The Official CAG 2017 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got some great pickups today. futurama was $30 and fire emblem was $50. fire emblem is scratched but i can return if it doesn't work. might try and get it resurfaced. this is my second copy of futurama so i will be looking to trade it for the ps2 version

I been hoping to find futurama at a yard sale or goodwill.

S84pHPbl.jpg

bbVsPkxl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcade Block- SMB3 poster, LOZ stadium cup/teeshirt/car window sunshades, mini Portal turret, Fragments Of Him Steam code

Complete 360 games- $10, someone donated these to my work (library) and I was like "hey ill buy those". PS composite cable and PS3 RockBand dongle came from a little thrift store-$2

Arcade Block- SMB3 poster, LOZ stadium cup/teeshirt/car window sunshades, mini Portal turret, Fragments Of Him Steam code

Complete 360 games- $10, someone donated these to my work (library) and I was like "hey ill buy those". PS composite cable and PS3 RockBand dongle came from a little thrift store-$2

Isn't ps3 dougle only linked to whatever guitar it was bundled with or can u use it with any rockband or guitar hero guitar?

I believe RB1 has a different dongle than RB2/Beatles RB for PS3. A buyer would have to know which guitar they had and if it was compatible with the dongle model.

spent more than i wanted but got a good deal today. all three games were $70. breath of fire iii was $32 but i couldn't resist. series looks fun and it was a reasonable price.

just realized i have most of the fire emblem games but have not played much of the series yet. only played about 30 minutes of path of radiance. think i will have to sit down and give echos some time when it gets here. always been interested in the series but have over 1000 game backlog.

34650436501_99b30a6e68_c.jpg

ps4 games, last story and fire emblem from gamestop. mario kart 8 from bestbuy. law and order svu from walmart, 10$ and persona 2 from estarland

2 $50 eShop cards because I really dont understand the $99 card!

FE from Best Buy (also got one from Amazon and it actually didnt get damaged from being in an envelope!)

Noticed PowerUp Rewards doesnt have physical stuff anymore so I got a $25, 2 $15, and a $5 coupon and got these for free. Little did I know my manager was planning on going on vacation the same week I called off (she didnt have her name on the calendar fyi) so Im not sure if ill even get to use these on a roadtrip soon.....(we are the only 2 fulltime people that work the Circulation desk at my job so the part timers would be getting good hrs if both of us were gone)

@$20 I had to get 3 of these from Amazon. One of the last Wii U games, could be a collectible. If not its not like I spent a lot.

Bought this SNES off Ebay for $40 shipped. Came with a knockoff controller and composite cable. Guy said it "only needs a power cable". Got it in 2 days which is nice but the thing was FILTHY....inside and out, smelled like cigs, something had been spilled on it but didnt get to the mobo, 2 off the screw pegs snapped as I was opening it, a couple pieces chipped off, and the plastic tab that is usually in the AC port is gone. Spent 2hrs cleaning everything, letting it dry, putting it back together.....works just fine. I could buy a replacement AC tab but my cable sits in there fine.

Bought NBA Playgrounds from the Eshop....its no NBA Jam and it really needs that resolution bump patch coming out but its fun

Been wanting to try this since it came out, they offered free shipping on orders the other day so I ordered a 12 pack

Got this Wii and games all for $40 from a local FB page. The seller left it on her front porch and asked I place the money under her doormat. What a trusting woman! And yes, I left the money!

[attachment=26760:IMG_1379.JPG]

Video Games Monthly box- PS1- Cleopatras Fortune and Driver 2, NES-Excitebike, SNES- Nigel Mansells World Championship, N64- WCW/NWO Revenge, GBA- Matchbox 2 game cartridge, Rogue Spear, Yu Yu Hakusho Tournament Tactics, GBC- Rugrats The Movie Paris and Rocket Power Gettin Air, GB- A Bugs Life and Tetris. 2 1998 PEZ Nintendo stickers, Mario and Diddy

Some new Etnies since I had a giftcard and they were on sale

I was pondering not buying 2.5inch World Of Nintendo figures anymore.........got these at Walmart today. Wario was in a box on the shelf above the other figures.

Arcade Block box- Splatoon 2 poster, Mario Odyssey teeshirt, Kirby plush, Toki Tori 2 STEAM code, Sonic mini figure with "gold" coin stand, and a Pacman ghost pin that changes from blue to white if you move it around.

Cleopatra Fortune is a good one. It's one of those late PSX games they brought over for $10 and everyone was into PS2 so it got ignored. Nice puzzler.

I've been due for some pick up pics, so here ya go. Im sure I'm forgetting some stuff. Ive been buying shoes too. Haha. 

How many Nendoroids do you have Squarehard, and are you going for all of them or just franchises you enjoy? And do you have a white whale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have all that many.

Basically started to get into it at the start of the year, so I've just been binging since.

No white whales really, other than Renge, and a few of the older ones, but that's about it.

Since I came in to the game so late, still trying to catch up as you can tell. ^___^!

Havent picked up much recently. ARMS from Best Buy and I added $100 to my Switch American eShop account and 10000 Yen to my Switch Japanese eShop account just to be prepared for any future purchases.

eUQyJk5.jpg

got some great deals from gamestop for the first day of the sale. traded in some move controllers and some junk games for $85 in credit. i got all this for $40.

[attachment=27075:20170701_182132.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back