The Official CAG 2019 Pick-Ups Thread

First Vita stuffs arrived!

ukPqX49.jpg

N64 games on the left from Gamestop. 15% off retro game sale and even more off for CAG16 promo code and Elite member discounts. Way less than Ebay prices. Headset from Steelseries, finally a wireless headset for docked and undocked Switch! Rocket was a Craigslist trade. Genesis adapter from local gamestore. Wii bundle was $15 from "Craigslist Guy". Nascar is the only game with the disc inside. Told him I really couldnt go higher since Im actually sitting on 3 Wiis as is! Not pictured- picked up the last copy of Daemon X Machina from the local GS

lQLucXZ.jpg
fx0oH8H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Week of Sept 1 - 8 Pick-ups

All games in the first image have manuals of some form. La Pucelle Tactics was my first pick up of the week for $5. One of those rare leave-money-in-my-mailbox-and-take-game deals, almost Mission Impossible like. NHL Hockey for the Sega Genesis was $2 from a pawn shop. Both Centipede Infestation and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition were obtained for $2.18 each at the same Goodwill but different days. Finally the other two games were picked up from Amazon Marketplace ($6.85 for Nanostray and $1.87 for We Sing).

BrY8cDq.jpg

Picked up this PSP lot for $10. The God of War game has a damaged case and cover art but I coincidentally bought one the week before on Amazon Marketplace. The game without manual or cover art is ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails. Everything else is complete. I was the third person to contact the seller but the first to agree to meet at their place that day. Because of that I nabbed some good stuff.

vkmMKR8.jpg

I got this Sega Game Gear from a Goodwill and thought it was a good deal until I opened one of the battery compartment covers and found battery acid all over the contacts. Still got more than $10 worth of games and may be able to repair the Game Gear myself. Games included are Sonic Chaos with manual, Super Battletank, Caesar's Palace and PGA Tour Golf II. Also have the Game Gear manual hiding underneath.

zafHSaP.jpg

I keep finding original Nintendo stuff these days. Hopefully that doesn't end! Bought these from a pawn shop for $2 each.

XppeGQv.jpg

To finish things off, these were my GameStop pick-ups during their 3 for $25 deal. Thanks to my fellow CAGs I found out about the $5 trade in bonus prior and bought a few games from various sources simply to trade into GameStop to take advantage of a sale like this. Basically, taking that into consideration, I spent $3.28 per game. The DS and 3DS games were cartridge only but I used to dumpster dive resulting in me having cases and manuals for both.

xNZSTyq.jpg

Man the local pawn shop would never have $2 apiece on NES games, theyd be full on Ebay priced! I was actually shocked they let me bump them down even $10 on an N64 bundle I bought awhile ago.

Anyways, good mail day yesterday! Daemon X Machina Split Pad Pro for Switch from Amazon, its almost like having a Pro controller for handheld mode now. The lack of rumble and Amiibo support is kind of a letdown. Theres def room for some rumble motors! Even if they werent "HD rumble".  Lucked out and got the Nike X Supreme. Now if only the Rams hadnt left St Louis I wouldve had the perfect place to wear them......Last pic, B2G1 from GS. I think they were $90ish after discounts. Not bad for avg $10 apiece.

rNCI68W.jpg
UYCdKm9.jpg
fLYHuZO.jpg

Amazon, Best Buy, GS, Target. MClassic from Indigogo, SNES2Jag adapter from Jody Hicks on Twitter. I can use HD Retrovision or any Nintendo SNES/N64 video cable on my Jaguar.
bGniHII.jpg
yihwod1.jpg
o2p1dE9.jpg
MS74h5C.jpg
gqFml7a.jpg

Lots of goodies today!

8PdAp1P.jpg

Og5mTJT.jpg

yPLh1au.jpg

I forgot to include this with the others, but since I already started putting the others onto the shelves, too lazy to re-do a new shot.

tRd1kq2.jpg

V8Ru4GY.jpg

Playstation Classic for $20 plus an 10% discount. 

PMWvTRG.jpg

Got these for basically $20 due to Labor Day sale with online discount shenanigans. 

i1I0j2R.jpg

DBZ came from a Bookstore for a $1. Bounty Hunter was from LRG. 

u6vWJjW.jpg

Games were Target clearance. Power Rangers was GS exclusive. Forgot to preorder but thankfully a Prestige Store in my area had extras. 

To44vQX.jpg

More Target clearance for 5.98 each. 

Yoshis Island and Ittle Dew 2+s from Gamestop. HD Retrovision SNES cables for my Jaguar from Castlemania games. Dreamcast controller extender from local gamestore. Another VGM box. Caved and bought a Switch Lite when I saw the local GS had a used one already. It's like mint condition though.$180 plus tax is what a used Lite costs if anyone was waiting. Mine was $179.42 after some little giftcards I had. Definitely lighter and feels better as a handheld compared to the original. Will still use the OG mainly docked though.

Not pictured- Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair Switch from BB and a $200 air purifier from Amazon that was on sale for $100 with 1 day shipping! It works with my Alexa stuff too.

