The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

Got a 50% off anything coupon for the Walking Dead store, got the $450 guitar for $225 shipped. Number 126/250

Pikachu Pokeballs from TRU

Uncharted 4 Libertalia Edition from GS

Manaphy plush and Pokeball from TRU

26826157810_66b71af579_c.jpg

ps4games/anime movie, bestbuy, wii u stuff from gamestop.

My old original Xbox Live gamertag that was tied to some really old forgotten email of my dads was one of the million that Microsoft is putting up for grabs today from old unused accounts. Nice to be JuanGrande386 on everything again!

Vita is life.

Valkyria from Amazon. Majin was a GS purchase. For some reason, it was 10 despite it being priced at 5 on the website. The other 4 is from GS's 4 for 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
been a slow couple of weeks for me but finally got some deals yesterday and today. i got the persona games for $10 each and i already started playing through the first game. skyward sword was $20 and it is still sealed with the soundtrack. at one of the stores i go to a women was selling games back but they were only giving her $3 for a stack of about 7 games so she did not take it. i seen the battlefront mixed in so i ask her if she sell it to me and i got it for $5. when i looked at it in the car knights of the old republic ii was behind it. i been looking for those games cheap so i can finally play them. i also got four grey dreamcast controllers for $5 each and they all work perfectly.

Pokemon emerald is complete but i paid $40 dollars for it. i have been slowly buying the Pokemon games to replace the four fakes i had brought for $10 each. i had just got my sp about a year ago and knew Pokemon carts are faked but didnt know what to look for. got them from a store that is usually good about spotting fakes and has a return policy but i could not test out the Pokemon games before the 30 days since i needed a charger for the sp. i only need to find a copy of leafgreen now and i will have real copies of all four games

Steam $20 card and Blastoise EX set from GS. Samsung Pay wouldnt load my giftcard until after I left so I paid real moneys for these.

I guess Ive still got a few more LootCrates on my previous subscription. Power Theme- Warcraft shirt, oven mit, Dragon Ball Z plush, Hulk Qfig, pin. Mehhh LC this month, shirt was the only thing I plan on keeping....and im not even a Warcraft person. I just liked how they finally sent a nonblack shirt for once!

30th Anniversary Aliens Limited Edition LC-

Sister bought these little Mario buttons for me

Been sitting on a CEX voucher for maybe a year because I don't go in there much. Noticed they had three PS TVs in stock at my store so I got this for £14. Maybe I can finally beat Persona 4 now.

I hope the hack still works to play the other games.

NZXT H440 to replace my heavy fullsize Rosewill Throne, 5TB WD harddrive, 16GB Vengence DDR4 ram from Newegg

Super Mario Maker edition new 3DS from PlayAsia

Arcade Block- Triforce tshirt, life heart bumper sticker, Warcraft plush, NES controller pin, PVZ Garden Warfare tin lunchbox, and collectors edition Super Mario Bros magnets.

i got all this for under $20. the n64 was $5. it is dirty but works fine. mushroom men was $5 and the rest of the games were about $3 with tax.

I just went through some of my GameCube consoles that I had sitting around from thrift stores, garage sales, ect. And there was one that still had the Gameboy player attachment on it, so on closer inspection I see that it has the Nintendo broadband adapter on it. Nice surprise considering that I had no idea it was there when I bought it(can't remember where I got the console) and it goes for about $60-$70.

I just went through some of my GameCube consoles that I had sitting around from thrift stores, garage sales, ect. And there was one that still had the Gameboy player attachment on it, so on closer inspection I see that it has the Nintendo broadband adapter on it. Nice surprise considering that I had no idea it was there when I bought it(can't remember where I got the console) and it goes for about $60-$70.
My two Gamecubes has the Gameboy Player. And I still have the discs too. xD

Hi. I watched the Johnny quest from the 1970's that aired on cartoon network. How is the reboot? is it better or worst?
It has a kickass opening. Season 1 is a bit hit or miss, as the Questworld CGI stuff has NOT aged well and a few episodes have blatant Deus ex Machin endings, but overall it's still fun, though the animation is not well done at all.

