The Official CAG 2018 Pick-Ups Thread

NES Online Subscription, Ikaruga, N64 games from GS and CL, 8 bit figures from Walgreens, Mega Man 11 Amiibo Edition from GS

7EZ0A1W.jpg
dV5xe28.jpg
g88dOkz.jpg
blN9rmI.jpg
Raa7Z9L.jpg

45385269802_35e7788bbc_c.jpg
got back from local retro game store
epic mickey 1.99 super bost a move 1.99 pokemon pinball 6.00 14$ for aladdin blu ray   animatrix 1.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Street Fighter Arcade1up and riser from Walmart, Nintendo games were from GS flash sale B2G1- I think I paid like $19 after a giftcard and Elite Pro discounts, my Owlboy Limited Edition finally came from Amazon.

wXUtSBx.jpg
le94U5V.jpg
6mbUNYg.jpg

Update on the Arcade1UP- Pi stuff and new LED buttons are setup. Still waiting on my screen converter and clear control panel cover. I also got a call from Walmart yesterday saying I was the winner of 2 bags of Halloween candy that they were giving away to 1 person who did instore pickup on the day I got the Arcade1Up!

Got these 2 from Gamestop on Friday. The game took forever to install so Ive only played the first chapter, its good stuff though! Im still not sure if ill even eat the cereal!

h8qcDb5.jpg

Just a heads up to anyone who pre-ordered the BTAS Deluxe Limited Edition through Amazon, they shipped it in a fucking bubble mailer.

uCJKb46.jpg

0hdWVJ3.jpg

nnIbQd9.jpg

I posted a week ago apparently but it seems like forever ago! Yomawari and Harvest Moon collectors editions. Stool , led buttons, and Raspberry Pi for my Arcade1Up. VGM box.

0Zs7FHG.jpg
N08OuVF.jpg
Y9xN5Mg.jpg

45927758801_cfa0b4cbd6_c.jpg

pokemon and penny and korra 3ds and switch game case from amazon. pokemon sun and moon anime, and final fanatsy 15/ Last guardian  from walmarts
chicago pd from local retro game store movies and cards from dollar tree.

Quite a few preorders came in this week. Beavis And Butthead Adidas, Spyro from GS, Pokemon Lets Go Eevee Switch from Target, RXN Raijin regular and LE from PlayAsia, "The Game Console" from Amazon, and the 7 Switch game bundle from Super Rare Games.

8DKiOlT.jpg
dPpEx3d.jpg
4a90SYt.jpg

Never posted here before but I picked up this lot of PSP games for about $6-7 a game. All complete, a few new/sealed. I have no clue what the Japanese ones are... and there's also some UMD movies. Honestly not sure how I did because I've never been much of a PSP collector but I figure for what I paid, I couldn't have done that bad. I hope. 

[attachment=31306:pSP games.jpg] 

All complete, a few new/sealed. I have no clue what the Japanese ones are...
From left: Tales of Phantasia, Magna Carta Portable, Eureka Seven, Patlabor Mini Battle, Final Fantasy Type-0, What Did I Do to Deserve This My Lord, Black Rock Shooter, Tales of Destiny 2, Bakemono Gatari PSP

Pls post more
LOL Nah, trust me, my pick ups are not all that exciting. This was a fluke find.

From left: Tales of Phantasia, Magna Carta Portable, Eureka Seven, Patlabor Mini Battle, Final Fantasy Type-0, What Did I Do to Deserve This My Lord, Black Rock Shooter, Tales of Destiny 2, Bakemono Gatari PSP
Thanks fam, gonna see if any of these have Eng options (guessing not) to see if I want to keep them.

Thanks fam, gonna see if any of these have Eng options (guessing not) to see if I want to keep them.
I'll save you some time. Type-0 has a PS4 HD port, and What Did I Do has an English release.

Magna Carta has a console version, Tales of Phantasia has some versions like GBA, Tales of Destiny 2 PS1 is expensive AF.

I'll save you some time. Type-0 has a PS4 HD port, and What Did I Do has an English release.

Magna Carta has a console version, Tales of Phantasia has some versions like GBA, Tales of Destiny 2 PS1 is expensive AF.
Yeah, I already have all of the games you mentioned in my collection, so I don't really need the PSP copies (and I have ToDII on PS1 but actually bought the import for some reason). But I doubt most of the imports are worth that much so I was gonna keep the ones with Eng options for my PSP collection and dump the rest eBay or something.

Black Friday / November Haul

QtbGggd.jpg

Echo Dot was $1 after signing up for a $1 3 Month Amazon Music Trial. 

Enter the Gungeon was from SRG and the Vita games were from LRG. Rest of the games were from Gamefly, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.

Anime was from Best Buy and Amazon. Red Ranger was from Gamestop

vH5AJkU.jpg

Bought these from Best Best Buy

rjYFKpe.jpg

From Gamestop

Anime Haul from

Sentai Filmworks

fYdvzgv.jpg

Funimation

qKmf98L.jpg

I live by the Bluefin Distribution Warehouse and they had a Sidewalk Sale this past weekend. Compared to their Spring Cleaning Sale in May, this one was kinda lackluster. But I still managed to get some fantastic buys.

Z9soV94.jpg

25 Bucks for these 3. Hot damn. 

YNg29mx.jpg

Been wanting these Power Rangers/Sentai Figuarts. For the price, I couldn't say no. 

zu4rQ62.jpg

I drove back to buy these. Shame Sailor Moon sold out. :(

So far behind. Stuff from Castlemania Games, Limited Run Games, Best Buy, GS, Nike. The N64 games were like $5 shipped after a $25 GS giftcard and Elite Pro deals.

7NthGA5.jpg
HPpVIAG.jpg
4Uyw56R.jpg
syeTOHS.jpg
l6fRx9g.jpg
w0lGmoE.jpg

Amiibo and Kirby64 from GS, VGM box #2 of the month, and Craigslist trade. I got the Nintendo bundle and $120 for 34 PS1 games/9 Dreamcast games (some were disc only), and 2 Genesis games I had doubles of. Value wise I think he won but he did drive 70 miles to do the trade plus I have all those games backed up to my laptop....

KuqQ0P8.jpg
YJqAiHY.jpg
udS47hC.jpg
qx3vnJo.jpg

44646470260_f3976e3dd7_h.jpg
smash, roku and undertale before xmas, rest including amazon gift card are presents. bought 4 switch games already, will be here Friday

46453749922_6b266193f0_c.jpg

switch games from amazon. robotech and kai from local gameshop and the dbz movie set and mouse hunt from walmarts also 128 gigabyte micro sd card from there.

Walking Dead limited poster from Walking Dead Shop. Frame from Amazon. Games from GS, $4 shipped after a $100 giftcard and Elite Pro discounts. Mega Man figure from Walgreens. Retrotink 2x from Castlemania. HDMI adapters and micro SD from Amazon.

OcaKEjC.jpg
4EEGmDt.jpg

bread's done
Back