JuA6lYB.jpg
SDhvDYP.jpg
NRos8rk.jpg

Decided to hold off on the pick-up pics, and wait for a couple more packages to arrive, and just post one big one, since those other two packages are considerable sized, so might as well make it one big fun pic. :D

Hope everybody is ready!

Well, didn't quite get all the packages I had hoped for today, but this is good enough.

Here's everything since Monday, some were picked up at a store and others were arrivals in the mail.

RhL9DnK.jpg

7jVtKmg.jpg

tDTPYha.jpg

3otU7jY.jpg

JCEEInn.jpg

qVLznN1.jpg

Again, super impressive. I'd post some of my pickups but I'm too lazy to do so. And frankly, it's far more fun to look at what Squarehard buys :)

No fair, I want more company other than Olengie and juangrande here! :*(
:wave: Hi Friend

Been collecting and playing my switch a lot. Saw a YT vid and found out about the Darksiders spine that is Black and not Red like all the other switch games are, so I had to track it down just because. Luckily found a copy of Liar Princess since it getting pretty damn rare. Found a shop that was selling Aladdin/Lion King early. Snagged Bomberman on Target Clearance $6

2KwhBQE.jpg

A few of these were from Gamestop's 4 for $10. Also got a PS4 copy of Liar Princess from Gamefly.

EjuCD9g.jpg

Trying to clean up and get the rest of the Wii-U games I want before they completely disappear from Gamestop shelves. Found a copy of Mana Khemia for $15 (I wanted to get a play copy cuz mine is sealed :p )

0owppLT.jpg

:wave: Hi Friend

Been collecting and playing my switch a lot. Saw a YT vid and found out about the Darksiders spine that is Black and not Red like all the other switch games are, so I had to track it down just because. Luckily found a copy of Liar Princess since it getting pretty damn rare. Found a shop that was selling Aladdin/Lion King early. Snagged Bomberman on Target Clearance $6

2KwhBQE.jpg

A few of these were from Gamestop's 4 for $10. Also got a PS4 copy of Liar Princess from Gamefly.

EjuCD9g.jpg

Trying to clean up and get the rest of the Wii-U games I want before they completely disappear from Gamestop shelves. Found a copy of Mana Khemia for $15 (I wanted to get a play copy cuz mine is sealed :p )

0owppLT.jpg
Approved!

I guess I havent kept up with pics. Havent had much regular pickups recently. I got Yooka Laylee and The Impossible Lair from BB, ET 4k Bluray from Amazon for $10, some of those GFUEL cans the kids on Twitter are always hyping (personally I think theyre just okay), and someone at my work threw their kids Pokemon Happy Meal toys in the empty trash can....still sealed....YOINK. Holographic Alolan Exeggutor and Lapras cards and this little Pokeballs that shoot discs in a Rock-Paper-Scissor type game.

uhoT48W.jpg

Switch and PS4 stuff :)

1YQEh2n.jpg

Heard good things about the Lego Ninjago game for the Vita, so I'm excited to try that one out.  Got Layton and Wario for $5 each 

oJp2eL0.jpg

Snn3IFw.jpg

Got Very lucky on the DS4, Brickseek showed OOS but they had one on the controller rack.  Going to a buddy who always hooks it up with stuff though cuz he had his clear one stolen 

PL0hjKf.jpg

Already have Owlboy for the Switch but $20 for the CE and a copy of the game on PS4?  Why not :)

Catch up post! Luigis Mansion 3 with free M&MS and bag from Target, SRG Bundle, VGM Box, NES games from Craigslist-$60 shipped, custom Nikes, a lot of N64 games from Ebay/Gamestop. Only 12 more for the complete US set!

SbhvWFK.jpg
ajjMJtd.jpg
4JhqtOc.jpg
QMNUzDJ.jpg
Jptb8c5.jpg
DbkH8z4.jpg
k3prr3x.jpg

Falling behind. Picked up everything in the pictures and my nonpictured
RbqX50A.jpg
"big" Black Friday purchase was Super Monkey Ball Blitz HD for $25 and Collection Of Mana for about $11 after Best Buy rewards.

SmX4ThP.jpg

HSKSKyJ.jpg

PN2IIW0.jpg

Glad to get these reprints.

0hifosv.jpg

Finally got this from Amazon despite missing the restocks a few times.

C7aTnA1.jpg

Walgreens Exclusive Lightning Collection Release. 

Now for the Black Friday purchases. Compared to the past few yrs, this yr probably has to be the smallest I purchased. Didn't pick up Anime during BF either (maybe by the end of the yr)

ynLTj8f.jpg

From Target/Best Buy

mNZIEQS.jpg

Left is Gamestop's 4/20 and the right was Gamestops B2G1. Street Fighter was from Amazon. hit my buy price.

HqwjQDf.jpg

Movie Pick Ups. DBS and Avengers were from Wal-mart. The rest were from Amazon.

VN7DS2u.jpg

Amazon. As long as they over $20, these got $5 off each. Couldn't say no

bread's done
Back