The Official CAG 2018 Pick-Ups Thread

40103673880_72f6e27c62_c.jpg
my amazon order for this month.

iCXeKlN.jpg

Velocity was from Amazon. Shadow of War Gold was from Target for $29 after price matching their website. Girls Und Panzer was from Ebay.

UZrgJVw.jpg

Fire Emblem Warriors was from AWD. 

5x1Ssjm.jpg

Shadow of Colossus, Wild Guns Reloaded, Horizon Complete was B2G1 used from GS after coupon. NBA Elite was from GS for my brother.

ueLtBnN.jpg

I heard great things about Toy Story 3 the Video Game.

XrsLs0w.jpg

Went to the Bluefin Spring Cleaning Sale and picked up the Soul of Chogokin Toy Story x Bandai Collaboration for $160 for both of them. One of these generally retails for 180, so it was essentially B1G1. 

7bFLMro.jpg

I also bought some Gunpla that were 40% off on top of damaged box discount. Basically $62 for all of them. Would've bought more. But I had to control myself. Also free mini Godzilla as a gift.

Shantae Day 1 Edition (I guess I didnt get a pic of it alone so you can look at my crazy denim Nike SBs). Breath Of The Wild Collectors Edition Soundtrack with the little 8 bit Link music player from Play Asia.

ukN5rcg.jpg
swvowMS.jpg

Went to Target for some soda..........ended up with some BluRays! Grabbed the last MIB 20th Collection they had then saw the TMNT set and said "I needz that!". I was at work Friday when I hear someone at the desk asking for me. I walk up and its the guy Ive bought stuff from before from Craigslist. $15 for a black DS Lite, charger, complete NFS Undercover, and cart only Transformers something.... right hinge is cracked so the top screen has to lay flat but it all works good and everything is really clean, no scratches.

xe1s51h.jpg

CL guy texts me Saturday and says he has some GameBoy stuff. He found some Wii/GC games on the way at a sale. He took $20 for everything in the first picture! Yup, that is an AGS 101 GBASP! The bottom left was smashed off and the shoulder buttons were sticky but it appears to work just fine. Took it apart and awaiting my NES GBASP replacement shell from Ebay. 2nd pic- Composite/Svideo to HDMI converter, Jurassic Park 4K BluRay set, The Flame In The Flood LE, 15ft 4k HDMI 2.0 cable.

Hy3wX72.jpg
YfKEijq.jpg

I guess Ill post again..... Got the replacement shell/screen/buttons for my GBASP AGS-101. Also had SF 30th Anniversary Collection show up in the mail, thanks Best Buy!

y6tr5bH.jpg
IQW0azx.jpg
m1DR12I.jpg
NbkYnY6.jpg
TnVkZJk.jpg

I guess Ill post again..... Got the replacement shell/screen/buttons for my GBASP AGS-101. Also had SF 30th Anniversary Collection show up in the mail, thanks Best Buy!

y6tr5bH.jpg
IQW0azx.jpg
m1DR12I.jpg

NbkYnY6.jpg
TnVkZJk.jpg
I’m also looking at eBay for gba sp housing.
I see some listin that says plastic screen or glass screen. It’s a bit confusing and most of it says no hinge and switch. Most listings is from China $14-$23.

I have 4 gba ags 101. Shocking that it still turns on. One of them has the bottom corner broken.
Only have one charger. Want to keep one and maybe sell the rest. How much do they go for or should I replace all shells first?

Looks like they go for $60+ depending on condition and whats included. More if its customized.

The glass or plastic "screen" is actually a cover for the actual screen attached to the motherboard. You can peel off the old one and stick the new one on. Glass doesnt seem to scratch as easily as plastic. I used the hinges from my old shell but people do sell replacements. Had to really push with a screwdriver to pop them out! I guess the switch theyre talking about is the On/Off and Volume sliders, I did use my old ones.

My shell, buttons, screws, glass screen, and an AGS-101 sticker for the back cost $21.75 shipped. To me def worth it because it just looks so much better now! I guess it really depends on how much you have initially into the SPs if youre wanting to resell them.

Nothing at the yardsales but I met up with Craigslist guy again. Got this bundle and a Wii guitar for $26. Games all work and most are complete. Guitar needs cleaned but works. He said the Wii works but I havent gotten out cables to test it yet. I did good enough on my GameBoys/DS bundle from him that it really doesnt matter if the Wii did work!

B9OoPze.jpg

Nothing at the yardsales but I met up with Craigslist guy again. Got this bundle and a Wii guitar for $26. Games all work and most are complete. Guitar needs cleaned but works. He said the Wii works but I havent gotten out cables to test it yet. I did good enough on my GameBoys/DS bundle from him that it really doesnt matter if the Wii did work!

