The Official CAG 2016 Pick-Ups Thread

dyucut.jpg

N64 Booster Pack and Snowboard Kids from GS, $13 after giftcards I had to use.

FEF 3DSXL, Best Buy just about normal price after taxes even with some giftcards applied. FEF SE, Amazon free after Prime discount and giftcards.

2.5 inch Blue Yoshi, Boo, Peach, Deku Link World Of Nintendo figures, Kmart $5 apiece

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vita pick up. Vive la vita!

685453c59b88622e57a5904dea03b3e3.gif

Last friday a friend give me 31 xbox 360 games. The two blank cases are supreme commander 2 and fighters uncaged. Only 3 i already have so into the backlog after cleaning.

[attachment=20632:p1.jpg] [attachment=20633:p2.jpg]

etu1py.jpg

I didn't feel like putting Ichigo back in his box. Also WOD is from AWD in a blu ray case :l. KH are from Walmart, smh GH version ugh! FE:SE is from BBYebay :D

More Pokémon stuff on Pokémon Day! From GameStop and Toys R Us:

Bought a generic Figure Card box from Target. Got these holo cards and a Rayquaza figure.

found a lot of good stuff today but spent too much. got the fatal frame games together for $25 so i now have all three and the halo 3 hard drive was $5

the three ps1 games for $5 to $7 and the stack of games was a dollar each.

then i found a gamecube i already have two but this one was only $40

it also came with this

You think it would be bigger. But it's not. I hope Ibunroku #FE gets a CE/SE too. Will buy that so hard.

Local Thrift Store for $2.50.

I bought this because it was $6.

The Funko is for my cousin. He could never find Rey wherever he went. But I happened to find it at the mall. The Jurassic World LEGO was from a Gamestop Employee. I asked if she had any left over Fire Emblem Key Chains. She said no but in consolation, gave me that. She said they always have leftover pre order stuff and all I had to do was ask. Then we ended up talking about Attack on Titan.

Went out to the Flea Market. Got Ready 2 Rumble and Steam Boy for a buck a piece. Sonic was $4. Didn't bother talking them down since the seller always hooked me up. Probably the best purchase was Wii Sports. Turns out Mario Kart Wii was behind the disc. Worth the $5. :lol:

got another good score today got this for $5. is their a way to get the blockbuster sticker off. it covers the whole label.

also got these games and anime for $5 each

Someone fucked up and didn't pick up their Fire Emblem Fates special edition pre order at my BBY store so I bought it. Remember those pre orders auto cancel in a week ;)

Haven't posted in here in a while.  Mostly been lurking.

CcWD_fMUEAIeh5t.jpg

Told myself I wouldn't buy another 3DS after picking up the Fire Emblem one.... Yeah that didn't last long.  Picked the Pokemon one up at Target.  Fire Emblem Fates SE came in last Monday in a bubble mailer :bomb: but thankfully wasn't damaged.

Mario All-Stars & Fire Emblem from Gamestop with discounts.  Found Little King's Story browsing through the game section of a used CD/Movie shop.  

Bottom row all from BB with GC and $20 off code from the Fire Emblem fuck Up on PvZ.

CbmDUUzUAAIVJ-J.jpg

Best Buy decided to not ship my SE on time so I said screw it they weren't going to prevent me from enjoying Fire Emblem on release and I picked up copies of both to get the Keychain when I went to pick up my 3DS system.   :)

got another good score today got this for $5. is their a way to get the blockbuster sticker off. it covers the whole label.

also got these games and anime for $5 each

Question: Is Tomba the game when he is running around with a brown club in his hand? I think I played it long ago, but couldnt remember the title

Another update with stuff for my Wii collection:

A bunch of stuff I've picked up over the last day or two from local game stores. The Princess and the Frog one was interesting because I have the regular version of the game but this one is a "Riverboat Jazz Edition" which has exclusive music levels. 

Poster and Mew codes from Pokemon Day at GS

Loot Crate- Dead Theme. Walking Dead Ear Necklace soaps, Rick figure, Deadpool shirt/figure

Stuff from TRU, Pokemon Center, BB, Amazon, and GS

Got Pac man glow light for $10. Changes colors and seems pretty cool.

Megaman 3ds CE. The Megaman  E Tank CE looks great, but too much money to drop and already order odin sphere PS4 CE.

Interesting.... Amazon has Final Fantasy 7 remake for PS4 release on 12/2016

Thank you Amazon for sending me it in a Bubble Mailer. It miraculously came in unscathed. 

Really excited about Sakura Wars. Probably one of my hardest to find Wii Games. Just went into a Gamestop I don't really go to and it happened to be there. Sky Crawlers was pretty much minty fresh.

Gamestop 4 for 20. Wasn't going to participate in the sale but after trading in 2 copies of Golf Club PS4 and 1 copy of Golf Club X1, came out with these 5 for about $ 8 - 9.

Space Hulk was from Ebay for cheap. Girl's High. -.- I won an auction for GaoGaiGar Collection I and I got sent Girl's High instead. At least I got a partial refund out of it, so it wasn't that bad.

Thank you Amazon for sending me it in a Bubble Mailer. It miraculously came in unscathed.

Really excited about Sakura Wars. Probably one of my hardest to find Wii Games. Sky Crawlers was pretty much minty fresh.

Gamestop 4 for 20. Wasn't going to participate in the sale but after trading in 2 copies of Golf Club PS4 and 1 copy of Golf Club X1, came out with these 5 for about $ 8 - 9.

Space Hulk was from Ebay for cheap. Girl's High. -.- I won an auction for GaoGaiGar Collection and I got sent Girl's High instead. At least I got a partial refund out of it, so it wasn't that bad.
Great pick for Wii. Should consider Phantom Brave also.

I didn't realize Sakura Wars 5 was a hard to find Wii game, but that's probably because I pre-ordered the PS2 version and picked up the Wii version new. It's a fun game. I still have the art book somewhere.

I need to get back into the Eva spinoff manga. Never read Campus Apocalypse or Shinji Ikari Detective Diary and no idea where I left off of Shinji Ikari Raising Project.

I didn't realize Sakura Wars 5 was a hard to find Wii game, but that's probably because I pre-ordered the PS2 version and picked up the Wii version new. It's a fun game. I still have the art book somewhere.
Was trying to get Kakura Wars goodbye my love for the wii, but none within 100 miles :(

On the plus side from GS B2G1,

Got Exerbeat Wii CIB, Phantasy star Zero DS cart only (never play series, but looks good?), and Final Fantasy 4 heroes of light (The plastic with the tag for $9.99, but found out its Final Fantasy IV) Final Fantasy IV is the remake of FF2 for SNES. Love the snes and got the FF collection on psp. Wonder how good FF2 is on the DS?

We Cheer Wii disc only, Monster Tales DS CIB, and Gunpey DS. Gunpey Ds looks like a puzzle game and is something different.

Got the Star Wars Tie Fighter bluetooth speaker for $14.98 at Target. The employee said someone came 2 days ago and clear out all the star wars, but was able to find one in the back.

You got the Eva manga pretty fast Square. lol.

I decided to randomly visit a gamestop I normally wouldn't go to. And voila, Sakura Wars was there. Could not pass it up after looking for it for so long.

Did you notice the great reversible artwork on the Sky Crawlers game?
Yeah. Looks amazing.

bread's done
Back