The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

7jf2NS1.jpg

Amiami EMS order. Less than a week and it even went through customs.

VGfYCpl.jpg

Bonus cat in Amiami box.

M480A3o.jpg

i should have left this i don't know why i brought it. it was $10 and sealed but i don't think i will ever play this.

i also found these xbox games sealed unreal was $2 and the other two were $10 each. i don't collect toys but had to pick Donatello up for $3.

this weekend was odd almost everything i found was sealed. i am not a sealed game collector i just happen to find these games cheap. i dont know if i will open any of the sealed games i have. maybe i should sell them and get a cib copy or just wait till i find a complete copy cheap somewhere.

No pics, but I got in the Bowser and DK Skylanders today and...I'm kinda disappointed. Never collected Skylanders before but the amiibo versions (both Smash and Super Mario) look far better. Bowser in particular already has a ton of white paint flocking off.

Love Twilight Princess but can't bring myself to buy it *again* since I played it through on my Gamecube and frankly have no desire to play it again.  I'm also less than impressed by the upgrades and the price tag Nintendo is asking for here.  I bought Wind Waker because Nintendo did more work on it, and I never got very far on that one.  

I'm glad some people are excited for Twilight Princess.  Not an amiibo collector/buyer (have zero interest in them).

Very excited about the next Zelda.  Don't care whether it's coming to NX.  Buying it on Wii U.  

Bought a few things over the last few weeks.  Will post eventually :)

It cost more because of the amiibo. :lol:

Same. I'll be buying Zelda on Wii U. Not going to immediately buy the NX. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i still need to buy a wii u. i thinking about buying it at the end of this year or sometime in 2017. i am already starting to buy games for it when i see them cheap and waiting to get the Nintendo select games on Friday.

got some box protectors for my gameboy games. i had enough boxed games to use all of them so i finally got some. being wanting to see how they fit the boxes so i can get more for my snes boxed games especially sealed games since i have super Mario cart sealed. the sealed games fit a little tighter in the boxes but they still fit. i did not have anywhere to put them before so i put them high up on a shelve away from the animals.

been a long time since i seen end of evangelion. i am glad i pick a copy up a couples year ago for $5. i think it is over $50 now for a one.

Only reason I got it now is cause I canceled Stranger of Sword City (cause I have it on Amazon).

The Talos Principal... they actually sent me two. I've been getting 2x of stuff I order recently for whatever reason. I recently got manga from B&N that wasn't even supposed to be shipped to me. They printed my shipping label twice and slapped it on both packages.

Fire Emblem Fates poster from GS Powerup Rewards- 7000 points

Bowser Jr amiibo from Ebay-$24 with free shipping but used $15 giftcard to lower to $9. 2 6inch Metroids from Toys r Us, top of one box is smashed in, no biggie since theyre so cool. Uncharted Collection from GS-$6.47 after $25 giftcard, 10% PRU discount, and 20% off birthday coupon. 20th Anniversary Pokemon shirts from PokemonCenter since I cant seem to stop buying anniversary swag.

Fire Luigi and Metallic Samus from Amazon- free after giftcards. Twilight Princess HD from Best Buy, I think $47 after GCU.

Sonic cup from Arcade Block

Rest of Arcade Block- Hyrule map tea towels, Pokemon shirt, treasure chest with red rupee, Mario pipe and mushroom salt and pepper shakers, Bit Trip Collection on disc with mp3s and a Steam code as well.

Wii fun:

And for anyone wondering this new Animal Crossing:City Folk Nintendo Selects version has a different UPC and date on the back then the previous Nintendo Selects release.

The Spectrobe Origins bundle was something I had never seen before. It comes packaged with a YA Novel and a bonus card in a slipcase that houses both the game and the novel. I can't even find a picture of this bundle anywhere online but I found a single article related to it before the release mentioning it being a Gamestop preorder exclusive. It was only $4 and I love finding things for the Wii that I don't know about.

pic1.jpg
 ​
pic2.jpg
 ​
Grabbed a bunch of ultra-cheap Wii games through Gamestop.  BTW, Tornado Outbreak is an underrated gem.  Picked up Evil Within from Target, and Until Dawn when Walmart had it for their Black Friday price.  For all the flak the Wii gets, there are really some excellent games on it, especially when these games are only $1-3 each.

Also picked up a few  DVDs and blu-rays.  Gargantia was a cheap anime, and 009-1 has been a series I've been wanting to see.  Shaun the Sheep is awesome.  As for Australia, it has two of my favorite actors (Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman),  so I was willing to pick it up for a few bucks.

got another good score this week. it has been a long time since i got so many video games at a good price.

i got these games for $2 each the xbox games are sealed. i had no idea that the quidditch game sells for $50 sealed. i would never pay anywhere near that. i already have NFL street sealed on the xbox but cant pass it up for $2.

these games were $5 each. i surprised to see Zelda priced so low they usually charge more than ebay. i got lost planet since it was a steel case and had everything still.

these were 10 each. i had been looking at morrowind but another place wanted $27.

these games were $25 for the both of them. i only need silent hill 4 and i will have all of the silent hill games on the ps2.