B9OoPze.jpg

Went to Target for some soda..........ended up with some BluRays! Grabbed the last MIB 20th Collection they had then saw the TMNT set and said "I needz that!". I was at work Friday when I hear someone at the desk asking for me. I walk up and its the guy Ive bought stuff from before from Craigslist. $15 for a black DS Lite, charger, complete NFS Undercover, and cart only Transformers something.... right hinge is cracked so the top screen has to lay flat but it all works good and everything is really clean, no scratches.

xe1s51h.jpg

CL guy texts me Saturday and says he has some GameBoy stuff. He found some Wii/GC games on the way at a sale. He took $20 for everything in the first picture! Yup, that is an AGS 101 GBASP! The bottom left was smashed off and the shoulder buttons were sticky but it appears to work just fine. Took it apart and awaiting my NES GBASP replacement shell from Ebay. 2nd pic- Composite/Svideo to HDMI converter, Jurassic Park 4K BluRay set, The Flame In The Flood LE, 15ft 4k HDMI 2.0 cable.

Hy3wX72.jpg
YfKEijq.jpg

Whoever this CL guy is, he's either into you or very very bad at valuing anything ...

Last edited by a moderator:
summer just started and i am calling this my find of the year. i got earthbound cib for only $50. a older guy was going to sell it to a store that buys used items. i stopped him and told him i would love to have the game so i offered him $100 and told him what it was worth. he said that was too much and was going to take $20 for it i had to talk him into taking more for it. cart is flawless i opened it up just to be sure and it is a real cart. i wanted to buy everything else but i didn't want to push my luck

[attachment=30307:20180603_170727.jpg]

[attachment=30308:20180603_170744.jpg]

[attachment=30309:20180603_170906.jpg]

[attachment=30310:20180603_170945.jpg]

[attachment=30311:20180603_170915.jpg]

CL guy said he makes $30/hr at his real job so hes just into quick flips on Craigslist when he picks up stuff from yardsales and knows some people resell so he has no problem leaving some room for them to profit. Got this stack of games from him for $10. Target sent me a $50 Opalhouse Lory Pouf to review.... it showed up at the right time. I had just got home from work and was ready to put my feet up!

fEuSUUB.jpg
JNZzO0L.jpg

I got the Sonic/Dr Robotnic Pumas from ShopNiceKicks. Walgreens finally put more Kingdom Hearts figures out and they were on clearance for $6 apiece, 2 exclusive "Timeless River" Soras. OG Xbox and Dreamcast HDMI cables, LOZ Encyclopedia. camera batteries/charger from Amazon. Mario Tennis Aces from Best Buy. 32GB Nook HD+.....free! Someone gave it to our Reference librarian because they bought a Kindle Fire HD which is much easier to use for our eBook collection. She asks me if I want it because she had no use for it.........HELL YEAH! Probably going to root it though because most of my Google Play apps dont appear compatible.

X79xiSg.jpg
DvxK6wf.jpg

NES Classic from GS for 18.61 after a giftcard. Was getting ready to play it then I see on Twitter the price error for the Neon pink/green JoyCons. I mightve drove a little fast to the local Walmart but I got 4 sets @ 24.88 plus tax apiece. I guess someone else hit up the other 4 closest stores because Brickseek said the stock at those went to 0 within an hours time.

Games and sealed controller were $20 from Craigslist guy, not the best stuff but thats like $1.81 apiece so no biggie. Ill probably use the controller since DualShocks are more appealing to buyers and the games are good for bundles. Got the 2DSXL from Gamestop, just another thing for my Legend Of Zelda shelf!

ggNQV6I.jpg
ELx1ugb.jpg

On Tuesday my new Yamaha surround sound showed up in the mail, after work I only got around to swapping the speakers before saying "meh Ill finish tomorrow". At work I was reading reviews and noticed 2 people saying the receiver didnt support HDR.......my 2 year old receiver does that! So Friday I went 30mins to the closest Best Buy because I didnt want to spend $32 to mail it back. It took maybe 10 mins to return it and swap it from the next model up (which they only had 1 instock). Yamaha YHT-4930. My 14 year old Panasonic HTIB speakers have finally been replaced! They had a good run!

