The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

Gamestop.com

Gamestop store, WD figures were clearanced to 97 cents apiece. Got 6/8 of the set from the 7 they had.

TRU finally got these back instock. Just missing the Jirachi one now, I have all the other 20th Anniversary items.

Craigslist trade- game, box, foam, sleeve for one of my creased World Of Nintendo Shadow Link figures

Simon's Quest? Why? That is the NES game I pretend never happened. Probably among the most meh games on the upcoming NES Classic box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Id rather have that than the $10 he was offering at first. Plus Spencers sent me 2 free figures since I left a negative shipping review so Ill take any decent trade offer.

Some Half Price Books Pick Ups.

Dragon Warrior VII $34

Breath Of Fire III $12.74

Breath Of Fire IV $17

Metal Slug X $11.47

Pillars Of Eternity Collector's Edition Hardcover Guide $40

[attachment=23103:20160706_073317.jpg][attachment=23104:20160729_164355.jpg][attachment=23105:20160706_073504.jpg][attachment=23106:20160607_153750.jpg]

Some Half Price Books Pick Ups.

Dragon Warrior VII $34

Breath Of Fire III $12.74

Breath Of Fire IV $17

Metal Slug X $11.47

Pillars Of Eternity Collector's Edition Hardcover Guide $40

attachicon.gif
20160706_073317.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160729_164355.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160706_073504.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160607_153750.jpg
There are some stupid ass people trades in stuff to your HPB.

Lucky!

Here's a few more pickups from Half Price Books. I am a sucker for Hardcover Strategy Guides.

[attachment=23115:20160730_150506.jpg][attachment=23116:20160730_150520.jpg]

Diablo Inferno Edition Strategy Guide $10

Mass Effect 2 Hardcover Collector's Edition Guide $5.99

Injustice Gods Among Us Hardcover Guide $7.99

In the clearance section I grabbed Tiger Woods 13 for Ps3 for $2 and Coach K College Basketball for the Genesis for $1...

Loot Gaming Box, all exclusives this month- FarCry Primal shirt, Lara Croft figure, Dead Island beach towel, Assassins Creed Black Flag flask, and the pin.

Finally got me an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

A bunch of stuff I got the last few days.

Yu-Gi-Oh! card from Shonen Jump, PS2 USB controller hub from eBay, everything else from Barnes & Noble.

Arcade Block

3 port portable charger

Xbox One S, Arecus Masterball, card set, and DLC codes, Inferno grips for my PS4 controller, and some FF stuff from Square Enix Rewards

I sold off my Silent Hill games a few months ago so when I saw 3 games at Half Price Books for 14.99 each complete and in excellent condition I snatched them up. Also grabbed X-men: Legends for PS2 for $2. I also came across a bunch of games that I didn't have at Goodwill for cheap. All are complete.

[attachment=23231:20160808_211002.jpg][attachment=23232:20160808_212535.jpg][attachment=23233:20160808_212835.jpg][attachment=23235:20160808_212732.jpg][attachment=23234:20160808_213027.jpg]

Boxes of stuff waiting for me when I got home from my vacation to TN/GA. Arceus plush from GS.com. MegaMan POPs from Amazon, rest from PlayAsia- brand new Wii lense cleaner kit, Sega Saturn 4MB Action Replay Plus, Super Famicom Edition New 3DSLL, Sega Saturn Death Throttle (looks brand new), 2 NES and 2 SNES wireless adapters by 8bitdo. I love their SNES style bluetooth controllers so now I can use them wirelessly with my PC and NES/SNES or use PS3/4, Wiimote, or Wii U Pro controllers with those systems.

Mega Man exclusive POPs from GS..........they dont bother calling me about my Instore Pickups anymore. I had to check and see if they were in.

Vinyl Palooza 3

Otakon swag. Everything here is from Day 1. Couldn't find anything I wanted in Day 2 and didn't stop by in Day 3. The manga was from the cheap 10 for $40 booth.

Haven't posted in a while but wanted to brag about the creme de la creme find for me @ Otakon.

TrbcyDL7.jpeg

Yes I was using a baby carrier to carry it around.  

