The "Official" Battlefield 2 CAG clan - come to our own CAG Server!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this was a monster of a release. Either EA wasn't expecting these bugs, too many people all at once, or just rushed, something went terribly wrong. Hopefully they'll have a patch out soon.

I'd better be getting these points updated soon. Got another Basic Spec Ops medal for the ump-teenth time. Who knows where I'd be if it actually registered in the first place.

And I got some nice kills as a sniper tonight as well. That was surprising. Something around 15 kills in one game. Best output as far as kills go.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']anyone want to play together tonight on a NON ranked server?

I can't stand the lag of the ranked servers right now[/QUOTE]

im down just need to get a little bit of time with destroy all humans , we gonna be on the cag server ?

ok, I just figured the rank updating system. To see your new stats you have to log out, then log back in. It will then refreash all of your stats.

They just updated it so that stats from ranked servers show up about 5 minutes after getting them.

I'm 50% to Lance Corporal right now--can't wait to unlock some weapons.

For the love of pete--can some of you guys make it tomorrow...please try.

[quote name='JDMxB']They just updated it so that stats from ranked servers show up about 5 minutes after getting them.

I'm 50% to Lance Corporal right now--can't wait to unlock some weapons.

For the love of pete--can some of you guys make it tomorrow...please try.[/QUOTE]

ill be there no prob. I was chasing casey around servers cause I kept getting knocked off but once I got stable it was on . Had some very good matches I dont kno the names of the maps yet but the one in the city is awesome.

casey you are a killing machine lol , I remember on one of the roof tops I was feeding you with lead and you took it like you were the terminator then you turn around and give me about 3 shots and im gone very nice work there.

Cant wait for tommorrow hopefully we will atleast have the server half full .

[quote name='jam3582']ill be there no prob. I was chasing casey around servers cause I kept getting knocked off but once I got stable it was on . Had some very good matches I dont kno the names of the maps yet but the one in the city is awesome.

casey you are a killing machine lol , I remember on one of the roof tops I was feeding you with lead and you took it like you were the terminator then you turn around and give me about 3 shots and im gone very nice work there.

Cant wait for tommorrow hopefully we will atleast have the server half full .[/QUOTE]

yea it was awesome, that last server we were on was the best ranked server I have played on yet.

thats the IP address. I think I will continue to play there in the future until the others get better.

Also thanks for the compliments and sorry about having to chase me around. When we were on that other server, I got bounced which is why I left. When I went to rejoin it was full (glad we left though because it was not as good of a server as the other). Jam has got some too. He nailed me quite a few times.

and yea I will be there tomorrow. If not many show up, lets try and invade a ranked server.

Also I am halfway to my next rank (private 1st class right now ) so I am going to spend all tomorrow trying to bust up my rank some more.

EDIT: Also, the APC is the most awesome thing in the game. Several times I would get like 10 kills just waiting near enemy spawn points to kill them bastards as they spawned (they either had rocket launchers or had mines laid so not my fault for spawn killing)

[quote name='menewbe']hey guys.. dont know if this has been posted but i just came back from gamefaqs and saw that theres a site to view your stats. http://bf2.slawed.net/ make sure to check a bubble if you enter a nickname..[/QUOTE]

oh nice find , damn I have 53 deaths and only 24 Kills lol thats what I get for trying to play defense on one of my bases lol. Casey thanks for the Server Info I forgot to jot it down. It was very stable except my ping was in the 200s !!!!! lol .How would I lower that cause everyone else is in the 100s ?

Now I see how you got alot of kills I was thinking you must have been on some vehicle (not knocking your solo skills ofcourse :applause: ) I thought you were just going all rambo into our bases and just lighting them up ablaze.

anyway I think even if alot of us dont get on tonight the few that do get on we could all be different squads on both teams . That way we could practice our teamwork and strategys I wonder if anyone from my squad will get on .

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I should have this game before our next meetup. are there any killer maps like islands on 1942?[/QUOTE]

oh and yea there is its pretty hectic also. its called Strike at Karkand and it was freakin fun cause its in a mini city and its the americans trying to infultrate the MEC team . MEC team starts with about 6 or 7 flag spots and the US only has one so they have to invade the city .

Its crazy cause the team will come in with about 10 people trying to take over the first spot . while the MEC has about the same amount of people waiting for them . I cant describe it very good as you can see but that map is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back