I ordered a Shonen Famicom mini from Japan on Ebay, Echo Spot/SNES 3DSXL/screwdriver set were from Prime Day, and Captain Toad was from Best Buy as well.

mA7m9so.jpg
huCd2ij.jpg

Edit 7/26/18- 3 controller Ss still have problems, 2 3rd party Joycons dont work, black GC doesnt spin discs. Everything else appears fine. Traded an orange iPod Shuffle with usb cable, a Nano that wouldnt charge, and a Superdrive for this bin of stuff. Not bad since I only had $20 tops into the Apple stuff.

ktLiS3A.jpg

Update on CL pickup- been messing with the screw on the bottom of the GameCube's disc drive mobo and Ive gotten the disc to start spinning....but itll stop about 6 seconds later. Havent really messed with the Xbox controllers that are acting up.

Got some Planters Cheez Balls and the NES mini controller from Amazon, the Pokemon book from some donations to the library, Octopath Traveler and Crash Trilogy from GS. Dude infront of me at GS was trading in some PS2/PS3/PS4 stuff.......Im kicking myself for not throwing out an offer for the stuff they didnt take (PS3 with cables, some 3rd party controllers, some other things that I didnt see because I wasnt fully paying attention). I think they only took his 3 DualShock 4 controllers, Kingdom Hearts 2, and maybe a DualShock 2.

guwikjU.jpg
XHos1BT.jpg

i got these 2 xbox 360 cave shmups for $50 each

[attachment=30647:20180729_193152.jpg]

on ebay i got these fist if the north star dvds for $30. i was glad to get them and set 3 is sealed

[attachment=30649:20180731_133357.jpg]

but a day later this one showed up for $50 on ebay so i had to get it just for set 4 so now i need to sell off the extras

[attachment=30650:20180731_133420.jpg]

at the last stop of the day i found this very hard to find jojo ova dvd with the cards still inside for only $2.50. i want to try completing the series but i would cost about $250

[attachment=30648:20180729_194929.jpg]

ZiB8REV.jpg

Gamestop 4 for 20. Power Ranger Volumes were $5 at Big Lots. Went to 2 separate ones to see what I can get.

g5Qdkh9.jpg

lqS7MJn.jpg

Another pair shoes (like I need more) and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 from Amazon. Gotta play through the series before KH3. Not pictured- picked up a Keurig K-Mini Plus to replace my K55, this thing is tiny!

6EoGvfW.jpg
NxgZsge.jpg
hx1VWtS.jpg

Did a search for "Nintendo" on CL on Saturday, saw an upcoming estate sale listed with these games pictured....but it was 2hrs away from me, asked if theyd take Paypal and ship (def expecting a "no"), 2 days of waiting, they said theyd take my $150 offer if I did $8 for shipping. Got them in the mail yesterday, cleaned them up today. Pic is before cleaning, you cant see any Sharpie marks after my dry erase marker and magic eraser treatment! Not bad for $10.53 apiece. I can use some more of those labels from Etsy now!

Edit 8/25/18- more pickups since noone else has posted since. Mini Keurig from Target. Keyboard and mouse I won from a Twitter contest. Dreamcast GDEMU chip and bracket, Mario puzzle from GS, Ruiner from Special Reserve Games, and TWD Season 8 steelbook from Target.
P1V8CG9.jpg
KHqLnOH.jpg

No2oxjv.jpg

cefb8d00-07b1-4933-b6d1-ad494ebfa3d7_zpsynb0gkle.jpg

Got all this at a Garage Sale. The person usually holds a garage sale a few times a month and her prices were usually a bit too much. Went by to see if she got anything new and asked for prices. Surprisingly. games were $2 a piece and movies were 50cents. Ended up getting all of this $12. Hopefully her next garage sale she keeps the same prices as well.

Here's my most recent pick-ups. I'm guessing starting next week we'll see an uptick of posts in this thread.
[attachment=30857:20180901_192627.jpg]

Mountain Dew Rewards TWD hat. Famicom mini from PlayAsia. VGM box. Facebook pickup- wanted $80, I offered $50, she said no. I said "I could do $65 if you dont get any better offers". She says, "I can do 65 plus tax". Long story short, this was actually an item at a pawn shop and not the girls personal N64. She was an employee putting stuff on the local FB Marketplace. I wanted the games for my collection so I paid up. RType Collectors Edition #895/1000 from Castlemania. SNES/Atomic purple Switch Pro controller shells from Amazon.....need to pick up another black Pro controller sometime. Spiderman from Best Buy.

Q3ZuT4Y.jpg
X1xGAX2.jpg
rHLHoHx.jpg
kLKi2Dl.jpg

Holy Diver collectors editon from Castlemania, Spiderman CE from GS, Switch Pro controller from GS. Pics of Switch Pro shells installed.

IPJ4nGa.jpg
uid9qRQ.jpg

44905198102_5997a9ab05_c.jpg

gba ds and psp games and dbz ocean dub dvd from local video game shop. pokemon from fye other 2 dvds from walmarts

bread's done
Back