Being staff and knowing the dealer I got it on a good deal. was selling for $280, I offered to pay via PayPal so they don't have to pay the credit card fees. Got it for $245

See, I see that price and I think "but I can get, like, 10 1/144 models for that price." That's what keeps me away from PG kits all the time.

Here are some of my weekly pickups.

[attachment=23358:20160820_185440.jpg][attachment=23359:20160820_185727.jpg][attachment=23360:20160820_185832.jpg][attachment=23361:20160820_190303.jpg][attachment=23362:20160820_191216.jpg][attachment=23363:20160820_192949.jpg][attachment=23364:20160820_192158.jpg]

Picked up my copy of Nine to Five Sexist, Egotistical, Lying, Hypocritical, Bigot Edition from Wal-Mart. A bit earlier this week, I picked up my copy of the Perry Mason movie collection (the 80's - 90's ones) from the local post office.

[attachment=23390:20160822_174035.jpg]

Picked up a still sealed RE: Zero for $21 on Ebay. Now just have to find a copy for cheap that I can actually play. O:)

there was a retro gaming expo last weekend so i decided to go and try and trade a few of my doubles for some games i been wanting for awhile. for my trades i was able to get these two games. i love playing hyperstone heist so i had to get this one too.

i also got these for $10 dollars each. i could never find these games cheap and if i did find them they were over priced and labels destroyed.

i got both of these for $15. i been looking for bioharzard battle since i started collecting. this was one of the games i would  play all the time when i was little but i did not own it. it was the last game from my childhood that i did not have

i didnt go out gaming hunting much last weekend because of the expo but i did find this controller and dreamcast for $20 total

Amazon finally sent my Protoman POP, Madden 17 from GS, a year of Xbox Live and the One controller were free with the 2TB One S I got off eBay, card sleeves and shirts are from Pokemon Center.

TRU selling stuff early as usual

Gave in and ordered this one from Ebay for $21 shipped since in hasnt been back instock

LootGaming- Destiny shirt, Lawbreakers hat, Deus Ex figure, Big Daddy iron on patch, metal Claptrap bottle opener, and the pin

Gave in and signed up for the bimonthly Legendary Halo Crate- nice hooded longsleeve shirt (its thin like a teeshirt, not a thick winter hoodie), Red Vs Blue Spartan figure, Spartan plush keychain, like a doctors Xray photo of a Spartan, sweet little backpack, and a pin

Just picked this game (PS2) up from a local used game store:

[attachment=23487:stocean.png]

Can't wait to start playing it :).

my target finally lowered their clearance so i got these games at half price. got the nintendo select ones from best buy. i still don't have a wii u but plan on getting one by the end of the year. i don't want to miss getting games i want for the system so I'll get them while they are cheap. i thought $15 was fair for a mediocre game like mighty no.9. ill try and get the games cheaper when target lowers the prices again.

From what I hear, the Wii U version runs as bad as the PC version, and when ProJared tried to play the game on his PC, it kept trying to kill his computer every 20-25 minutes.

Some recent pick ups

20kdvus.jpg

Got all this for $43 at Half Price Books during the 20% 

wch6cm.jpg

$30 off Facebook Marketplace

1zck9ef.jpg

Paid $80 for a big DS game lot. These were the best of the lot :)

Holy cow. You lucky son of a gun! I saw Eternal Darkness recently at a used game store, but it was going for way too much.
HPB prices are so weird here lol They overprice a lot of things but greatly underprice some great titles. I got Radiant Dawn for the Wii for $19.99 there also a few weeks back. I'm still shocked they had Melee priced at 24.99 I practically ran to tell them I wanted it out of the lock case haha

HPB prices are so weird here lol They overprice a lot of things but greatly underprice some great titles. I got Radiant Dawn for the Wii for $19.99 there also a few weeks back. I'm still shocked they had Melee priced at 24.99 I practically ran to tell them I wanted it out of the lock case haha
That's pretty neat that they do that. A lot of places over price games.

Been too lazy with my pick ups. So here they are. Some of them at least.

