The Official CAG 2017 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7WP7WDrl.jpg

itJD4Aw.jpg

Gamestop 4 for 30. They actually came in all complete for the most part. 

Yakuza Kiwami. Nuf said. 

Dem 2 LRG titles. 

Shenmue was $2 at a Thrift Store. 

Heavenly Guardian was $4. 

I2JcfQ3.jpg

Random Pick Ups. Started to have an interest in artbooks. Picked up The Art of Dead Space. Finally have the Complete Series of MMPR. I want to own all of them at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna post the album link this time. Metallic blue skin for my og Xbox, Sonic Mania Collectors Edition for Switch, LootGaming Box, Avengers Assembly Bluray, Mario and Rabbids, triwing screwdrivers, replacement Switch back shell and joycon shells, Pro controller

https://imgur.com/a/vYbQN

got some nice pickups today. found these gba action replays at the last stop of the day for $1 each. cant believe have much these and the gameshark ones go for. i always keep my eye out for them.

[attachment=27945:IMG_20170910_161521_389.jpg]

found this copy of halo 2 nib with guide. came from a costco. dont know if this version would be worth more than just the two items sealed but it's a nice piece for the collection.

[attachment=27946:IMG_20170910_150559_984.jpg]

also got street fighter 2010 for $10. going to torture myself later this week trying to beat it

Question: i seen a copy of shenmue ii for $40 it had the xbox label on the side but was shrink-wrapped. is that a reseal? dont know much about seals on xbox games. i am guessing a store that sold it resealed it themselves and is not factory seal.

Question: i seen a copy of shenmue ii for $40 it had the xbox label on the side but was shrink-wrapped. is that a reseal? dont know much about seals on xbox games. i am guessing a store that sold it resealed it themselves and is not factory seal.
Note the Dreamcast PAL version is the one most people want because it retains the original Japanese dub.

finally added this game to my collection yesterday. they wanted $100 but the guy i know reduced it to $80. it was even cheaper since i had just done the recycling so it was more like $60. been looking at it for months and enjoyed playing it on emulation.

[attachment=27998:received_359103901179445.jpeg]

eternal darkness was $25 cant wait to try it out.

[attachment=27999:received_359110781178757.jpeg]

my honey hole strikes again got the rest of these games for $2.50 or less the better disc games are scratched a lot but i'll go through them and see what works and get them resurfaced.

[attachment=28001:20170917_164201.jpg]

best find of the day sealed copy of sapphire for $34. now i need to get leafgreen and firered complete to have all five gba games cib.

[attachment=28089:IMG_20170924_140858_218.jpg]

Razer Firefly mousepad was clearanced at $18 at Target, works great. Figures were $10 apiece at Target, Pokken Tournament DX was from Best Buy, SNES Classic and Retron 5 were GS, SNES book was Amazon.

i94leUV.jpg

Galaxy Note 8 finally was added to a new 2 year contract on Sprint so I retired the S6. Sister bought it off me.

0arvKf6.jpg

Razer Firefly mousepad was clearanced at $18 at Target, works great. Figures were $10 apiece at Target, Pokken Tournament DX was from Best Buy, SNES Classic and Retron 5 were GS, SNES book was Amazon.

i94leUV.jpg

Galaxy Note 8 finally was added to a new 2 year contract on Sprint so I retired the S6. Sister bought it off me.

0arvKf6.jpg
Hi. Whats so special about the mouse pad? Not trying to be mean, but use a 3M mouse pad from staples.

I didn't start collecting until after the set had been out for awhile, and long out of print. :*(

The JP one I got was a good price, so decided to get it anyways.

Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition, VGA to HDMI box, Dreamcast VGA cable (which is going back to Amazon 3rd party seller tomorrow because it doesnt get a good picture unless I hold it at the right angle), Super Mario Odyssey and collectible coin.

TE7aUiu.jpg
MajUARU.jpg

VGM box, Xbox One X Scorpio edition, and not pictured Sleeping Beauty on Betamax (to go with my Goodwill find in the other thread....)

AvI660T.jpg
XD6So1I.jpg

gba games were $25 each and granada was $48. all of them are complete. found raiden iv at gamestop for $20. surpised it was complete with the soundtrack and in mint shape

[attachment=28769:20171119_170714.jpg]

[attachment=28770:20171119_163007.jpg]

Look forward to seeing what folks here picked up over the holidays ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back