offer? I used that one and cancelled but they charged me the monthly fee anyway. If anyone can help me please do.

-joseph[/QUOTE]
Taken from the 360 Games thread:
GE Critics' Choice
Cost: $2.50
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-527-3378
Hours: 24/7?
Special Notes: (none)
I'd call that # to see, they can probably help you.

:[ i signed up to this site last week is there anything i could do to get someone a referal so i could be a part of this?

i just realized everyone thats on here is on the 360elite4free version
does that mean if i register under one of the two that are up i can pm my 3604free ref link instead of my 360elite4free ref link
if so ill do it

and couldnt intellekt do the same thing just backwards since he registered on the elite site?

Come on and sign up for your free 360 Elite! Don't pay $450 like a sucker. Join the conga and get halfway there for a few bucks.

Hey there people. I really only need 2 more referrals and then the next person can jump on top. Help me out and make the CONGA move that much quicker!!!

I'm already a member, posting on ebay. Got 1 referral, but no commitment to one of the ads. Whats the deal going on in here, I'd like to get in? Thanks

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back