I would have loved a spinoff with George Segal's Benton and Robert Patrick's Race, though. No idea why Race was made a Hispanic cowboy, but Patrick sells it.

Haven't gotten to Season 2 yet, but from what I remember the animation was a LOT more consistent, but it tried to be almost a clone of the original show.

Just regular pickup pics because the thrifts and yardsales suck big time around here lately.

I got the Bowser Jr figure from a 3rd party seller on Amazon.....box has creases and a few tears. The others came from Big Bad Toy Store and are in amazing condition.

More Pokemon 20th Anniversary swag from Pokemon Center. 3 ring binder, playmat, deck box/card sleeves.

Loot Gaming box- Dark Souls III teeshirt, Legend of Zelda dogtags, Doom clear/red "can" glass, the pin, 18in x 24in Warcraft flag, Uncharted mini journal, and a Cute But Deadly figure.

found a bunch of games today.

i got these atari games from bookoff for $1 each. i got an atari recently for $10 so now i have a small collection of games for it.

i also got these for a dollar each. been wanting to add advance wars 2 to my collection and been having fun playing days of ruin.

i got persona 4 arena and it was new for $10 and the other two were $5 each

found a gameboy case for $7. inside it had game genie code booklets and someone rewrote the codes they wanted to use on separate cards.

i should of left this. i know how bad this thing is but still got it for $10. at least it looks almost new.

i seen live streams of parts of this games and liked it so i picked it up for $35. i still need to find turtles in time.

Amazon- Mighty Number 9 Signature Edition for PS4 and Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Special Edition for Wii U

Mountain Dew General Store (Facebook thing)- MD Black Label sleeve for my Nvidia Shield

My work- Roving Mars BluRay for $1

Spencers- Shadow Link World Of Nintendo figure

Target- Mythical Manaphy card set

Walgreens clearance shelf- 15 CD-Rs for $1.50 and 200 CD sleeves for $1.09 a box.

Still getting regular Loot Crates, mustve already paid for a 6 month subscription before cancelling it for Loot Gaming. Robocop teeshirt, T2 tin sign, Nuke bomb pin, Fallout 4 Dorbz figure, 300 piece Matrix puzzle, and Bioshock Infinite blank key

27290756064_b3c89cfa41_z.jpg

mr poppers, batman anime and multiplicity from fye.
wiiu and vita game from gamestop, rest from bestbuy.

i got the devil may cry collection for 20 and it is nib. i already have the games but didnt have the collection. i got it since i liked playing 1 and 3 when they were new and makes a nice collector piece for my collection. got a wired xbox 360 controller for $5. i only have one xbox 360 controller so thought 5 was a good price for a spare.

i been wanting to find this blaster for the xbox to play house of the dead 3. i wanted to get used ones for 5-10 each but paid $15 each for these. not sure if i will open one of them i might just wait to find a used one still. i could only find a couple online and the cheapest was $45 from the uk.

i got the devil may cry collection for 20 and it is nib. i already have the games but didnt have the collection. i got it since i liked playing 1 and 3 when they were new and makes a nice collector piece for my collection. got a wired xbox 360 controller for $5. i only have one xbox 360 controller so thought 5 was a good price for a spare.

i been wanting to find this blaster for the xbox to play house of the dead 3. i wanted to get used ones for 5-10 each but paid $15 each for these. not sure if i will open one of them i might just wait to find a used one still. i could only find a couple online and the cheapest was $45 from the uk.
Not sure that's worth it to play HOTD3 with lightguns. The lightguns are worth it on the PS2, since the console has a far greater library of games (Vampire Night, Time Crisis 2 and 3, Silent Scope, Ninja Assault, RE Dead Aim, Dino Stalker).

I think the only other game worth having a lightgun for on Xbox is Maximum Chase, and I'm being extra generous with the phrase, "worth it."

i already have most of the lightgun games for the ps2. i like the house of the dead games so i dont mine getting the light gun just for that. now i need to add dino stalkers to the collection it looks fun.

I gave up looking for guncon for ps2/ps3.