Xenoblade, Yoshi, and Star Fox were from that one Best Buy sale a while back.

Luigis Mansion and Zelda Triforce Heroes were from Toysrus 3 for 30 deal. I actually ordered Ocarina of Time but got sent Triforce Heroes instead. They refunded me thankfully. The rest was from Gamestop after a B2G1 coupon. The free game will be in the next post.

Bought this last month. I was in the mood to spend money and when I found out a Toysrus aomewhat near me had it, I drove to pick it up. Really regret missing out on the og legacy release. Unfortunately, i dodnt have money at the time.

Had a really, really fun pick up yesterday. I stopped by the 2nd and Charles in Newark and noticed a copy of XEXYZ sitting out on the shelf with a weird label. I remembered it from a post on Nintendo Age so I picked it up for $9 on the off chance it was what I thought it was. I got it out to the car, popped it open with a screwdriver I keep on my keychain (this one had Phillips head screws), and VOILA! A Nintendo prototype board! Not too shabby!

Finally decided to upgrade from my rolling laptop stand.......claimed by the cat within 10 mins of assembly of course!

I even made a video for the Youtube channel I never use, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jSbSra3as

Zelda Manga Box Set and Hyrule Historia from Amazon, Bayonetta 2 ($9)/ Hyrule Warriors ($18)/ Villager figure ($3.49) from Target came out to $21.74 after a giftcard, and Breath Of The Wild poster from Power Up Rewards. They have some nice quality posters, I have 3 different Legend Of Zelda ones from them and they all look great!

3 Goodwill Pickups.

[attachment=23665:20160913_200821.jpg][attachment=23666:20160913_201147.jpg]

Nights Into Dream $19.99 (Mint Disc)

Albert Odyssey $99.99 (Great Condition, Complete, Mint Game Disc)

Shining Force III $149.99 (Brand New, Sealed)

I was in a hurry to get the price tag off Shining Force III that I forgot to take a picture with it on.

From Walmart:

Amazing how those $3.50 headphones are world's better than my $20 Sony headphones.

Steelbook from Best Buy, rest from FYE using B2G1 for $1 sale.

Bargain Bin manga from Books-a-Million:

From Five Below:

3 Goodwill Pickups.

attachicon.gif
20160913_200821.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160913_201147.jpg

Nights Into Dream $19.99 (Mint Disc)

Albert Odyssey $99.99 (Great Condition, Complete, Mint Game Disc)

Shining Force III $149.99 (Brand New, Sealed)

I was in a hurry to get the price tag off Shining Force III that I forgot to take a picture with it on.
1. Who donates that to Goodwill?! 2. So much for being a "non profit thrift store", those are outrageous prices for a Goodwill and personally I thinks its BS! 3. You still got a good deal value wise!

1. Who donates that to Goodwill?! 2. So much for being a "non profit thrift store", those are outrageous prices for a Goodwill and personally I thinks its BS! 3. You still got a good deal value wise!
This particular Goodwill is in the middle of 3-4 richer suburbs so that is why I would guess something like that was donated there. Rich people just dump off stuff and don't care. Besides a leather jacket I saw there for $99 those games are the highest priced things I've seen at any Goodwill around me. I thought that higher priced stuff went to Shopgoodwill or Ebay. Nights Into Dreams was on top of the stack and was listed at $19.99 so I was expecting around $50 for the other titles and was shocked when I saw the $99 tags. And then I saw the $149 on Shining Force and almost didn't pick it up to check it out, glad I did, otherwise I'd never have noticed it was sealed. I didn't mention that I left Dragon Force behind, It was also complete with a mint disc and $99.99. I am happy and not complaining for being in the right place at the right time...

:D/ :D/ :D/

Victini set from GS. WON figures from Walmart, one of the local stores started selling the 4 inch figures!

NHL 17 from GS, used some $10 off promo

Also picked up a Sky3DS Plus cartridge....awesome

Didn't get anything game related today, but I got a couple of really nice t shirts from Wal-Mart.

They were on clearance.

A Lynyrd Skynyrd one for $5 and a Marvel Spider-Man one for $2.50

bread's done
Back