i also stopped at best buy and pick up a few of the nintendo select yesterday

Some Fallout Games pickups and a copy of the recently discovered Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music. This is now the fourth "known" Latin American Wii release (so still NTSC). 

got some good deals today. i got these games for $2 each and airblade is nib. been finding a lot of sealed games mostly xbox games.

these were $5 and SSX 3 is nib.

one of the stores i go to had gotten in a bunch of expensive ps1 and ps2 games and some where nib. i pick this one up for $50 and it is nib. i had thought about getting god hand for $50 nib too but i want to play it. that the price it sells for complete but i didn't want to spend a hundred dollars on two games. went back today and all of the nib games they had under hundred dollars were sold. they have complete copies of persona 1 and 2 but i am not paying 100 and 120 for them. they still had tail concerto nib for 120 i want it but cant afford it.

From the GS sale: Came in almost perfect condition. No scratches on the screen, all the buttons work. Missing the GBA cover, little light faded area on left hinge *hardly noticeable* & came with a blk stylus. 

6yiiae.jpg

2uqivwp.jpg

Haven't posted in this thread in eternity but always enjoy seeing what you guys pick up. Here's some of my recent purchases from the past month or so.

found another gamecube for $45. this is an orange spice gamecube from japan. it came with a matching controller and the gameboy player but no start up disc for it. i got it because i liked the color and wanted an orange spice controller. i can also use the gameboy player with my other systems. i want to mod this system to play American games too but i don't have the tools needed and i don't want to mess it up. i don't know where any games stores are and if they could do the mod for me. the mod seems simple it is just soldering two wires to part of the board and connecting them to a switch.

From the GS sale: Came in almost perfect condition. No scratches on the screen, all the buttons work. Missing the GBA cover, little light faded area on left hinge *hardly noticeable* & came with a blk stylus.

6yiiae.jpg

2uqivwp.jpg
Wonder if GS purchase replacement housing and repair broken ds lites?

found another gamecube for $45. this is an orange spice gamecube from japan. it came with a matching controller and the gameboy player but no start up disc for it. i got it because i liked the color and wanted an orange spice controller. i can also use the gameboy player with my other systems. i want to mod this system to play American games too but i don't have the tools needed and i don't want to mess it up. i don't know where any games stores are and if they could do the mod for me. the mod seems simple it is just soldering two wires to part of the board and connecting them to a switch.

Um, if you have a usa console, can you just swap the outer casing?

Picked up a few items in March.  Need to put up a picture - will do so in a bit.

Um, if you have a usa console, can you just swap the outer casing?
i can but i want keep it the same. i want to make it into my main gamecube that can play Japanese and north American games. it also can use the component cables i got last time so it looks great on a newer tvs.

i taught i would not have anything to post this week since i found nothing Friday and Saturday. went to some stores and found nothing. at one i usually find nothing i got these games for about $30 a piece.

the zelda game came with 3 official link cables that look like they have never been used. it also had the case for the demo of metroid hunters. it didn't have the demo but i had gotten it for free with some other games a while back. the game is in mint condition and cib. the code princess game still had the bonus cd. i had been look for this version since i wanted the game and it was harder to find this one. the atelier game is a nis limited edition. it was opened but everything is inside still sealed too and in perfect shape.

i was going to leave with just the games but i seen this Atari for $10 dollars with all these controllers. i dont know if anything works but i thought it was a great price to risk $10 dollars

the atari also came with a gamecube power supply for some reason which i can use so i think i got a good deal.

i had already spend more than i wanted to and was almost out of cash i could spend but i still went to a bookoff today. they usually overprice there games or want ebay prices but they do mess up from time to time. this is why i go to them still.

the disc is flawless and i had been after this game for years ever since it was selling for almost $100. i almost have all the expensive ps2 games i want and i finally got this on off the list. i only have about 20 more to get and they are $75 or less. at the end of the day i only had four dollars left but got amazing deals.

i taught i would not have anything to post this week since i found nothing Friday and Saturday. went to some stores and found nothing. at one i usually find nothing i got these games for about $30 a piece.

the zelda game came with 3 official link cables that look like they have never been used. it also had the case for the demo of metroid hunters. it didn't have the demo but i had gotten it for free with some other games a while back. the game is in mint condition and cib. the code princess game still had the bonus cd. i had been look for this version since i wanted the game and it was harder to find this one. the atelier game is a nis limited edition. it was opened but everything is inside still sealed too and in perfect shape.

i was going to leave with just the games but i seen this Atari for $10 dollars with all these controllers. i dont know if anything works but i thought it was a great price to risk $10 dollars

the atari also came with a gamecube power supply for some reason which i can use so i think i got a good deal.

i had already spend more than i wanted to and was almost out of cash i could spend but i still went to a bookoff today. they usually overprice there games or want ebay prices but they do mess up from time to time. this is why i go to them still.

the disc is flawless and i had been after this game for years ever since it was selling for almost $100. i almost have all the expensive ps2 games i want and i finally got this on off the list. i only have about 20 more to get and they are $75 or less. at the end of the day i only had four dollars left but got amazing deals.
Nice score on the Rule of Rose!!! If you don't mind mind me asking which Book-off was it at O_O

bread's done
Back