I gave up looking for guncon for ps2/ps3.
i find them all the time. i have three guncons for the ps1 and 2 but only one for the ps3. i just seen two more for $5 each for the ps2 but they didn't have the wire to connect them to the ps2 so i left them. i got so many because i wait to find the big box versions with the guncons and for the store to price based on what the game only sells for.

Loot Gaming Box- Street Fighter tee shirt, Team Fortress 2 hat and fan film art card, Overwatch Tracer POP! figure, big DOTA character mouse pad, and the pin. Everything was exclusive this month.

2 Shadow Link World Of Nintendo figures I ordered from Spencers before I found a nice one instore... they dont know how to mail figures either as the boxes are nice and creased....... Ive shipped a few amiibo and POPs its not that hard to mail them damage free, old Pokemon card book with a few pages about Pokemon Snap I got for $1, the 5th and hopefully last 20th Anniversary Pikachu plush from Target, and StarOcean from Square Enix Store

got this for $5 nib. i dont have a wii u yet but already started buying games for it. glad i got this harder to find title for cheap since it seems to be an average game. probably will not ever play it but will look nice in my wii u  collection.

Arcade Block- Five Nights At Freddies tee (mehhh, right to the trade pile), Sonic 25th Anniversary decals, Super Mario Bros ice cube tray, Street Fighter Sushi set (plate, sauce bowl, and chopsticks), Mario/DK print, and a nice Legend Of Zelda hardback notebook

Japan Crate and more 20th Anniversary Pokemon swag (tote bag, lanyard with pin, and Mythical Shaymin card set)

Free replacement Shadow Link figures from Spencers after writing a bad review about my dinged up ones, new Splatoon amiibo from Best Buy, Wii ac adapter and sensor bar from GS, Shaymin plush and Pokeball from TRU, notebook from a Coke giveaway, Morty POP from GS, Pikachu Pokken Tournament controller from Play Asia, Elite Trainer Box from Pokemon Center, Rick POP from Hot Topic, and the Ghostbusters Loot Crate- shirt, artwork card, doormat, Slimer figure, Proton Pack figure, and Ecto 1 pin.

28400388615_1af7f6626a_c.jpg

pokemon and category 7 blu ray and Godzilla from fye

yoshi and sega collection with Hotel Transylvanian- Walmart,  rest from gamestop

Those sets have Holiday Hi-Jynx, Stage Fight, and The Mandarin Island Miss Match? I guess Viz did a second pressing. Or, if you got them used, somebody replaced the discs because Viz cut the three Jynx episodes out of those releases.

2nd printing. got both'em cheap new cause they're on sale @ fye
This might seem odd, but can you take some screen caps or pictures of the menu screens showing the episode listings? I wanna submit it to Bulbagarden so they can tell other people the episodes are back.

got Skylanders Supercharged Dark edition for ps4 for 15.99 at Best Buy.. it was mislabeled as 19.99 and they honored it and got my GCU on top of it

Pick Ups over the past few months. Sorry for the bad pic quality in some of them.

From Heavy Arms. Had money this time to get in on the pre orders. I don't have to worry about getting them anymore.

Since we're not getting Persona 5 till next year, this will be my consolation prize. 

All of these came from Gamestop besides Zero Time Dilemma and Octodad. Despite the shit Gamestop gets, they're pretty much the reliable way to get Vita games besides Amazon.

My local Gamestop actually had Bayonetta 2 + 1. Snatched that up since I missed it. 

Gundam Extreme Vs Force was from Amazon for 12 bucks. :D

Harry Potter, Supreme Commander, and Rise of the Tomb Raider was from the Flea Market. Bought ROTTR for $5 :whee:

Please Teacher has been one of my favorite animes for the longest time. Finnaly got it. I bought the top 4 from GoHastings a while back from what was probably from their last good sale imo. Rip GoHastings. Bottom 4 were from Righstuf.

This was also from GoHastings. 

Gamestop.com

Gamestop store, WD figures were clearanced to 97 cents apiece. Got 6/8 of the set from the 7 they had.

TRU finally got these back instock. Just missing the Jirachi one now, I have all the other 20th Anniversary items.

Craigslist trade- game, box, foam, sleeve for one of my creased World Of Nintendo Shadow Link figures

bread's done
Back